Old November 25, 2002, 12:59   #481
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 11:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
OOC:
Mellian you said in the Great Librairy that English had 60 ships among them 40 corvettes.

With last ManoWar, this could be increased to about 70. But due to naval war, it should have also been reduced.

So in the English Navy there would be now:
- about 30 corvettes
-14 caravels
-8 manowar

We are taking 6 Manowar and 14 corvettes. That's mean 2 naval units if you like.

Or if that doesn't work, you just have to edit the size of English Navy.
I'm taking informations I'm aware of. I'm not aware of the increase of British war fleet. From these, I'm making hypothesis due to lack of knowldege.

Sorry to be a bit rude.
Old November 25, 2002, 14:29   #482
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
OOC: Sheeo can claim responsibility for the assassination...he jsut might be lying!
December 16th, 1401
The Moderator died yesterday....

The Chief Archiver looked at the Royal Family Tree. He couldn't believe it! The closest living relative of the late Moderator was a third cousin once removed who lived in Allegheny (Iroquois) and had only been to APolyton once and spoke very little of the language. Well, the Moderaotr had not declared anyone to be her successor, and the law was the law.

The Chief Archiver has sent a small commission to Allegheny to retrieve the new Moderator (whose name is civman and will be Moderator civman II). They should return with the Moderator in about 20 days.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old November 25, 2002, 14:37   #483
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
OOC: mmtt, i don't think we are in the same page here... just saying that you said the treaty would limit them to 20 boats...which to me sounds like 2 naval units by using the unit structure i established... or did you mean limiting the british navy to 20 naval units? just clarifying, not shooting you down about anything

so the rest of their navy will be disbanded, with their ships dismantled...or we get their ships?
Old November 25, 2002, 14:43   #484
mmtt
Warlord

OOC: sorry well we take 20 ships from them.
Old November 25, 2002, 20:38   #485
Easthaven I
Prince

During the battle of London, the wolf battalion attempted to save Colonel Cognac but failed. They did succeed in taking over the prison and freeing the prisoners which aiding the Apolyton victory. The small team of wolf soldiers are still tracking Colonel Cognac. Field Marshall Easthaven had heard no news from them yet. (i don't want to take over cognac's character so i'll leave it at that), nobody else knows of this. But they do know about the new military intelligence.

Field Marshall Easthaven had remained in London overseeing the demobilization of English forces and co-signing the surrender agreements of the English. He also left a small contingent force to garrison London for a time being until the Americans and other allies got settled in. Most of his forces were being replenished and rebuilt.

His troops celebrated their victory. The officers and NCO's got together and created a medal of leadership and awarded it to Easthaven when he arrived back from the London meetings, they also fixed his breast armor and trimmed it with gold and installed padding on the inside for comfort, they also gave this to him with the medal.

He was now in Canterbury with his replenishing armies about ready to set sail back to Apolyton.

======

When they arrived in Apolyton a parade was thrown. The Generals were the most popular in all of Apolytonia, they were more famous then probably the moderator himself/herself.

The military academy of the Rah Province began construction of the statues of the triumvirat, Field Marshall Easthaven is depicted on his black horse leading a charge with his sword held forward, while the other Generals, General Jack and General Thunderfire, are depicted performing heroic acts as well. The Academy will be studying this war and the field marshalls involved for generations to come...
Old November 25, 2002, 23:13   #486
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
occ: Melian I hate to do this but hey the SRA is not under Apolyton's or your control. The other governments can be two-faced, and therefore the other governments tht I have mentioned still support me. Also I remind you that I was the Chief of Intellegience. Many spies throughout Apolyton worked for me and are still loyal to me. It would take more than a mere year to rectify this or even establish a new loyal agency.
Old November 26, 2002, 00:27   #487
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
Field Marshall Jack_www rejected the idea of even helping the traitor Liam Sheep. He has now formed his own task force to hunt down the illusive Liam Sheep and make him pay for the death of the Great Moderator.

