Old November 13, 2002, 20:55   #271
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 10:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Forrest Majundar, thankyou for your letter. I will advise the Moderator and the Chief of Staff about your grevence, and if you want, I could offer the position of governer of your provence to you, although that realy isn't my job, if you could do a better job

Drako Chuko, Trade Advisor

To Chief of Staff Mellian

I have decided to take a neutral stance in this war, but recently a letter from a humble dockworker caught my eye.

It seems that the pesants standard of living has dropped significantly, due to the war. Those who have not been drafted are fleeing the nation for a better life in our neboughs. There is a thriiving black market, which is destroying the taxation in the area. Goods go missing, and the Standard of Living has dropped. I also wish to reccomend to you as a new Governer, Forrest Majundar. I beleve he could do a wonderful job at fixing this problem. I beleve that if this constant warring is not completed soon, many citys will fall into anarchy. Please head my advice.

Drako Chuko, Trade Advisor
Old November 13, 2002, 22:20   #272
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 04:12
OOC: This war has only lasted a few months. Most wars, especially in this time period, last for years! Our troops being exhausted is doubtful. And our nation is probably one of the most powerful in the world. So if our citizens are truly starving and suffering like this then our government is doing a horrible job.
Old November 14, 2002, 00:39   #273
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
To Field Marshall Easthaven I and Thunderfire(secret):
We need to etheir find a a way to complete go around the English forts in the Mountains or we will have to enage in a seige of the forts that could last months or even years. Thus I think that the best thing would be finding a way to completly bybass them.

OOC:
Just so everyone knows the war with the English just started a few months ago in game time. So like Easthaven said, it would be a while before there were serious problems because of the war.
Old November 14, 2002, 01:27   #274
Easthaven I
Prince

Field Marshall Easthaven made an appearance at the Edkoro Convention strongly urging that any such government transformation of any kind should wait until after the war with England. Any such transactions are a danger to the nation and could risk national stability. It would compromise our war with England costing the lives of tens of thousands Apolyton men and women. Therefore, when we are all settled and secure then such actions for a government change can be discussed and possibly acted upon. Until then, our efforts should be concentrated upon the war effort and then other such important issues such as poverty-stricken citizens and the hungry and homeless. Let us not waste valuable time on talk about government change until we are ready for such a drastic move, let us get the more necessary issues dealt with first.
Old November 14, 2002, 02:30   #275
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 11:12
EDIT: MODERATOR delete this.

Last edited by mmtt; November 14, 2002 at 02:58.
Old November 14, 2002, 02:37   #276
Easthaven I
Prince

January 1st 1401
To Field Marshalls(secret):
The southeastern half of the border will hinder the Eastern Coast Campaign, however the northwestern half of the border is clear of mountains and the Northern Coast Campaign will be unhindered by this conflict. I have a unit under my command under the command of Colonal Cognac who know the area well, there recent mission is to scout out those mountains and provide detailed maps on routes and tunnels to take for the ECC to get past that mountain range. When he gets back I'll send them to you. That should be enough for our troops' offensive through that area, if not I will draft up more plans.

Also, I've come up with an idea on an extension to my plan that could aid us, I will send it over when I'm done.(OOC: I will do it tomorrow and post up the map)

-Field Marshall Easthaven I
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	mountainforts.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	29300  
Old November 14, 2002, 02:44   #277
mmtt
Warlord

To Field Marshall Easthaven:
Giovanni Vodka has been sent to Apolyton City Military Academy to graduate as a Colonel of the 17th Musket Regiment.

He is already aware of his brother survival but they aren't so close anymore, at least it seems to me.

But if Cognac is already working of us, I would like if you could ask him to train more soldiers to do hit&run raids on convoys coming to their fortress and to scout forward enemy positions and main military units.

To Giovanni Vodka:
Good news from your brother, it was him. Your orders have been cancelled, just complete your military training.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mostly Military OOC here:
(ooc: we would be in 1401 now. Thats nearly a year now. War are mostly wage in good season. Also, supply isn't like it is now. Soldiers often pillaged to survive (like French soldiers during Russian campaign). Supply would have been quite slow to reach an advancing army while they are being attacked by peasants or light knights/cavalry units.

