Old December 5, 2002, 02:19   #661
Apep
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
"So give me my answers!" Easthaven shouted. Apep II started reeling them off as soon as he could,
"When was I with my father? I had no idea about any escape plan untill the canoon shot the prison, I don't know anything about the council of Apolyton except that they attacked me and my mother and now they have paid," Apep II drew in a breath, "Could I have a drink? Anyway I came to see Melian because in order to go see my mother when she was injured the Moderator made me take a religious oath, to keep the line of the Moderator going, and told me a secret, Melian was the only other one who knew. Unfortunatly I can't tell you that secret unless the offical head of the Apolyton Church comes and formerly drops the oath, and as you know, the head has dissappeared. I won't tell you the secret unless he drops it because I value what little honour I have."
(OOC: Apep II has no idea that his father is oin anyway involved in the Council of Apolyton)
Old December 5, 2002, 05:49   #662
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Apolyton Times November Edition
Headlines

Evil organization burns papers

Last Month, members of the evil and satinic group, the Organization for Just Distribution of Powers burnt issues of everyone's favorate newspaper, the Apolyton Times. Reports indicate that the evil, pro english group burned 1000 copys of the paper in front of a gold Idol of the Trator Chuko. 100% of the people surveyed in our survey believe that every member of this organization should have thier stomauchs ripped out, while they are hanging from the spire of a church.
More Reports about this evil organization, pages 2,3,4,5,6

Small Protest in Vikomore

An anti-consul protest was broken down by a much larger pro consul protest. a violent confrentation was averted by the intervention of the city guard. The commander of the garrison is to be congradulated for averting this violence
More reports page 7

More Mellian Sightings!

In a spate of Mellian spottings, the fugitive ex-minister has been seen in no less than 4 different countries, including England, America, Russia, and Apolyton. The serch of Sanhopi City has failed to turn up any evidence of her exsistance in the area.

Llama sighted near Apolyton City

The rare, and nearly extinct animal, natine to the Alligator conternent, the Llama has been sighted south of Apolyton city, leading to belief that there may be a colony in Apolyton.
More reports, page 2
Old December 5, 2002, 08:15   #663
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 06:12
Re: To those who came in late...
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Zalzabad
Basic History of the empire,

civman I takes power
war declared on england
General Chuko and Liam Sheep raise a rebellion, which is crushed by Easthaven, Thunderfire, and Jack_www
Civman I goes crazy and gets himself killed
Invasion of England begins

Many cities fall, with War on England continuing
Moderator or two gets knocked off

War with England is completed, and partitioned between allies
New Moderator Civman II disposed by bloodless coup by the "heros" of the civil war
Political Prisoners taken
Under plan by Apep I, political prisoners Mellian and Apep II escape
Apep I & II captured by Consuls in battle of Sanhopi Hights

and that is where we are at the moment.
thank you.

Baron JDD sends greetings to all the leading citizens and advisors of Apolyton.
Old December 5, 2002, 12:31   #664
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
To Consul Easthaven(secret):
I sugest that we hold a trail for ApepI and if found guilty of treason that he should be executed at once. I have no doubt that he will be found guilty. I hope that we can have a very speedy trail.

As for Mellian, trying to futher work with her is a waste of time. Once she is captured she will be tried for treason, with carries a death sentence.

ApepII, I would tell him if he does not talk we will try him for treason as well and he will be executed.
I know that this may seem harsh, but being kind to these people are getting no where, we must show everyone that when they rebell against the Consuls they will pay with there lives. I also am glad to know that you have executed the members of Apolyton Consul, they got what was coming to them.
Old December 5, 2002, 12:35   #665
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

To All People of Apolyton
From Consul Jack_www
Mellian, the former Foreign Advisor has now been charged with treason. Anyone who sees her is urged to report this to the closest wolf soldier. We believe that she is armed and dangerous, so do not approach this criminal. I have inculded a picture of what Mellian looks like, allthough it is not a very accurate picture. YOur help in caputering this dangerous criminal would be appreciated.
Old December 5, 2002, 12:39   #666
Jack_www
King

