Old November 9, 2002, 09:33   #91
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
OOC: Has the declaration of war been sent yet?

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old November 9, 2002, 09:44   #92
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
August 10th, 1400

When she heard the announcement, she got annoyed. Yes, she is probably the only person in Apolyton who wouldn't want to be Chief of Staff . Oh well, what can you do?

Right away, she promoted the Assistant Foreign Advisor Xenodamus (a friend of mines on MSN, lol) to Foreign Advisor. After that, she sent off the Apolyton Alliance proposal to America, Iroquois, Mongolia, Aztec and Zululand. She already discussed this with American Ambassador and so on about it.

Afterwards, she look into the various responsibilities she as as Chief of Staff and notice different things, like no one as been assigned as Domestic Advisor since Giovanni's promotion to Chief of Staff, so naturally, she promoted someone to that position (OOC: either some new player joins and takes the position or some non-player character will take this for now).

For the next few days, she continues to organize, re-organize, and fix up the government a bit after its recent execution aftermath...she also continues to advise Xenodamus concerning is work to help create the Apolyton Alliance... Better to take initiative and not let the Moderator down, even thought he likes making people miserable lately
Old November 9, 2002, 09:47   #93
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Yes, the declaretion of war as been sent, but will take a few weeks or so before they get it as afterall, the radio or phone doesn't exist yet And sailing ships are slow...
Old November 9, 2002, 09:56   #94
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

OOC: But it should reach America and Enlgand in a few days because they're so close...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old November 9, 2002, 10:47   #95
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 10:12
10th August
"I offered you a chance to join me, but no, you had to be self rightness. Soon my cousin will be here with the poison for the moderator, and you'll be dead"

Chuko looked at the axesman, the same man who had killed the Chief of Staff. He nodded to him, and the executioner raised his axe.

"General! The Moderator has seen you" yelled an excited soldier.
"Capture Him!" replied Chuko, as the executioner ran up to help capture the Moderator.

Thunderfire looked around, noone was guarding him. Here, he thought, he would make his escape.

Swish! the moderator cut down two soldiers with a single blow. Nimbaly dodging the executioners axe, he stabbed him in the stomach. The exeutioner let out a groan, and fell to the ground. The moderator looked towards the hill, rain pouring downHe could make out the outline of ten musketmen, aiming thier muskets at the moderator. The moderator thought, I have nothing else to loose, and charged towards the musketmen, sword in hand, wanting to take as many with him as he could...
Old November 9, 2002, 12:32   #96
Easthaven I
Prince

Then from the darkness of the night shots rang out in such unity it was as if it was a thunderbolt from the sky. Many of Chuko's musketmen fall. Men from Wolf Battalion, who were just merely shadows lurking in the night, erupt from the trees as they rush towards General Chuko's men. Swords in hand as well as muskets, it was as if a pack of wolves on the hunt had finally surrounded their prey. The taste of a bloody battle was in the air.

Just then a soldier on a horse gallops towards the Moderator and holds out his hand. The Moderator looks up at him to see his face but it is too dark and too much rain is falling upon his eyes, but he does recognize his voice.

"civman, it is not time for our passing," Easthaven I says, "we still have our duties to Apolyton. Who shall lead us if you are dead? Do you wish for a band of traitors to take your place?"

====
What will civman I do?
====

Since General Chuko's false accusations, Lieutenant General Easthaven I had placed a tag on him, which means he had some of his men watch his every move (spy on him). When he got the news that Gen. Chuko arrested the Commander of National Defense who was suppose to be executed but was not executed on the spot like the Chief of Staff he became very suspicious. Then news came that the Moderator was missing, last person to see him said he was looking for General Chuko. This alerted Lieutenant General Easthaven I and as a result he called upon Wolf Battalion. They hastily got ready for a possible clash with Chuko's men, they got organized. The soldiers who had a tag on Chuko told Easthaven I where he was headed, the Wolf Battalion rushed there as fast as they could, getting there just in the nick of time.
Old November 9, 2002, 12:57   #97
Mellian
Queen

OOC: few days? we are talking about medieval era ships that cannot go into the ocean without risking being lost and rapid detoriation of relations with the English, who happen to have the biggest navy next to ours. its going to take longer then a few days anyway

August 13th, 1400

TO Moderator (if still alived)

The English as received our declaration of war envoy, and they sent one in return... actually, one of our corvettes forcely took it from their courier ship before sinking it. It says that they have better proof they were not responsible, because they have proof that peticular assassin was the same person, who happens to be an american, who assassinated their King during the Independence War, and have been looking ever for since. But if Apolyton still wants war, we'll get war.