Last edited by Jack_www; November 26, 2002 at 01:03.
Old November 26, 2002, 00:56   #488
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
To ApepI: Perhaps I was hasty this plague has finnished off the evil Moderator and is thretning to destory the hierachy of Apolyton. I appluad you
Old November 26, 2002, 01:51   #489
Apep
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:12
January 1401 (?)
Apep I was amazed to receive a letter from Sheep, applauding his efforts, and he sent another letter back,

Sheep,
Just as one who has cowpox does not get smallpox perhaps this sickess will protect the general populance from something worse,
I also possess the cure and its ingredients!
Apep I

Apep I decided to keep quiet on the fact that though the cure did work, it took a very large amount for any real effect. But then, the sickness would probably be seen as a sign from God against the Monarchy, for the Republic, it occured to him that a plague had brought an end to the old government and hailed in the current Monarchy.

Apep II had decided to stay in Porkton for a few weeks and would keep in touch with the government via Melian. He had already sent a message requesting any updates on the state of the government.
Apep II was rather busy talking to the Doctor about the state of his mother. The Doctor pulled out a knife,
"This was removed from her back, it is strange, look"
Apep II gasped, in small letters on the side of the knife almost concealed in blood was scratched, 'The Council of Apolyton, Based on the Uninhabitable Isle of---' It broke off after that into the brass swirls of the hilt.
He sent the knife and a letter explaining how it had been found straight to Melian.
Old November 26, 2002, 02:54   #490
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Sheep, i replied your OOC at the discussion thread.

Apep, plague is threaten to ruin the government again, but not completly taking it out.

January 1402

Mellian heard about the skin-eating plague infecting the water reservoir at the Palace. Lucky for her, she been out leading the operation to trace the letters to wherever Sheep is. Eventually leads to a western coastal city, and loaded with other mail into a french courier ship going to China. Other replies was trace to the eastern coast, where Roman courier ships bring it to Rome, which eventually gets to China via Korea apparently. Curious...

She sends a letter to Drako, who should be in China by now from Germany, to help locate Sheep. She also got the re-promoted to Foreign Advisory Xenodamus to organize a formal diplomatic team to be sent to China, and to possibly establish an embassy there...

While returning to Apolyton, to check on the plague which mainly killed off most of the supporting staff and palace guards a long with a few advisors (non-player ones), and the "quarantine" procedures...similar those done during the bubonic plague half a century ago... So far, it hasn't spread to the rest of the city... she got a letter from Apep II. After reading it, she ordered some security people to Porkton to investigate.

LIam and his cronies needs to be stopped, before he goes on creating more trouble here at Apolyton... to which she is being succesful hold it together, with the help of the military. Also helps that the populace is starting to get use to the wacking government changes and problems, while she becoming more and more popular with them to keep things together as Chief of Staff.

Last edited by Mellian; November 26, 2002 at 11:42.
Old November 26, 2002, 03:38   #491
Apep
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:12
January 1402
Apep I had just received news that a person outside the palace had caught the skin eating disease (Or possibly just had a bad case of psoriasis). He was to busy rejoicing to care, he had been called back to the council's base of Operations and even requested that Sheep atemped to get some or all of his operation and men to the base in a rather hurridly coded letter.
Apep II was amazed at how many investigators arrived in Porkton, (12) these men he trusted were highly trained and they quickly got to work, unfortunatly they refused to tell him anything, claiming that they answered to Melian and Melian alone.
Old November 26, 2002, 12:45   #492
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

January 1402
To Cheif of Staff Mellian:
I have already begun my own investigation of the personal that worked at the Place at the time the Moderator was stabbed. All though it has been hard since most of them have been dieing due to the skin eating dease that has infected most of them. I suspect that who ever survives is the one that spread the dease. I have also sealed the Palace. We will need to burn it and build a new one in its place.
Old November 26, 2002, 14:33   #493
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