Darius was able to find passage on a transport ship to America. The trip took about a week and a half. Once he landed in America he headed to the City of Washington and headed straight for the headquaters of the CIA, which he found with help of CIA contact that he had been talking to for a while. He walked into the CIA and told them that we wanted to become a double agent for America.
Old December 5, 2002, 14:28   #667
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
November 16th, 1402
A mysterious man came to Baron JDD's house, gave him a pamphlet titled "The Cruelty of the Consuls," and tehn disappeared.
In Iroquois: 4 more nobles have joined civman's organation after reading the pamphlet.
In Womore, hundreds of pamphlets have been released. However, local authorities have confiscated all but 78 of them and have captured the distributor, named Ikole Kwaching (the consuls decide what to do with questioning him, i control him).

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old December 5, 2002, 15:22   #668
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 06:12
having become an Admiral, JDD wants to stay out of politics for now, but finds the pamphlet very intrigueing.
Old December 5, 2002, 21:17   #669
Easthaven I
Prince

Quote:
"So give me my answers!" Easthaven shouted. Apep II started reeling them off as soon as he could, "When was I with my father? I had no idea about any escape plan untill the canoon shot the prison, I don't know anything about the council of Apolyton except that they attacked me and my mother and now they have paid," Apep II drew in a breath, "Could I have a drink? Anyway I came to see Melian because in order to go see my mother when she was injured the Moderator made me take a religious oath, to keep the line of the Moderator going, and told me a secret, Melian was the only other one who knew. Unfortunatly I can't tell you that secret unless the offical head of the Apolyton Church comes and formerly drops the oath, and as you know, the head has dissappeared. I won't tell you the secret unless he drops it because I value what little honour I have."
"I don't give a damn about your oath! The well being of Apolyton is what you should be concerned about! Not some bloodline where you're trying to get some foreigner who has but one drop of Apolytonian blood to rule this nation!"

Easthaven's rage slowly began to grow, resembling times when he was about to enter battle. Still, he hid the rage as best he could and retained his coldness.

"Now, Apep, you are in no position to negotiate. You're suppose to try to convince me you are not a traitor and you are of use to Apolyton. Now...you will tell me what I want to know or you will experience the wrath all traitors experience by my hand. You will beg for death, I have seen it. Now show me where your loyalties lie, and tell me what I want to know..." He said calmly as he gripped the handle on his sheathed sword.
Old December 5, 2002, 21:26   #670
Easthaven I
Prince

To Jack(secret):
Trial for Apep I? Go for it. As long as he is headless once the trial is over I'm content.

As for the warrant on Mellian... I will trust your judgment, comrade, you have my approval and I'm sure Thunderfire would also approve.

============

Easthaven's forces found the gold idol of Chuko, they melted it down into coins to give out to the general public. The public was also told that anyone who worships or make idols of this traitor or of Liam Sheep will be imprisoned. Studying these characters are fine but worshipping them and glorifying them is disrespectful to the many soldiers and innocent people who died fighting these men.
Old December 5, 2002, 23:07   #671
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
OOC: On what grounds can one accuse Mellian of treason of? Due realize that there will be some backslash from the populace of concidering, someone who apparently been in the government for a decade or so at the least and her recent work to protect and keep together Apolyton. If your going to connect her to America, then you'll have trouble to prove it

November 1402

There is quite an uproar and discussion within the Inn about the recent announcement by Consul Jack for charging Mellian for Treason. Various mix opinions, which results in a risk of bar fights the way some of them are arguing among themselves.

The same guy who told her that she look like Mellian was there again, with a poster of a badly drawn picture of Mellian. He accused her to be Mellian, which she responded in the same manner as before, without hesitation. "For the last time Joe! I AM NOT MELLIAN, geezz..." When he was about to continue bothering her about it, some other folks and the bartender to leave her alone, saying that Lois is to much of a b**ch to be a aristocratic lady. Other then that, the night went well, where a suprisingly few people got thrown out by the bouncer.