Also in winter, don't forget troops are slowed down by bad weather, mud or snow. Maybe in tropical areas by heavy rains.

Our armies have been waiting along the border and didn't attack very much, their moral wouldn't be too high (nobody likes waiting) and their supply (food/ammo) through the moutains chain would be really long.... etc

I'm not sure our men are in good physical condition.
Old November 14, 2002, 03:55   #278
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
the Babyloniyans and the Ottomans are now allied with us against your evil regime. They have joined the righteous crusade led by the London Pact.

Liam Sheep
ASIO and Apolyton Dictator in exile.

PS: The London Pact consists of, Rome, France, Spain, England, ottomans, babaloyn and any tother nation that is against the Apolyton Empire.
Old November 14, 2002, 04:44   #279
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Due to the decleration of war once more by Rome, the Ivory deal is cut. I beleve that the lack of luxury goods is to blame for the disruption, not the war (however, the war has ment that many resorces have been disrupted due to war. We currently need

Dyes, Silk, Spices, Ivory

and we currently have

1 Gem 1 Saltpeter

to trade this is why I have been wanting further diplomatic overtures with nations.
Old November 14, 2002, 04:53   #280
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
OOC: To Sheep, i suggest you avoid getting setting up the diplomatic arena and redoing something treaties and alliances. As gamemaster, i'll control the diplomatic relations between other civs and their governments, as well as their reactios. It is possible to sabotage relations and so on, but cannot change out of wim.

Officially, the EUROPEAN UNION is comprise of England, Russia, Germany, Spain and France. Ottomans are still at peace, but since the cat is out of the bag, they will declare war on Apolyton in their own little way sometime in the game's near future, because they have been buddying up with the England and rest of the European Union, which is why they cancelled some trade treaties with us.

Rome and Babylon are NOT go to war against Apolyton...they have their own problems to deal with in their Alligator Continent.

hate to do this, but for now on, like i said above, diplomatic relations between other civs, their governments and general stats are under gamemaster control....which i don't abuse, i just do it to throw the occasional twist and to react some to posts...like asking the relations list from the foreign advisor, porvide maps, military strength in comparison to APolyton and so on. Trading is the Trade Advisor's responsibility. Science Advisor have some responsibility concerning Tech Exchange.

I updated added the rule at in the Great Library.

Last edited by Mellian; November 14, 2002 at 13:28.
Old November 14, 2002, 12:19   #281
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

OOC:
I finally figured out how to post pictures, so I will draw up a plan I have about going around the English forts.
What I want to do is the same thing the Germans did in WWII. They completely bybassed the French fortifications and cut them off from the rest of France, then they attack the forts after they had taken most of France.

To Field Marshall Thunderfire and Easthaven I(secret):
I have a plan were we can completely bybass the English forts all togather. We can completly surrond them and cut off their supplies. Then we can take the forts after they have run out of food and other supplies. This plan will also give us controll of the three English cities near the border of America. I am right now drawing up my plan. The key to the plan will be speed, and the heavy use of cannons on the cities as well. Thus I would like to use your Fox Riders Field Marshall Easthaven in this plan.
Old November 14, 2002, 13:38   #282
mmtt
Warlord

To Field Marshall Jack_www:
I was thinking about the same plan.
Fox Cavalry units will cut off main English army and destroy bridges along river while our main troops will divide in two groups. North Group will attack northern ports and Center Group London. Group South mainly Fox units and Iroquois will take care of southern harbours.

----
OOC: Funny, my plan was really exactly the same.

Maybe there should be a few forts. In one year, English army could have at least build small ones.

Sheep, please write a story and don't start things which doesn't have any links with the story.
I dunno maybe you could try to assassinate some generals or send reports to the Queen about Apolyton Deployment, Republican activities. I like having a deadly enemy against us but make him fair. The goal isn't to win but to make a story, IMO a little heroic one with realistic elements not super stealthy ninja coming out of the darkness with a dark katana cutting the throat of another player. Nobody likes it...

Last edited by mmtt; November 14, 2002 at 13:44.
Old November 14, 2002, 13:42   #283
Mellian
Queen

January 1401

TO Trade Advisor
FROM Chief of Staff Mellian

Forrest Majundar will become the new Governor, but i'll also be advised that once we change formed of government, each city will have their own seperate elections so they can chose their own Governors. He may run it for it then.