December 27th, 1401, Allegheny
The Expedition has arrived and come to civman's mansion and knocked.
A servant came to the door. "What do you want," he asked.
The one man said something in a strange language, and another of the men said something in teh same language. The first man said to the servant, "We are from the government of Apolyton and wish to speak to your master."
The servant disappeared, and a minute later a huge man came to the door. He looked like he was 6' 2" or so (really big for 1401). "What you want?" he asked in halting Apolytonian.
"I am afraid to report that the Moderator of Apolyton has died," said one of the men.
"Repeat?"
The translator then said the same in Iroquois.
"What--why matter to me?"
"You are the heir."
In Iroquois, he burst out, "What?? My great-grandfather was the brother of the Moderator, and since my family has had no connections with that nation. It is impossible that I will be Moderator."
The translator quickly translated this into Apolytonian.
"It is true. You are heir to the greatest throne in the world."
"I King of Russia?" replied civman in Apolytonian. "When this to happen?"
"No, you are Moderator civman II of Apolyton."
"Joke?"
"Of course not. Now are you going to come to Apolyton with us?"
"I need...three day, three day for preparement."
"But yes?"
"Yes."

January 16th, 1402, Apolyton
After a storm-plagued voyage that took nearly twice as long as expected, Moderator civman II has arrived in Apolyton and been officially crowned as such.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old November 26, 2002, 15:29   #494
Jack_www
King

January 16, 1402
To the Great Moderator civmanII:
We all can say that we welcome you to the nation of Apolyton and hope that you will lead Apolyton to a bright future. Many things have happened in Apolyton and there are many threats to our very existance as a nation. I hope to meat you in person and disscuss these important matters face to face. Also the Palace has been closed due to a skin eating dease that someone working at the Palace infected everyone else with. We are going to burn the Palace down and build a new one its place. I hope that we can get off on the right foot and make Apolyton the greatest nation on earth.
Old November 26, 2002, 15:48   #495
civman2000
Emperor

January 18th, 1402
The Moderator has made the Royal Translator his Chief of Staff. The Chief of Staff will translate all of his messages to and from other officials, for the Moderator cannot write Apolytonian (OOC this makes him a very powerful person).

The first decrees of the new Moderator:
1. That the rebuilt Palace shall be built according to blueprints he has drawn up. No one knows, but these designs are very closely based on the design of his home in Allegheny.
2. That ambassadors be sent to Iroquois to try to trade and make treaties of research and preferential trading status. Also, it is the Moderator's will that a permanent alliance be made, beyond the coalition against the Euros we currently have.

Old November 26, 2002, 15:59   #496
Jack_www
King

January 18, 1402
To Moderator civman II:
I wanted to let you know that I will be trying to learn your native langue so that we will not need translaters to talk. I do not know how long this will take since I am very busy and do not know one word of Iroquioses.
Old November 26, 2002, 17:30   #497
mmtt
Warlord

January 20 1402
A day to remember, a day of infamy

6:00 AM, Sanhopo HQ of 3rd Army and expeditonnary Apolyton forces.

-So today, we do it! said Thunderfire
The others nodded...
-May God forgive us...

Early Morning at Mellian residence

Apolytonian troops arrive in mass. Some of them are wearing Wolf uniforms or 3rd Army insigns.
They burst in from everywhere. Rifles and swords drawn anyone trying to flee is shoot or quickly arrested.

-Are you citizen Mellian, ex-Chief of Staff of Apolyton Republic?
-Ex? Apolyton Republic????
-From orders of the government, you have been arrested for treason to Apolyton State. Do not resist or you will be shoot.

She is quickly sent to Sanhopo Prison.

----------------------------------
Residence of Great Moderator Civman II, morning same hour same day...
-OPEN FIRE!
In a mere second, the entrance of the Palace is no more and fast riders charge quickly killing the wounded guards.

Infantry companies run into buildings and capture people. A few men shoot but mostly, their training and superior strenght give them the edge in the battle.