Last edited by Mellian; November 9, 2002 at 18:16.
Old November 9, 2002, 13:10   #98
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
August 13, 1400
Jack_www was walking into his office as he had always done since he became the Millitary Advisor. He had wanted to talk with the Commander of Defense about the new units that would be out in the feild in a few months, about the troops in America getting ready for the invasion of England and how to protect the convoys going to America. So he asked his assiant to get the mmtt, the Commander of National Defense.

"Sir, have you not heard he has been arrested for treason, and will be executed soon."

"WHAT ???!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! Who arrested him?"

"General Chuko and his men."

"Get me the Moderator I must speak to him at once!"

"I do not know were he is, sir. Last time any one saw him here he was leaving the Palace here at Apolyton."

"I must find him. I want you to find me the General of the thrid army, he is still here in Apolyton with him troops. I must find General Chuko and stop him, I know he will be after me next. I am going to get my men and go see what rock Liam Sheep is hidding under and beat the information I need out of him if I have to."

Last edited by Jack_www; November 9, 2002 at 14:34.
Old November 9, 2002, 13:21   #99
johncmcleod
Prince

CONFIDENTIAL

To: Military Advisor

I have an idea. If you wish, put me in charge of a battalion. I will choose the members of the battalion, for I know of many that are highly trained and would do anything for me. Then, put us on a ship for England and we will find Elizabeth and eliminate her. I also think leaving here might be a good thing. Our government is going through terrible times, and I am afraid of being killed. The rebels might try to kill every loyalist in the government. If the Great Moderator has a flaw it may be that he poorly chose some of his cabinet. I have no idea how this many could turn against him.
"The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Old November 9, 2002, 13:30   #100
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

August 13, 1400
CONFIDENTIAL
To Lieutenant General Easthaven:
I know that you and your men can be trusted. I will do everything in my power to help you stop General Chuko. We must find those ploting against the Great Moderator and stop them before they tear this country apart.

To the Science Advisor:
If you wish you can go, but I need all the people I can trust here to help fight the traitors to the Moderator, civman2000.

To Liam Sheep:
I want to see you at once.

Last edited by Jack_www; November 9, 2002 at 14:33.
Old November 9, 2002, 13:48   #101
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 11:12
(OOC: I think I'm gonna stay in the stories playing with the sons of my original carachter)

Athens - Greece:

The two sons of Giovanni Wine: Giovanni Vodka and Giovanni Cognac were discussing on their future.
The two boys received a very high education from their father, although they had very different political ideas.
G. Vodka believed in the dream of the Repubblic, a free state, where the people could vote who should have been their leader.
G. Cognac instead believe that what a strong country need, is a strong leader, and that Enlighted Despotism is the right government, because the people are not able to understand politics in order to choose their leader.

Those two political views would have conflicted with each other later in the story, but for now the two brothers were allied, in order to revenge the death of their father.
And they both agreed that civman I should have been removed from his moderator position.

"you know" said G. Vodka "when I was younger and our father was working for the Rah government, as athe Domestic Advisor of the empire, i remember he was talking with a very nice woman, i think Mellian was her name"

"Mellian? you mean the current Foreign Advisor of Apolyton" replied G. Cognac

"Yup... I remember she was telling our father about her projects of creating a Repubblic, but our father was too loyal to the moderator, and didn't want to hear about that"

"Too loyal... that's why he got killed... he could have just be going in exile... but instead he choosed to wait for his fate in his office"

"yes.... poor father... Anyway.. i think that this Mellian may help us get back to Apolyton"

"why are you so sure?"

"I don't know... I just feel it... If only we could find a way to contact her"

"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old November 9, 2002, 14:25   #102
Jack_www
King

General Jack_www was walked into the office of the Chief of Staff of civman2000. There he found the dead body with the head missing.

"What in the world is going on here???!!"

He tryed to find someone in the Palace who could tell him were civman2000 had gone too, but no one knew, and all of them were affarid of what was going to happen next.