As for problems in Arhei, it doesn't reflect the rest of the Apolyton, just the Governor there been doing a terrible job. That is why, on your suggestion, that I will give Governship to Majundar. Hope he can do a lot better job.

OOC:

johncmcleod, 7 days from Apolyton City to Greece in a period of age of sail? Caravels and Galleons aren't that fast ...unless your genius mind figures out a better mode of travel?

Last edited by Mellian; November 14, 2002 at 13:56.
Old November 14, 2002, 13:51   #284
majundar
Settler

Honorable Drako,

I am overwhelmed and flattered that you would consider me for such a position in government.

However, I must decline, as I am but an uneducated peasant, and believe it would take too much effort to convince the people of Arhei that I am the right man for the job. I also suffer from a most embarrassing sickness- one that has earned me the name Forrest "Wind." I won't trouble you with the details. I believe you will understand.

I appreciate your help in the matter of improving our lifestyle. What little infrastructure existed before the war is falling apart at an alarming rate.

Your humble citizen,
F. Majundar
Old November 14, 2002, 13:54   #285
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Field Marshall Easthaven made an appearance at the Edkoro Convention strongly urging that any such government transformation of any kind should wait until after the war with England. Any such transactions are a danger to the nation and could risk national stability. It would compromise our war with England costing the lives of tens of thousands Apolyton men and women. Therefore, when we are all settled and secure then such actions for a government change can be discussed and possibly acted upon. Until then, our efforts should be concentrated upon the war effort and then other such important issues such as poverty-stricken citizens and the hungry and homeless. Let us not waste valuable time on talk about government change until we are ready for such a drastic move, let us get the more necessary issues dealt with first.
Mellian was surprise to see Easthaven at the Convention, isn't he suppose to be at the frontlines in America-England? Anyway she responds to what Easthaven said:

I agree that we may have to wait until the end of the war before we should change government, but we shouldn't stop talking about it and organize the change in the meantime. As for the other problems, that is delt with in a daily basis by the Governors. If they cannot do their jobs, then they sha'll be replaced. Once we change form of government, the people will be able to replace the Governor with whoever they want.

Here is ideas for the constition... instead of 30 reps per province, which to many is quite a lot, they should have five Senators per city instead, chosen by the municipal governments. Each Senator stays in the Senate for 5 years.

The Administrator term should last for five years, but there can be a new election anytime as long as either 2/3 of the populace agrees to or 3/4 of the Senate.

-Mellian
Old November 14, 2002, 13:55   #286
Jack_www
King

To Field Marshall Thunderfire:
Well it is good that we are on the same page. I was also think of heading right for London when we have taken the area since it is wide open country right to London and we can make good time.
Old November 14, 2002, 14:00   #287
Jack_www
King

To Chief of Staff Mellian:
I have heard that you want to elect people to the millitary. How is this to be done?? Anyone with no training in the Millitary could run for a postion and take over the millitary. I am sorry but this is simply wrong. I dont mind having our leaders who run the country elected by people, but the those who run the millitary as well??? Believe it or not, I have many ideas on forming a republic. As long as the Great Moderator supports this and is not opposed to it, as far as I know the millitary will not stand in your way.
Old November 14, 2002, 14:22   #288
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

January 17th, 1401
At the Edkoro Convention:
The Moderator's secret Representative has expreseed the following ideas in response to teh Chief of Staff:
10 Senators from each Province, chosen by the people
Elections every 2 years (OOC that's over 2 weeks IRL, 5 years would be 2 months, way too long)

Also, some people have presented a government theory they call "democracy" (not really something that the government would research but rather something the people would think of)

EDIT: I know we don't have printing press so democracy would still be pretty far away, but this democracy is just the crude begininning and it will take a few years to fully develop

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal

Last edited by civman2000; November 14, 2002 at 15:41.
Old November 14, 2002, 15:09   #289
majundar
Settler

To: Forrest Majundar, Arhei Docks, Apolyton

Dear Cousin,

Thanks for your letter. I'm glad to hear you're up to your usual whiny self back home. I know you've always wanted to run your own shop, but sending letters to Aployton's leaders is foolish. They have their own worries, and I doubt the governor of Arhei will be happy to hear you are the one dragging his name through the mud. Perhaps you should be spending less time in the pub.