Moderator's room
-Read this, usuper!
-uh??? (civman II doesn't understand, in the worst apolyton someone could ever hear) I'm your moderator...
-Idiot! Guards take him and hide him! We must leave the city as soon as possible.

As Apolyton City awake, an Apolyton Fox Rider Regiment rides through the city as fast as they can leaving the Moderator residence. Fire is now spreading through the city.

The same scene happens to every ministers, advisors of Apolyton former Empire...
---------------------------------
Republic has been proclamed! There will be three protectors of Apolyton Empire: Consuls Easthaven, Jack_www, and Thunderfire.

Any citizens can vote to elect his mayors. Mayors will report to Governors and Governors will either take care of the action.

Governors, each six months, are meeting at Apolyton City with the Three Protectors/Consuls.
-----------------------------
OOC: Well, this a military coup-d-etat as you can see. We have prepared this for quite long.

As a new order will soon be established, well you can try to escape but in an enormous army base, realistically you would have some huge difficulties. The prison is heavily guarded. Political prisoners are in a special part of the prison and a lot of criminals there have been killed to be sure you won't find any help.

Wolf units guard you and have order to shoot on anything moving without warnings.

Or you can try to be some of the new opportunists trying to get powers.

This "republic" is more or less like French consulat just after the Revolution (Napoleon and two other guys were running France). The attacks are quite like the October Revolution in 1917.
Consuls have powers like Cromwell did.

Officers in the army pro-republican movement/pro-Mellian have been arrested and dispatched by Jack secret police and Wolf units.
The whole(well at least 90%) Apolyton Army is with us and a lot of peasants see in us their saviors, the men who will change their lives.

Merchants will see benefit supporting a strong regime which will surely increase the military budget (more boats, more guns and cannons).

Nobles will keep (not officially though) their rights if they support the Field Marshalls.
I'm on msn/irc but not long...

Also Mellian, if you weren't a playing character, you would have been shot down in your bed. You are our worst enemy actually.

Last edited by mmtt; November 26, 2002 at 17:55.
Old November 26, 2002, 17:42   #498
Jack_www
King

To Field Marshall Thunderfire(secret):
If civmanII agrees to give up his claim as Moderator of Apolyton I think we should send him back to Iroquois as I think he could are less about Apolyton. I have been awaiting this day since the Last moderator died and was wondering when you would act. We have much to do in the coming days to make sure that the new government is strong and any rebels are dealt with. Also most of the former government officals have died as a result of the skin eating dease.

OOC:
I am in irc as well but not for long etheir.
Old November 26, 2002, 17:48   #499
mmtt
Warlord

------------
To Field Marshall Jack_ww(secret):
Agreed about Civman II
Our armies will storm through cities and any opponents will be shoot. We need to be strong at start.
Old November 26, 2002, 18:12   #500
civman2000
Emperor

January 21st, 1402
The Moderator looked at his guards unhappily.
"What--what you want me?"
"Speak up, we can't understand you!"
"What you want of me?"
"We want you to shut up and stay put until the General comes."
"Can repeat please?"
The guards laughed.
"Please, I want paper."
"What for?"
"I want write me--mine family home."
"You want to write to your family in Iroquois?"
"Yes," said civman, relieved that he was understood.
"Well, I guess that's OK, I'll have to pass it by the officers though." One of the guards then left.

OOC: mmtt you decide whether the Moderator can write to his family.

Old November 26, 2002, 18:59   #501
Easthaven I
Prince

January 22nd 1402
Field Marshall Easthaven arrives at the palace with his small personal cadre.

His armies were increased before the coup, and are at gaurd all over the nation to quell any rebel uprisings. They all knew the time the take over would take place and they acted. Known pro-Mellian groups, that intelligence knew of, were quickly taken over and arrested throughout the nation. Wolf soldiers have arrested military personal linked to Mellian including Major Harrington. They've also arrested certain governors suspected of treason as well.