So General Jack_www went to the General of the Third army and took about 2,000 troops with him and encircled the office of ASIO. He then went inside with 100 troops to find Liam Sheep and try to get the information he needed out of him.
Old November 9, 2002, 14:28   #103
civman2000
Emperor

August 17th, 1400
No longer trusting any of his Ministers, civman I has fled from the growing civil war, found a group of soldiers loyal to him, and taken a Corvette from the Chotrikan harbor! He is settling off towards the North Monkey-Rock Ocean to fight the English!

He was surprised to see that, after traveling for only two days, he encountered a lightly armed English merchant ship. Although the Corvette was much better armed, the small ship was able to get a few well-placed shots to sink Moderator civman I.

Manvolewa civwoman learned what her brother had done, and thus, as he had instructed her to die should he die, went to the small cabinet in his bedroom and took out hte piece of paper. Among many things, it transfered the position of Supreme Moderator to both Manvolewa and Flakhei civwoman, his two sisters.

OOC: From now on I am the two sisters.

Old November 9, 2002, 14:32   #104
Jack_www
King

OOC:
I knew it was the date was off, but I thougt I was wrong, but I was right. Editing the posts now.
Old November 9, 2002, 14:39   #105
Jack_www
King

August 17, 1400
To Manvolewa and Flakhei civwoman:
I am very sad to see the the Great Moderator civman2000 has died. He was a dear friend of mine and wished that he would only have stayed here, and that way I could have prevented his death. I pleg my loyality to the both of you and will track down those who dared to plot aganist civman2000.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When Jack_www and his men broke into the ASIO they found Liam Sheep was gone and all the papers in his office were destroyed.
Old November 9, 2002, 15:00   #106
mmtt
Warlord

(Alright now I will write only with Word. I again have to rewrite it all)
Events from the night of 6th August to know (right now if nothing happened Thunderfire is reaching his army).

During the confusion, Thunderfire sneaked past the guards and stole a horse. As he thought he was in safety, he suddenly met with one of those Wolf soldiers.

-Halt! Who is there? shouted a guard.
Mark slowed his horse and came slowly forward.
-Let me pass, sargeant. I have an urgent message for the Great Moderator from the Navy.
-Give it to me. I will send it to my superiors.
-Sargeant, how do you dare discuss my orders? Can't you see my rank? replied Mark with a feint arrogance showing his insign.
-Sorry sir... This way -pointing a direction-

As Mark turned his horse, a lightning flash lightened his face revealing his well-known scare.

-YOU!?! GUARDS GUARDS ALARM! Stop this traitor!

Soldiers took their muskets and ran. It was too late, Thunderfire was out of range for the musket and gunpowder was wet.

The lonely ex-Commander of National Defense rode away into the dark of the night, away of Apolyton City wondering about his upcoming life. Where could he go? Maybe, he could join his army and try to contact General Jack. He could be trusted. But a more greater danger was coming... the English would surely profit from this civil war.
He turned back to look at Apolyton City, maybe for the last time and he fled trying to escape from his many enemies.

---------------------------------------------
Will the feared civil sign the end of Apolyton Empire? What will happen to the throne, who will take it? Will the tenebrous Liam Sheep and his assassins murder the new moderators, Civman I the Weak sisters? Did Lord Zalzabad survive? What will do Lord Easthaven? What will happen to Mark Thunderfire? Who is this secret woman, Mellian?

Answers shall come in the next events of Apolyton Empire story.

Last edited by mmtt; November 9, 2002 at 15:07.
Old November 9, 2002, 15:03   #107
Easthaven I
Prince

EDIT: August 17th 1400

Lt. Gen. Easthaven I and his Wolf Battalion were tending to their wounds. The battle was bloody but ended when General Chuko and a small cadre disappeared, the rest of the men who he left behind were all killed, although a few escaped. Easthaven I was impressed at the General's fighting capabilities despite his age. He knew he would meet him in the face of battle once again.

civman I did not embrace Easthaven I when the general offered his hand, instead he turned and ran into the darkness of the night leaving the Wolf Battalion to fight the rebels. Easthaven I was shocked and just stood there for a second. Almost a split second too long for an enemy soldier ran up to him, Easthaven I barely noticed him on time and he hewd off the enemy's head with one stroke of his longsword.

=====

"Ok men, you all fought gallantly I commend you for that. You fought like true warriors, you ARE true warriors. But this was only the beginning, everybody saddle up, we're going to Apolyton." Lt. General Easthaven I said to his men, they all got up and began mounting their horses. After the battle he did not know what to do or who to trust, then one name flashed in his mind, General Jack.