We've had our camp in the American mountains set up for some time now. The Castle Fortress is already functional, and has fended off recent attacks from the scourge English. At first, I had my doubts about fortifying here in the rocky mountains, but the terrain is very helpful in battle.

The mountains do have their drawbacks, though. The winter has been harsh. Our Field Marshall was wise to bring extra supplies of Apolyton Furs with us. They have not only been the only thing keeping me from getting frostbite, but the musky smell of home helps keep my spirits high.

Our Field Marshall is none other than the Great Jack_www. He has been great in keeping the men energized. He even introduced himself personally to my company back when we first set up camp. At the time, we had barely arrived, and the wind was beginning to turn sour. We had just finished setting up our tents to bed down for the night. A few of us were sitting around our campfire, drinking some contraband ale that one of my comrades smuggled with him from home.

As we sat, drank, and began to feel warm again, one of the more lightweight soldiers broke into the Apolyton Battle Hymn, and soon we all chorused together in our drunken state. We must have been loud, as when we finished, we could hear applause from the other nearby camps. Only there was someone closer by who was applauding as well. When he came out of the shadows, we all realized it was the Field Marshall himself.

He praised us for our singing (though, in my opinion, we were off key), and sat down to warm his feet. We tried to hide our contraband, but having already had a few swigs, were very clumsy and the Filed Marshall immediately spotted it.

Well, at that point, I expected to be on the next boat back home. But the most incredible thing happened: Field Marshall Jack asked for a drink! We were all surprised. And relieved, I can tell you. I can also tell you that the Field Marshall can hold his alcohol.

I already knew the Field Marshall was charismatic when leading his men, but in person he is hilarious. He can do an uncanny impression of Chief of Staff Mellian. He had us in stitches!

Well, cousin, it is getting late here, and there is word of a coming battle tomorrow. I must get rest. I hope this letter finds you in good health. You have been watching your diet, I hope.

Your Cousin,
Dex

Last edited by majundar; November 14, 2002 at 16:01.
Old November 14, 2002, 15:27   #290
Jack_www
King

ooc: majundar i like your little stories about the people involved in things we write about, keep up the good work. But I think it is Easthaven that is over there right now not Thunderfire, but I could be wrong.
Old November 14, 2002, 15:39   #291
mmtt
Warlord

ooc: Very nice story majundar. You put there really nice addition. But as Jack_www said it, I'm still in Apolyton as Commander of National Defense.
Please, post more of these impressions of people. Next time maybe a sailor, a rich merchant?
Or maybe you want to start a story with these two guys?

Well Welcome.

EDIT: Ok understood

------------------------------

To Field Marshalls:
I think a better constitution for us would be:

Military:
The Military keeps its former organization.
Field Marshalls only have to obey to Moderator.
We won't have to follow government rules as politics never were good officers.

Generals are selected by Field Marshalls as commander of Corps and Brigades among Colonel.

Colonel are nominated by superior officers or by a vote of company officers.

Company commander are elected by soldiers.
Lieutenant, sargeant and corporal are nominated by Company commander and soldiers.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Government

Governors would be nominated by Moderator. One governor by district, a subdivision of a Region ( around 20 districts by region).

For elections, every Apolyton Citizen would come to his District, and vote there.
Each region would have 100 senators.

These Senators would administrate their region with Governors. Senators, each 3 months would come to Apolyton City to discuss important matters. They would be elected each year.
Finally, these senators, each 5 years, elect a new Prime Minister.

Chief of Staff/Administrator/Prime Minister elected by every Apolyton citizens.

Citizens are free people able to pay a contribution to pay their governors and ministers. (ooc: well a full democracy wouldn't exist yet, IMHO).

As to be a Prime Minister, you need to be educated only state employees of a high rank(From Governors to Ministers and Generals).

To your appreciations....