The following day, she went to visit Roger Wilco, as he left a message for Lois at the Inn. Once at the Courier Service Office, he tells her that they were able to get access to a printing press, and will be able to start printing her pamphlets and distribute it for her.

(OOC: remember, about republic ideals only...no dissing the gov or the consuls or whatever. just about the republic and liberty....)
Old December 5, 2002, 23:15   #672
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

A screst letter to Ambassidor Zhang
To Minister Zhang, Chinese Ambassidor

Zhang, my old friend, there is great turmoil in the empire, and I believe that a new civil war will soon. I ask that you to support my side if a war takes place. My propaganda is succeeding, Please send your responce soon.

Drako Chuko
Old December 6, 2002, 00:15   #673
Jack_www
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellian
OOC: On what grounds can one accuse Mellian of treason of? Due realize that there will be some backslash from the populace of concidering, someone who apparently been in the government for a decade or so at the least and her recent work to protect and keep together Apolyton. If your going to connect her to America, then you'll have trouble to prove it

November 1402

There is quite an uproar and discussion within the Inn about the recent announcement by Consul Jack for charging Mellian for Treason. Various mix opinions, which results in a risk of bar fights the way some of them are arguing among themselves.

The same guy who told her that she look like Mellian was there again, with a poster of a badly drawn picture of Mellian. He accused her to be Mellian, which she responded in the same manner as before, without hesitation. "For the last time Joe! I AM NOT MELLIAN, geezz..." When he was about to continue bothering her about it, some other folks and the bartender to leave her alone, saying that Lois is to much of a b**ch to be a aristocratic lady. Other then that, the night went well, where a suprisingly few people got thrown out by the bouncer.

The following day, she went to visit Roger Wilco, as he left a message for Lois at the Inn. Once at the Courier Service Office, he tells her that they were able to get access to a printing press, and will be able to start printing her pamphlets and distribute it for her.

(OOC: remember, about republic ideals only...no dissing the gov or the consuls or whatever. just about the republic and liberty....)
OOC: i never said I could prove it. But your actions dont help you etheir.
Old December 6, 2002, 00:54   #674
Easthaven I
Prince

November 29th 1402
OOC: First of all, this is the middle ages! Who needs proof...
======

To Mongolia:
We want situation reports on the progress of the war.

==========

The Fort of Sanhopi Heights is progressing rapidly and efficiently. 5th army recalled back to mainland for more training. Lighthouse being created.

=======

Field Marshall Easthaven has created and released new innovating tactics for the military, especially in musketmen, artillery, and Fox Riders/cavalry.

================

BATTLE OF WOMORE FOREST
In the northern forests of Womore.

Easthaven was leading two small battalions, 70 each, of wolf soldiers. They were in the Womore forest for he was informed of a council of Apolyton outpost present in the viscinity. After three days of searching they found a small clearing with a few cabins. The clearing was about 50 yards by 50 yards and there were about 100 men in sight, more then he originally expected but he would not turn back. They captured a council soldier who was patrolling the area, he told them the exact location before he was killed.

Easthaven ordered one battalion to take positions in the forests north of the clearing, this battalion designated as North battalion. Easthaven would then lead the Southern battalion in attacking the clearing from the southern forests, hopefully killing a few before they retreated to the northern forests only to get slaughtered by the northern battalion.

Easthaven had brought 6 cannons with him. He ordered them to aim carefully at a different cabin then fire simultaneously at each one, one shot each. Then the musketmen would fire their volleys, and after they fired the fox riders were to fire their volleys then unsheath their swords and charge out into the clearing to do battle. The Northern battalion would simply fortify their position and kill all the enemy troops who enter their area of the forest.

The plan was set...Easthaven waited patiently in the cover of the forests. Waiting for the confirmation that the cannons had their aim......Then it came.

"Ok, fire when ready." He ordered.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Each cabin crumbled under the force of a cannon ball. One cabin stood untouched.

"Musketmen! FIRE!"

The first line of musketmen fired, sending a rain of steel upon the encamped enemy. Council men fell. The Second rank of Musketmen rose.

"FIRE!" Easthaven exclaimed.