Nobody asked where the Moderator went off to, they didn't want to know the answer. They didn't want to concede to the fact that he abandoned them. They would now only follow Easthaven I, the man who was their creator and their leader.

"Lieutenant Eders." Easthaven I called one of his men.

A young man, aged by combat, came running up to him and gave a crispt salute.

"Yes, General?"

"Take two men with you. I want you to ride to Apolyton and find General Jack. Tell him everything we know and the events that have taken place. And tell him we are coming. He is the only one we can trust right now."

"Yes sir." The Lt. called two of his men and they mounted their horses and began riding full speed towards the city of Apolyton.

Lt. General Easthaven I mounted his armored horse and looked beyond the fields ahead of him wondering if they can prevent this beautiful nation from falling into civil war and destruction. He looked behind him in the direction of his home in the Komore Forest and also wondered if he'd ever see it again before he leaves this beloved Earth to join his family once more.

'only time will tell' he thought to himself.

"Alright men, lets move out." the men of Wolf Battalion in perfect unison began galloping towards their destiny.

Last edited by Easthaven I; November 9, 2002 at 15:23.
Old November 9, 2002, 15:09   #108
civman2000
Emperor

OOC: Easthaven your above post was on the 17th.
August 18th, 1400
The civwoman sisters have called on all loyal to Apolyton to be loyal to them.
To the Foreign Advisor: Talk to ENgland. TEll them that everything was just hte doing f our deranged brother. Also, we are interested on the info they say they have in realtion ot the assassination.

Old November 9, 2002, 15:12   #109
Easthaven I
Prince

August 18th 1400

During Easthaven I's march to Apolyton he was informed on the encounter his troops had with the ex-Commander of National Defense. He soaked in this information without showing any emotion or reaction. Was the commander part of the conspirators? or was he a loyal patriot caught in the crossfire of the drama? He put these thoughts aside for the time being, knowing he had more important things to worry about. Like linking up with General Jack and finding out who is the heir to the throne. Lt. Gen. Easthaven I knew civman2000 had sisters but wasn't sure where they were or if General Jack had them in power already. He did not know at the moment, but within a few hours he would be arriving at the capital.
Old November 9, 2002, 15:20   #110
civman2000
Emperor

OOC: The sisters secretly favor Easthaven over the other faction, but as long as Jack_www has the most power over them they tell him they support him.

Old November 9, 2002, 15:46   #111
mmtt
Warlord

August 18th
Mark Thunderfire arrived at Sanhopi. There was his main forces, 12 regiments. Four of them were elite knight units and 6 were musketmen, veterans from war and some medieval infantry, mostly longbow men.
A force of about 12.000 men.

"My friends, my brother of arms, as you know, I won't hide it to you, I'm now a thief, an outlaw, a bandit considered by many a traitor, a conspirator against Apolyton sovereignty. But you, my brave men, you all know the truth. I have always fought for Apolyton's survival. Some of you might think I tried to kill the moderator. This is wrong. I swear to all of you, I'm here for Apolyton survival in these dark times. As you all know, we are now in war with the English and between ourselves. A lot of people will try to take the throne of Apolyton but none of them sees the truth. English have sent spies everywhere to bribe our leaders, to corrupted our people. We need to stop them. This is why, I call you, my dearest friends to arms. To arms against those who threatens our country. TO ARMS!!

He drew his sword high shining.

From the massive crowd of soldiers came a huge cheer. Soldiers hit their shields with their weapons and shouted: "FOR APOLYTON, FOR THUNDERFIRE!!"
Old November 9, 2002, 16:28   #112
Easthaven I
Prince

August 19th, 1400

Lt. General Easthaven I and Wolf Battalion arrive at Apolyton. When he got word of the sisters succession of the throne he immediately orders and send Alpha company to protect the Moderators. He can not find General Jack so he writes him a message.

To General Jack, commander of the Armed Forces:

I'm glad to hear you are ok. I'm trusting my scoutsmen gave you my earlier message. I have sent a company from my battalion to the Moderators for their security. Anyways, I request permission to go to the Rah province to raise an army and take command of the Fifth Army Corps. Me and the Wolf Battalion served with them in the past war during the Battle of Odds, we are close in relations. The commander, General Famen, was a close friend of mine, we were roommates during our time at the Military Academy. Well, he was killed in the Trikomore riots. I believe the soldiers of that Corps would welcome my command, I have fought and bled with them in combat. When I take command I will bring them here to defend the Capital and the rest of the MarkG Province from any opposing rebel army or if you choose send me where you wish. We must ensure the safety of the Moderators, they are the last.