Last edited by mmtt; November 14, 2002 at 16:04.
Old November 14, 2002, 15:46   #292
majundar
Settler

ooc: my bad- I thought easthaven was in apolyton at the conference... I must have my triumverate mixed up. I'll make the necessary edits.
Old November 14, 2002, 16:05   #293
mmtt
Warlord

ooc: well I think he came back. Easthaven moves quite fast.
Old November 14, 2002, 17:00   #294
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
To Chief of Staff Mellian:
I have heard that you want to elect people to the millitary. How is this to be done?? Anyone with no training in the Millitary could run for a postion and take over the millitary. I am sorry but this is simply wrong. I dont mind having our leaders who run the country elected by people, but the those who run the millitary as well??? Believe it or not, I have many ideas on forming a republic. As long as the Great Moderator supports this and is not opposed to it, as far as I know the millitary will not stand in your way.
TO Military Advisor

Who did you hear that from? Never did I say that people can elect the military commanders, just the Administrator and the Governors in their cities. The Advisors would be chosen by the Administrator with the Senate's approval. Military commanders and Field Marshall positions are chosen by the Military Advisor.

Talking about chosing civilians as military commanders, what is with Giovanni Vodka, hmm?

-Mellian
Chief of Staff

OOC: Awesome majundar if your going to refuse governship of Arhei, then someone else will replace the Governor....who won't be to pleased, especially if he finds out who wrote that letter...

Remember people, a full modern democracy won't be possible in the late-medieval...even if we run it. Republic is pre-democracy. full complete elections won't be possible either, which will be quite vulnerable at first. Printing Press will be a major help, especially the Radio, but until then, the Republic can't be to complicated or expect to have elections all of the time.
Constitution shouldn't be to complicated either.

Reason I gave the Senate and the populace the power to call an election anytime they want so it can be an added excuse to change Admin and so on for whatever reason. 5 years terms because it will be hard for a late-medieval nation to do organize an election and hope that everyone votes....which can be lost and frauded and so on.

Last edited by Mellian; November 14, 2002 at 17:37.
Old November 14, 2002, 17:36   #295
mmtt
Warlord

To Military Advisor, forwarded to Chief of Staff:
Giovanni Vodka has been sent to Military Academy to graduate as a superior officer in the Apolyton Army. If he doesn't complete this training successfully, he won't be able to command any units.

Right now Giovanni Vodka is my aide-de-camp.

I have heard he has made good progress and he will now start an active tactical training as an unit commander.

I hope I have satisfied your inquiry.
--------------------------
OOC:
I'm not sure if every Apolyton citizen knows how to read and write and thus won't be interested by politics.
The populace would only riots if there are too high taxes, famine etc... basic complains.

Maybe a Republic like Rome one would be better dunno...

Last edited by mmtt; November 14, 2002 at 17:44.
Old November 14, 2002, 17:49   #296
Mellian
Queen

EDKORO CONVENTION

How could a Governor Administer an entire province? I personally have a hard time keeping tract of everything that goes on in this empire! That is why there is Advisors to help me, and in turn Governors to help the government to govern the cities, but even they are hard to keep tabs of. Just recently, there was a letter sent to our government by a dockworker from Arhei about the bad conditions there. After some inquiries with the Domestic Advisor and some other connections, it is the Governor's fault for doing a terrible job. If it wasn't for that letter, i wouldn't of known what was going on there. So it is better if there was a Governor per city, and the people in those cities can elect someone they know and trust then some unknown chosen by the Government.

In turn, there will be 5 senators per city, chosen by Governors from the people of their cities. These senators will stay in the Senate for five years. If anything happens to them or they simply resign, they someone will be chosen by the Governor of whatevr city their from to replace them. The Senators will represent their cities, telling the Government what is going on there.

I also have a suggestion that a Communication Advisor should be chosen, who will make sure nothing goes wrong with our excellent Courier network, which will be heavily depended upon under a Republic/constitutional monarchy government, especially during elections.

-Mellian

OOC: Yes, a Republic system like Rome and Greece had back in their time....without the emperor stuff ...or even base on the republic government in of the early days of united states....without political parties, which are naturally formed anyway as they represent a group of people with the same views... but don't want to focus on parties like so many democracies do these days, especially in Canada!