Another volley of death rained across. More men fell. The enemy got wise and began picking up their weapons and shooting blindly into the forests. A lucky shot or two was recieved, but only wounds did they inflict.

"Fox Riders! FIRE!" Easthaven ordered as he unsheathed his sword whilst upon his horse.

---------
Musket balls from the forest screamed down unto the terrified campers. They could not see their enemy, they could not see those who send death from the unseen. Fear struck their hearts and was their worst antagonist. Morale became nonexistant. Then they heard the roar of "CHARGE!" from the forests as if the demon from the darkness has ordered their defeat. Then from the dark trees of the south, they saw merciless men enclothed in black mounted upon beautiful and grim black horses emerge from the shadows. Shining blades extended from their arms, some blades were curved, others were merely long and imperviously straight. Deafening and frightening yells came from these dark figures as they charged full speed towards the traitors. Blood began to encompass the ground.
------------

The campers fell in dozens before most threw up their weapons and begged for mercy, they were met with a beheading from the Riders. Others ran into the northern forest hoping to escape the death but were greeted by unsuspecting foes from the shadows who delivered death to them just the same. There were few who fought gallantly with lust and thirst for blood of their enemies. These men killed several Riders but they were too few and were matched with the same ferocious bravery, thus they died a most unwanting death. The battle ended in 30 minutes. All the inhabitants of the clearing were dead, the wounded were executed as well as those who surrendered, 124 in total. 12 Fox Riders were killed. 22 wounded, nothing serious. 3 musketmen were also wounded.

The Council of Apolyton dealt a crushing blow, any other remnants were scattered and no longer serious threats. Next Mission: the other fanatical republicanists.

(I got bored, needed a battle so there...)
Old December 6, 2002, 01:03   #675
Apep
Chieftain

Apep II laughed,
"Ah, Easthaven, why did you take control of this country?" he asked, "You say that you felt a duty to Apolyton, I care nothing for the Moderators, and even less for that snivling iroqios imposter, I mean, he is a foreigner! I will tell you the secret, but I demand that my family are kept safe from... monarchists. You see this is big, really big. There is a much more direct heir than civman II, you see civman the first got drunk in a small village somewhere and... well, he had a little moderator, a girl named, Roxy, I think. And probably best for you, she dosen't know she is the heir and she is a member of the Republican movement. I came to Melian because she is supposedly the mother." Easthaven's face lit up,
"Which would make her regent and make her a traitor!" He cried, his joy obvious.
"Unfortunatly for you, you can't use this information, ever. Because it would mean that Melian didn't cease power, it would make her legally entitled to the throne."
Old December 6, 2002, 02:07   #676
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: Whoa, very nice twist, I give you credit for that one. If Mellian objects I will remove post, if she doesn't well...)

========

Quote:
"Unfortunatly for you, you can't use this information, ever. Because it would mean that Melian didn't cease power, it would make her legally entitled to the throne."
Easthaven stood there, showing no emotion. Then he grinned.

"Very unexpecting news Apep. Whether you're telling the truth well who knows. But Mellian was not and is not entitled to the throne for she was neither married nor was she blood linked to the moderator line. And if this 'Roxy' exists and is true then this must be thought out. As for your family, well, I have no interest in your family. I do not kill the innocent, therefore your suggestion of such a thing is offensive. And please, stop laughing for I am starting to feel inclined to cutting out your tongue...So, you've gained my interest...and that's good for you'll live longer. Now, your life is still in the balance,"

He sat down on a chair by the door.

"So, tell me everything you know. Especially about this Roxy. ALthough, it won't matter much, Apolyton is still our main concern...not royalty. So, give me more or give me your life..."
Old December 6, 2002, 02:31   #677
Apep
Chieftain

(OOC: He thinks the mother is Melian, he isn't sure, and Easthaven, your signature needs to be updated, your a consul now!)
Apep II sat for a second, and then, "My story is true... and I can prove it," he grabbed a string around his neck and pulled it out, on the end was the Moderator's seal, "This is the most valuble thing the Moderators possesed, their sign that they were favoured by God, I was to take it to Roxy, I should have. It does belong to her and it entitles her to the Moderator's private fortune even if it means nothing administrativly." Apep II sat for amoment in contemplation, "I know not where she lives, though supposedly it was on the way from the Capital to Porkton, it was a rural area, and I believe her adopted last name was Lavigne. And apparently she resembles Melian!"
Old December 6, 2002, 02:47   #678
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: Ahh hell, I'll change the signature tomorrow.