God speed General,
Lt. General Easthaven Beleriand I
Old November 9, 2002, 17:03   #113
civman2000
Emperor

August 20th, 1400
Secret message from the Moderators to General Easthaven: We trust you and no one else. How would you like to be our Chief of Staff as well as Commander of National Defense?

Old November 9, 2002, 17:10   #114
Jack_www
King

August 19, 1400
To the Commander of National Defense and Lt. General Easthaven:
I still want you in that position although you have been labled a traitor and have been removed from that position. I want you to see which troops are still loyal to the Moderator, and gather them togather and defend the capital from the rebels.

Lt. General Easthaven I think it would be wise for you to take command of the troops, we must get the entire army to support us and the Moderators. If we get the support of the Army we can stop the rebels now.
I will leave the defense of Apolyton to you Lt. General Easthaven, be sure that the Moderators are safe, I will go and rally our troops against this coming threat, I will only take 2,000 mustek men and medieval infantry with me as I go and sreach for those loyal to the Moderators.
Old November 9, 2002, 17:44   #115
Easthaven I
Prince

August 20th, 1400

He held the small note in his hand. The Moderators had offered him the position of Chief of Staff and Commander of National Defense, if he accepted he would be the youngest man to ever hold these positions, he is already the youngest Lieutenant General in Apolyton history. He walked outside his tent and looked upon his men's encampments outside the palace. He could not leave them at this time. He could not picture himself off the field and back to a desk. Who would take command of his beloved Wolf Battalion? Who will go to Rah Province and raise an army if its not him? He could not trust anybody else, the only other person he trusted was General Jack and he was already out looking for loyal patriots. The safety of the Royal Family was at stake, and he could not defend them effectively from the Palace, losing the trust of his men.

TO MODERATORS:
Great ones, at the present time I must decline your offer for these high positions in the government. I request permission to stay with my men on the field. I feel I am more needed on the battlefield as a Field Marshall, coordinating the defense from any attacks by rebel forces. Your safety and the rule of the government is a priority. I will go to the Rah Province and take command of the Fifth Army Corps and on my way back I will place the Seventh Army Corps under my command also. I will return and no rebel force will oust you from your throne. When your power is ensured I will sweep clean the traitors from the Rock.

As head of Royal Security, I will leave two companies with you to ensure your safety, no one will be allowed to see you. They will plan out exits and escape routes in case the Palace comes under attack while I am away, it is unlikely but possible.

When this treasonous uprising is over and the offer is still on the table I shall accept, if not then I will remain your loyal servant and life-long protector.

Take care Great Ones and trust no one but my men. They will protect you.

God speed,

Lt. General Easthaven I

P.S. You have my deepest sorrows for the loss of your brother, and I sincerely apologize for my failure to protect him from his fate. I swear I shall not fail again.
Old November 9, 2002, 17:54   #116
Easthaven I
Prince

August 21 1400

Lt. Gen. Easthaven I begins his journey with 1 Wolf company as escort. Two Wolf companies take up positions inside the Palace and they fortify it. 4 other Wolf Companies take up positions outside of the Palace to repel any attack. Positions allow them to inflict large amounts of casualties on any approaching enemy while recieving very low amounts. These soldiers are combat-hardened vets, the best of the best and they will defend the moderators with their lives. They were ordered to not let anyone pass untill Easthaven's return.

To Thunderfire:
General Jack informed me of where you loyalties lie. But you can't blame me for still having doubts. Therefore I'm telling you not to approach the Palace, you can fortify the city but I will not allow you to approach the Palace. My men are gaurding it and they have enough defenses to protect the Moderators against any force. If you are truly loyal to Apolyton you will heed these orders.
Old November 9, 2002, 18:45   #117
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
August 18th, 1400
The civwoman sisters have called on all loyal to Apolyton to be loyal to them.
To the Foreign Advisor: Talk to ENgland. TEll them that everything was just hte doing f our deranged brother. Also, we are interested on the info they say they have in realtion ot the assassination.
August 21st, 1400

TO the MODERATORS
FROM Foreign Advisor Xenodamus

The English as refused to receive any envoys from us, but from the previous information we got from them, they only stated who that assassin was and states nothing as to who hired them. What they are saying really, they didn't do it and they have the proof that didn't, but have no proof as to who else as done it.
Old November 9, 2002, 19:11   #118
Mellian
Queen

August 22. 1400

In the last several days, she as been quite busy being the Chief of State. She went on to assign various positions are missing people like Cultural Advisor, Domestic Advisor, Trade Advisor and Commander of National Defence. (all people she can trust, so those who supports the republic movement). They may be temporally if the Moderators decide to chose otherwise, but atleast someones can fill in those positions during that time.