They've also set up battlefield hospitals for the populace to show their good will. Since lots of materials and medical training were given to the armies during the war. And civilian medical centers are low.

Field Marshall Easthaven has ordered his military engineers to investigate this new plague and find a cure for it.

======

To Field Marshalls(secret):
I agree about civman II, he was just thrown into the middle of this, I say send him home. Any rebel uprisings, they should be dealt with swiftly. I say we fortify our shores and ports, so no surprises come along. Increase some luxuries to the people, not just luxury but needs like medical care and food. Start a propoganda campaign letting them know that the heroes of the Civil war, and the Apolyton-Anglo wars have acted and will protect the people like we've been doing our whole lives. It is the start of a new Apolyton government, where the safety of the people is our concern.
Old November 26, 2002, 19:29   #502
Mellian
Queen

Re: January 1402
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
To Cheif of Staff Mellian:
I have already begun my own investigation of the personal that worked at the Place at the time the Moderator was stabbed. All though it has been hard since most of them have been dieing due to the skin eating dease that has infected most of them. I suspect that who ever survives is the one that spread the dease. I have also sealed the Palace. We will need to burn it and build a new one in its place.
What??? We don't need to go the extremes here. I was told by a scientist at the University of Apolyton that their may be a cure, and he is currently working on it. Also needs to contact some people at the Alligator Continent. So for the time being, just quarantine the place, don't let anyone our or in. Also try to capture those who escaped, before they die and infect the rest f the populace...

Chief of Staff Mellian
Old November 26, 2002, 20:09   #503
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 03:12
january 22, 1402

Latentus was furious. He was furious at the generals who perpetrated this whole thing, furious at the stupid soldiers and citizens who believed their lies, but mostly furious at himself. He knew they would try this, he just wished he had acted sooner. He had needed more time! He was enraged that this could have happened, the whole thing done with no regard to any of the preparations he had set. Well, any but one. The tiny still-rational part of his mind was still busy while the predominate part fumed. The optimistic part congratulated itself that he had managed to escape the city. The cynical part mocked his situation and laughed at how he had gone from farm boy to government administrator and back to living off the land in less than a year. The pragmatic part, however, focused on finishing the trap that would hopefully provide him with his next meal.

Latentus sat up and yawned. A strange peace had befallen him. He realized that all he had been working towards in the last few months had not only been pointless, they had been wrong. In a way, he was now almost glad that the coup had happened, though that quickly passed. He almost smiled as he thought about the burden that had been lifted from him by no actions of his own. Even at the height of his presumed power, he had never been much of an important player, but now he was just a single person again, camped somewhere in the countryside outside of Apolyton City. Yet, he sensed that somehow things were far from over. He had suffered a destructive blow in one sense, but in another he had had his goals clarified and been restored the sense of justice and optimism he had started out with. Clearly, there were things he could still do, even if he would have to be more of a watcher than a performer for a while. He had to find out was going on, he though, as he set out. First though, came breakfast.
Old November 26, 2002, 20:32   #504
foolish_icarus
King

january 26th

“You’re crazy. Utterly insane. There is no way, I repeat, NO WAY you are going to even get into the palace grounds, much less out again if you do manage to weasel your way inside.” Seeing the look on Bren’s face, Rott sighed. “Look, even if you ignore your age and the inherent difficulty of what I just mentioned, you would be recognized. Getting yourself killed now will not help your son one whit in the future.” At this Iyol spoke for the first time in the meeting. “He will not be going into the capitol. I will be the one doing this. I will get Latentus out. My brother will not rot in prison under those tyrants. And if he has been killed, the generals will die. In either case, I need the plans. Which you will give me. Now.” If Rott retained any doubt after the icy surety of Iyol’s words, all hesitation was swept aside with one look at the anger and determination on her face.
Old November 26, 2002, 20:58   #505
foolish_icarus
King

(Note: if your character shouldn’t know about any of the following, don’t abuse the knowledge)

All sometime in February:

Drako Chuko picked up the letter and opened it. It said simply:

“Now would be a good time to return to Apolyton. With whatever forces you can muster. Rewards, both in good karma and material assets await if you help topple the military oppressors.”