Quote:
Apep II sat for a second, and then, "My story is true... and I can prove it," he grabbed a string around his neck and pulled it out, on the end was the Moderator's seal, "This is the most valuble thing the Moderators possesed, their sign that they were favoured by God, I was to take it to Roxy, I should have. It does belong to her and it entitles her to the Moderator's private fortune even if it means nothing administrativly." Apep II sat for amoment in contemplation, "I know not where she lives, though supposedly it was on the way from the Capital to Porkton, it was a rural area, and I believe her adopted last name was Lavigne. And apparently she resembles Melian!"
He thought for a moment as he looked at the seal.

"Very well, I will go with you. We both shall see this "Roxy". We tell no one and we travel alone. We will ride day and night untill we arrive at...Porkton you say? I am a gifted rider, Apep, and I am merciless. If you try and escape or if you even annoy me I will chop your limbs off and feed 'em to my horse. We leave now."

=========
Later...he placed his second in command in charge of his armies and he sent a message to Consul Jack letting him know that he was doing something important with Apep II, and would return soon.
Old December 6, 2002, 04:10   #679
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
The Archbishop of Apolyton, Max Power (I got the name of a hair dryer ), was worried. His plan to break Melian the Republican Council's last hope had worked, but at the cost of him himself almost getting caught. The church would indeed cease to exist if this had occured. Worried, the Archbishop scribled down what he though the council could do next. As spirtual advisor to the counculs and the moderators before him, he knew things only a man of the cloth could do, his loyal servant took the manuscript, that beared no name, and went to the Council's headquaters some two days riding from the capital.

The Archbishop was then retiring to rest, his old frame getting more weary as his years slipped by him, when someone knocked on his quater's door. Startled the Archbishop answered where a soldier, a familiar of the Counsul, Jack stood. Jack had a problem of the pious and the Archbishop was needed.

The Archbishop inwardly sighed, hopefully his long years of leading a double life, as respected Archbishop and republican would come to an end soon.....
Old December 6, 2002, 07:39   #680
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

The Cao Ren moored at Sanhopi Harbour. Nothing looked suspicious from this Chuko Trading Company Ship, as its crew disembarked. The first man off the ship appeared to be the captain to the passers by, but he was not. He, in fact, was famous. He was an old gentleman of Oriental appearance with a long, snow-white beard. Trailing him was a young, but strong looking warrior. As they disembarked, twelve sailors unloaded the goods, all of them his. The man however was not paying attention to this, he was looking in the crowd for a familiar face. He was famous, but only in name. Few people in Apolyton knew what he looked like. Suddenly something caught his eye. Grand Marshal Sun Tzu, commander of the Chinese Imperial Armed Forces saw his contact. Smiling, he approached, and said to him, “Ah, young Drako! It has been a long time, hasn’t it?”
“Yes it has, Master Tzu” replied Drako enthusiastically, “I have a carriage and a wagon ready for your transport south. I trust you will not be able to stay long?”
“No, just a month or two. But I have brought some gifts for you from your good friend, Emperor Mao” replied Tzu, gesturing towards the crates the sailors were unloading, “also, I have brought you some body guards, the best Imperial China has to offer,” he added, gesturing to the sailors, “they are adept with any weapon on this planet, and most skilled in the martial arts. They have defeated many a foe.”
“Thank you, Master Tzu for your hospitality. Ambassador Zhang is joining us for dinner tomorrow”
“Excellent. Also Drako, I must congratulate you on your victory over your cousin. You really showed you potential. Especially the decapitation of his head as a trophy to Easthaven!”
“Ah, yeah” replied Drako, sheepishly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one knew his real name, they just called him Saffla. He had wandered the Red River Plains for over a year now. No one knew how he got there, but he defiantly was not a local of the Iroquois Confederacy. Saffla was sitting by a fire, eating a buffalo he had just killed. Looking up at the sky, he remembered the good times, the times when he was rich, powerful, and the commander of the moderator’s guard. Back then people called him Chuko, but that was a long time ago, another world ago. He was still amazed at how he survived the Battle of Apolyton Forest. His train of passage was broken as a messenger rode passed. The messenger ignored him. Everyone did. Not even his own troops could recognize him now. He had lost his hand, and had shaved off his trademark beard. He also wore an eye patch, but for what reason, no one knew, for he definitely was not blind. He looked back up at the sky, and remembered that fateful battle.