Last edited by Mellian; November 14, 2002 at 17:54.
Old November 14, 2002, 17:56   #297
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Ok, ok, the Ivory deal is back on. I am now off to secure a silk deal with the Aztecs

Drako Chuko
Old November 14, 2002, 18:55   #298
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: lol, Sorry for the mix up of me being at Edkoro Convention and Frontlines at sametime, I was trying to go to convention first then frontlines....and.....I dunno I confused myself anyways, I've been and currently residing at the frontlines so there, I just wanted to state my position for the Convention. Mix up won't happen again, hopefully.
Old November 14, 2002, 19:26   #299
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Giovanni Vodka was thinking.. in 7 months (I guessed you intended 7 days in RL, otherwise I am already late for it ) he would have to meet again with that man.
He said he was friend with my father, and he called me by name.
I think he will be able to help me in my quest.

While he was thinking of this stuff, the tactical teacher asked Vodka a question

"Giovanni Vodka.. seems it looks like you are not interested to my teaching.. would you tell me how the great Hannibal defeated the Roman troops at Cannae?"

"Uh... Hannibal sire?.. yes well, the Roman forces outnumbered him, but they did a mistake, they attacked him on the front on a very large plain.
The Cartaghinian forces were instead disposed as a tringle, with the Gallic troops up front, and the veterans on the back.... The Romans attacked the Cartacinians, and quickly defeated the Gallic troops, and started taking on the veterans... in the meanwhile the Hannibal heavy cavalry destroyed the Roman ones... at last the Cartaginians infantry withdrawed, and the Cavalry encircled the Roman legions, and destroyed them"

"Uhmmm... good very good Vodka... I thought you wasn't paying attention, but instead you were... you are making progresses very fast, and I think that your 'protector' will be pleased to know it"

------------------

In the American front, his brother Colonel Giovanni Cognac.. and his Cognac raiders (composed of 200 of his former men + 300 Wolf troops) were scoutingthe numerous tunnels of the Eastern Mountains.

Cognac arrived back to the camp, with a letter and told his report to Easthaven.

"Exploring these mountains we discovered many natural tunnels, which will be very helpful when it will come to destroy the English Frotresses.

The main forts are just two, although 10 smaller ones are nearby and are situated on higher positions on moutains.

These are the English forces we counted defending the mountains
50'000 Medieval Infantry
30'000 Musketman
8'000 Knights
1'000 Cannons

The two niggest forts take 25% of those forces each.
And the 10 smaller ones only 5%, although they are harder to attack because of their strategical position.

We also have discovered a very long tunnel that would allow us to pass under the forts.. but it is very narrow and not very high... so only very few soldiers at a time can use it... and surely not any cannons or knight can go down there.
I have left 150 men, which I trust as myself gaurding the tunnel"
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old November 14, 2002, 20:09   #300
Easthaven I
Prince

January 23rd 1401
To Field Marshalls(secret):
I agree with your plan for bypassing and isolating the English forts.

Proposed plan
Anyways, I developed a plan that would hopefully decieve the English, after all General Sun Tzu once said, "All warfare is based on deception". Therefore, Here's my plan. We make a phony plan that when the English get a hold of they will divert troops and resources to the area in which they 'know' our forces will invade but the forces that invade is only a diversionary tactic while our true invading forces blitz through the American border when we've taken enough advantage of the diversion.

The diversion force should have at least 70,000 men plus a medium to large fleet with mostly transports, most transports would be empty. Sea battles will commence before the diversion force is to set out so that the navy can clear the way for them. I have the map that the English will get their hands on, it shows our forces leave San Francisco landing at Leeds and making a 3 prong attack southward ultimately ending at Birmingham while Iroquois or Aztecas come from the south making it look like they are trying to connect to our invading forces of the north. While the true plan that will be carried out is the original plan of striking from America. The 70,000 diversion force will actually be ordered to land on the northern beach away from Leeds and fortify the hill until further orders(most likely go back on ships and go back to America).

I'm sure our intelligence can somehow get the phony plan in English hands, maybe they can somehow use General West who I still have in custody, he could "escape" somehow with the plans. I don't know thats up to you.

Hopefully this plan will give us the ability to achieve the element of surprise.

Approve, disapprove?

-Field Marshall Easthaven
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	diversioninvasion.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	29363