Liam Sheep continued to listen to the report.
“..Yes sir, we saw several of the posters. They said, ‘To Liam Sheep: If you wish to regain even the smallest scrap of dignity, get your ass moving and for once do something useful. If you have any faith whatsoever to the principles you shout and mew about, don’t let the usurping generals rule. Don’t betray Apolyton again, action is needed. Help bring down the triumvirate.’…”

Apep II was being very wary. He knew he was wanted by the new government and had taken to waiting in seedy inns like the one he was in now between periods of information gathering. The last thing he wanted was attention drawn to himself, and even though this moron who had sat down by him was being inconspicuous, he still considered that more than was preferable. He was not taken by surprise, then, when the man began whispering to him, but he was startled at what was said. “I know who you are. Wait, shut up, don’t say anything yet. The men who are now in power are not…well, supposed to be there. You understand what I am saying. They will not be good for the country. What’s more, they are somewhat antagonistic to people such as us. It would be very beneficial if this problem could be remedied…”
Old November 26, 2002, 21:17   #506
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Umm, Mellian was, is, whatever, a foreign advisor for many decades now...meaning, she is multilangual...

EDIT:

nex time, i better read ALL of the latest posts before continuing.... of course, i had to go the last minute earlier to my neighbours, so didn't have time to do that.....

anyway... yay! something happens that completly caught me by surprise. bravo!

also, i could still be popular with the populace, just that they are not aware wether or not i am involve in this...or knows where i am. They mainly know me by name after all, as the majority rarely sees me

i rather keep my character alive...and to add another mysterious detail about her, she is an immortal, which are rare in the world.... why not, civ3 related as the leaders seem to live forever what i mean about immortal is i can live forever as long i don't get myself killed

January 1402

Sanhopi Prison, alone in a cell...

Wakes up....
looks around in the dark room she is in....
cell actually...
what is she doing in a cell?...
oh yes, as the mind clears, she remembers all the soldiers and so on arresting her...
they later knocked her out when she tried to escape after biting someone and breaking a nose... (OOC: me the most dangerous? naaaaa )

Now is probably a good time to re-think her position. Who would of thought the military commanders would cease power like that? They probably been planning this to happen soon after the war ended, to possibly stop the Republic from happening.

hmm, what can she do now?

Last edited by Mellian; November 26, 2002 at 22:02.
Old November 26, 2002, 21:25   #507
Jack_www
King

To Field Marshall Easthaven and Thunderfire(secret):
There are two advisor still not accounted for the Domestic Advisor Latentus and the Trade Advisor Apep II. We must find out what side there are on. I say if they are loyal, to keep them in their current position, but if not execute them as traitors to the Apolyton Empire.
Old November 26, 2002, 21:31   #508
Easthaven I
Prince

To Field Marshalls(secret):
Agreed. I also think we should send word to Drako Chuko, the man who helped us in the war. We live for the people and all should know that. We must start creating programs solely to help the people of Apolyton. Or else we just seem like a bunch of invaders. We have ultimate support from the people now but they need to see that we are ruling for them. Military hospitals are good but I recommend more.
Old November 26, 2002, 21:40   #509
Easthaven I
Prince

Field Marshall Easthaven brings soldiers of multilanguages into his personal cadre so that he may learn more languages. He only knows Russian, German, and Spanish from his time in the Wolf Battalion years ago. He is now trying to learn Iroqiuos, Azteca, and Arabic. But will be slow in doing so considering the events taking place.
Old November 26, 2002, 21:50   #510
Jack_www
King

To Field Marshall Easthaven(secret):
I think it is time to focus on building up Apolyton instead of war. There is much to be done in Apolyton and I think if we started to build things for the people like temples and colisums they people will like us even more.