When his cousin confronted him, he ordered all of his men to withdraw and leave them in private. He had foolishly accepted a fight with him, but Drako soon got the upper hand, and cut off his right hand. Withering in pain, he could remember him asking for mercy, as family, spare his life. He remembered how surprised he was when Drako lowered his sword, and sat down next to him. He could remember him saying that he had promised Easthaven his head, and he keeps his word. Then he told him of a private who’s head looked identical to his. He remembered the smile on Drako’s face, as he told him to never come to Apolyton’s shores again. If he did, he would finish the job. He could remember the fear that he felt as he sneaked through the enemy camp, and eventually made it to England, where he started his new life.

In the time he spent wandering, he had a lot of time to think. He had made some crucial mistakes at the wrong moments, such as splitting his force, marching arrogantly into danger. Taking all those prisoners, and murdering the manfoke of the towns they had pillaged. He had repaid his debt to the moderator. He had died, and he had no more scores to settle in Apolyton. Chuko was content with his life as a wanderer, and would stay there if he could. Little did he know that his peace and quiet was about to be shattered.

OOC; the only one that knows Chuko is still alive is Drako, and he has not told a sole! No one else knows of him, yet! No Apolyton Times tonight, can't be bothered writing it
Old December 6, 2002, 08:00   #681
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

OOC Bet you did not expect Chuko to appear again. It has been my intention ever since I killed him off to bring him back, I was just waiting for a good time, with civil war looming on the horizon once more!
Old December 6, 2002, 11:51   #682
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Zalzabad, You gave Easthaven or Jack his head...how can he survived that? ...and Easthaven and Jack knows him and knows how he looks like

Jack, even if the Consuls are popular with the people means it removed popularity Mellian has. Only reason it didn't really cause any problems, other then the wondering why she is imprisoned in the first place and most believe her to be dead, is cause Consuls never went against her or her against the Consuls publicly. Now that you declared her a Traitor of apolyton, that is a move against her publicly...hence, will get some populace backslash.

Apep II I rather i wasn't ever pregnant...actually, impossible, she is infertile you can say . Can say that some people believed she is the mother because past alcoholic civman attempted to Rape her, but failed as she hurt him badly and escaped. Civman did nothing against her, and she did nothing to him...other then avoiding the Moderator at all possible. Her duty to Apolyton is more important. Anyway, she also in effect avoided most people for a period of time...so those who knew about the rape assumes she actually got rape and got pregnant...but that wasn't the case....

Also, don't think my friend Roxy will be please (most of the names i use are from people i know on the net and rl ), but oh well.... for the story we go Loyalies lives beside a village near Vikan, not Porkton.

Sheep, ARM doesn't have a Council the occasional Organizer meetings at a random location which most of them can't attend happens... but no "council" exist.

Easthaven, ARM are not fanatics they are enlighting people (most of them) with a belief and ideals...and are NOT INTO doing acts of terrorism, stupid "military" actions, riots and so on isn't their thing, and would be hypocrites to their ideals. It is why ARM was able to stay around for a while, and even still exist despite the government changes. Yes, medieval indeed...but read what i wrote to jack above in the same manner, what would the people think about Easthaven cruelties and "attrocities", Easthaven/Thunderfire's fascist like yoke on security and anti-whoever against, and so on.... may not be true, but Impressions can be taken in many different ways by whoever.... why Rumours tend to always survive...