She also chose someone to replace the Governor of Apolyton as he happens to be missing as well.

Afterwards, she sent orders to the Command of the Navy that he is responsible to prevent any ships from the European Union to get near Apolyton and to protect the Caravels transporting the troops to America while assuring him that i'll get Frigates with actual Cannons. May as well keep the Navy busy while the Army and the Government is in disarray, which she tries to minimize.

She also been asked by the American Ambassador what America is to do? Told him to wait until more Apolyton troops gets to America before launching the Invasion of England. Then he informed her that the American spy ring will begin operations to hunt down any English spies and those moving against the republican movement. She says thank you and make sure the republican movement supports General Jack while he goes hunting for loyal troops to fight off a rebel force that barely exist.

Once back to the Palace from the American Embassy, she went to check up on Xenodamus on the status of the Apolyton Alliance project. He reports that the Iroquois agrees to join and willing to help convince the Monguls to join. The Americans are not to please that the Iroquois will join, but they will tolerate them.

Afterwards, she went back to her room at the side of the Foreign Advisor Office...she not going to give up that room Xenodamus can have the Chief of Staff room.

-Mellian
Old November 9, 2002, 20:16   #119
Jack_www
King

To Thunderfire:
I will give you a place in the millitary once we have things under controll. As I am the only one who thinks you are loyal, it will be hard but I will try my best.

To Lt. Gen. Easthaven:
If Thunderfire cannot be the Commander of Nation Defense I would like you to be, since I can trust you as well. I believe that the crisis is over and most of the rebels are dissray. We though must keep a close eye out for Liam Sheep. He is the one behind most of what is going on. He also still has spies every where so be carefull what you say.

To Great Moderators:
I sugust hold defensive positions in America untill we have things under controll. The Army is still loyal to you and the rebels have appeared to be no were in sight, but we must still be carefull. I still think that we can win the war with England, if we capture enough of there cities they will sue for peace on our terms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As General Jack_www travels through Apolyton Empire, he finds that the army is still loyal to him and the Moderators.
Old November 9, 2002, 21:45   #120
Easthaven I
Prince

August 25th 1400

Lt. General Easthaven I returns to the city of Apolyton with the Fifth Army Corps and the Seventh Army Corps under his command. Both Corps are proud to be led by Lt. Gen. Easthaven I.

Fifth Army Corps= 10 regiments
5 knight regiments (3 are elite)
5 musketmen regiments

Lt. General Easthaven I takes the 3 elite knight regiments and strips them of thier heavy armor and gives them a musket and sword. He calls them the Fox regiments because of their increase in speed. They will be the swift regiments that will be a threat to all infantrymen. While the 2 other knight regiments will remain knights. He also orders all musketmen to carry swords and act as both musketmen and swordsmen.

Seventh Army Corps= 9 regiments
3 knight regiments
5 musketmen regiments
1 medieval infantry regiment

Lt. Gen. Easthaven I takes 1 of the knight regiments and transforms them into one of his new Fox regiments. The musketmen are given the same orders as the Fifth Army Corps and are all issued swords.

Lt. General Easthaven I also puts in an order to the Moderators and military advisor for 1000 horses so that he may transform the medieval infantry into a Fox regiment as well. He also asks for the new cannons to be built into the Palaces defenses as well as placed on the Apolyton's city walls.

To General Jack:
Thunderfire may remain Commander of National Defense, just keep him away from the Palace for now, that will keep me satisfied. I am fortifying the Seventh Army Corps around the Palace and inner city of Apolyton, I will run the Seventh Army Corps through possible scenarios of an attack. I will also begin training exercises with the Fifth Army Corps so that they may be ready to go on the offensive either against England or rebel forces, I'm training them in many new methods of fighting. Also, the 2 wolf companies protecting the Moderators are now called Royal Security Service. They will not let anyone in to see the Moderators except you and me.