Where is Colonel Harrington, in Sanhopi Prison still? I have plans for her... (no cplans for military actions...just want her back )

December 1402

Courier Service as started printing Republic ideals pamphlets and distribute it to all the cities of Apolyton, available to the populace from their Offices... while some Apolyton Republic Movement members and supporters distributes them directly in Inns, Marketplaces, Harbors, and etc. They also have discussions with those that cannot read too...

Many people refuse to read or have them, mainly out of fear that the Consuls may brand them as traitors, and executed (OOC: despite popularity, they are feared). Other read them to be against them... but most mainly read it because, unlike the other propaganda from the Government or renegade ex-advisors, it doesn't go against anyone or puts down anyone. So why would the Consuls stop them from reading something that doesn't attack them? Anyway, the republic ideals is spreading a lot more faster then it ever did before...thanks to the invent of the Printing Press....

...security, stability and liberty...

OOC: For any complaints, talk to Roger Wilco (got the name from Space Quest) at Vegeimon City

Last edited by Mellian; December 6, 2002 at 12:43.
Old December 6, 2002, 12:43   #683
Jack_www
King

ooc: Mellian I am not doing this to try and win that story or something or stop republic movement. Instead I had my guy do it out of anger and annyonce. He wants you dead or alive, has not thought about what public my think.
Old December 6, 2002, 14:31   #684
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

OOC: Is anyone going to do snything with the guy captured distributinh anti-Consul pamphlets in Womore?

December 16th, 1402
Assassins were sent to kill Hiawatha and his oldest nephew and heir to the throne, and his second oldest nephew (the one that is civman's ally). Only the older nephew was successsfully assassinated, though, and the assassin sent to kill teh Great Chief was caught.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old December 6, 2002, 14:50   #685
Jack_www
King

Darius was able to sneak back to Apolyton with out anyone knowing who he was. His mission was a secuss. He was now a double agent for the CIA. He had convince the CIA that he could be of great help to them, he also told them off what lead him to want to become part of the CIA, and that he too wanted to see Apolyton under a republic one day. So he was able to get back to his cabin and unpack. He then headed back to Easthaven's current office to report back in for duty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Consul Jack_www had heard of the man that was caught spreadong anti consul materials. He called a wolf soldier to his office.

"We have caught some handing out anti consul materials. I want you to question him, if you have to beat him to near death or have to use any other means so be it. If he does not talk and refuses to say anything after a couple of days, then kill him."

"Yes sir!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trail of ApepI was held, and it was a quick one at that. Darius even tessified at the trail, right after he came back form his leave, and told the Judge how ApepI was the one who was leading the rebel army when Easthaven's forces attacked. There was also simular testimony from many other troops of Easthaven's army. It was enough, and Judge sentence ApepI to death, by beheading with an axe. After that he said that he would be quarted and his body parts sent to all the cities he try to get people to rebel. He will be executed one week from today.

Last edited by Jack_www; December 6, 2002 at 21:15.
Old December 6, 2002, 17:43   #686
civman2000
Emperor

OOC: Actually you don't know he's working for me or that i even have an organization...you just know he somehow acquired a printing press and printed anti-Consul stuff.
December 21st, 1402
The interrogator whipped him again. "Still not talkin', eh?"
The prisoner moaned.
"If you don't talk we're gonna kill you. It'll be real painful. Imagine 2000 scorpions crawling all over your back..." He whipped him again.
"OK I'll talk!!" yelled the prisoner.
"Ah, that sounds better."
"I work for Moderator civman."
"He died a couple years ago, and there is no Moderator now."
"I mean civman II."
"Ah. What else?"
"Well, i don't know much about--" The whip cracked down on his back. "No, honestly, all I know about is the organization in Womore and a bit of the organization in Han montrei."
"Well let's hear it."
For 15 minutes the prisoner revealed the names of all of civman's agents in Womore and 14 in Hanmontrei, including teh leader of the Apolytonian wing of his organization.

Old December 6, 2002, 19:17   #687
Apep
Chieftain

December 1402
Apep II and Easthavens ride had been a long one, they had got all the way to Porkton without finding her, but Easthaven was somewhat willing to accept that they might have missed her.
However he did promise that if she was not found Apep II's head would be on the block. Easthaven had some business in Vikan to attend and so they were staying in an unamed village outside Vikan in a farmer's house.
Someone knocked on the door, and the host went to answer it. She came back and said, off handidly,
"Oh, just Roxy comin' over for a bit of flour," she continued, "Really, those Loyalies!" Easthaven's eyebrow raised
Apep I had expected to die from the moment the trial was announced, this time he could not even save his own skin. Unless...
Apep I requested that a man of the church come and give him confession. The guard thought that that request was quite viable and went and asked his superiors what should be done.
Apep I was none to pleased when a monk from the nearest monastry turned up the next day. He waited untill the guard had gone and then leaped on and knocked out the monk. (OOC: I assume the room was sound-proof like Melian's) Apep I quickly swaped clothes with the monk and left the man lying on the floor, face down. The guard let him out thinking he was the monk (It was night time) and engaged him in some smaltalk,
"Ah, that Apep I he is doomed to hell, he attacked me and I hit him right on the head and knocked him out!" Apep I said, imatating the monks accent suprisingly well.
"Yep, that Apep I will do Anything to save his skin," the guard laughed.
As soon as the guard had shown him to the door Apep I hitchiked on a cart for a trip to Vikan.
Old December 6, 2002, 20:03   #688
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC:
Quote:
Easthaven, ARM are not fanatics they are enlighting people (most of them) with a belief and ideals...and are NOT INTO doing acts of terrorism, stupid "military" actions, riots and so on isn't their thing, and would be hypocrites to their ideals. It is why ARM was able to stay around for a while, and even still exist despite the government changes. Yes, medieval indeed...but read what i wrote to jack above in the same manner, what would the people think about Easthaven cruelties and "attrocities", Easthaven/Thunderfire's fascist like yoke on security and anti-whoever against, and so on.... may not be true, but Impressions can be taken in many different ways by whoever.... why Rumours tend to always survive...
Did I say ARM? No. We still do not view ARM as fanatics, the majority anyways. A person once said, do not assume it will get you killed one day . As for atrocities, they were traitors, the people who infected the innocent with the plague, plus the people don't know about it. As for rumors about fascists security or whatever, it isn't fascist for one, two we have been very flexible on people viewing their opinions and such. And if rumors can survive about fascist security, then couldn't rumors survive about terrorist fanatical ARM members/ traitors?

Apep, again you escape very easily, a joke. Apep I is one of the most hated, nobody will give him a damn thing no monk no nothin. You make it so simple. But if nobody objects I guess I can let it go and move on. As for Chuko's return well I doubt the consuls would mistake a private's head as chuko's.
Old December 6, 2002, 23:16   #689
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

However the Private he was a lookalike, and Drako put scars and messed up the head generally. (ie poking out eyes, cutting off hair, ect) That is why the former Generals did not reconize him!
Old December 7, 2002, 02:58   #690
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Easthaven, yes... but most of the bad republic rep is usually connected to Apep I (especially his recent trial) or Council of Apolyton). any bad rumours about ARM is more farfetch...

As for Apep I escaping, you COnsuls should seriously get rid of that stupid guard that needs glasses (probably does). Rest of security let monk go cause he put up his hood... like he had his hood up when he entered, so shrugs. Also, the Apeps arr quite lucky

Easthaven is quite lucky too...quite coincedence that you suddenlly came from Porkton straight to Vikan with Apep II anyway, do what you want with Roxy...just not torturing her or the Loyalies. not like they can be easilly suspected of being ARM supporters or stupid enough to say it to a Consul.

now, about Harrington... is mmtt still playing?

December 1402

When she heard that Easthaven was in the Vegeimon City area, she got worried a bit and planned to leave the city, but was obvious he wasn't looking for her as he left the following day. Only few of his soldiers came to the Inn, but didn't payed much attention to her. But she did end up overhearing them about Apep II leading Easthaven abouts... what is he up to?