Old November 2, 2002, 13:05   #1
CiverDan
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Lux InvictaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Local Time: 05:16
Local Date: November 1, 2010
My first completed game
I finally completed 1 game...

2 humans, tiny map pangea, elimination Simul.

I was Iroqouis, opp was America. Game didn't get beyond ancient times before I won. Opp was kinda boxed in any only had room for 3 decent cities while I was able to expand away from him but I was around lots of mountains so it was tough to defend w/o going broke. He had easy Iron access, while I had to go a long way to find Iron (which I never hooked up) and more importantly, Horses. He massed about 5 or 6 Swords before I could hook up Horses but I was smart enough to wall my cities with 3+spears and I held him back. But I had nothing to attack with other than Archers, so I could stop him from pillaging, esp with all teh mountains. I finally got Horse hooked up a killed a few swords with MW's and got my GA. What saved me ultimately was one city at my border toward a corner that was connected culturally to his core but not too close to it. I got lucky when I attacked it with an acher and won the game when it turned out he only had 1 spear guarding it.
Old November 2, 2002, 13:23   #2
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 03:16
Congrats on your first victory CiverDan!

Was your game via Internet or LAN?

I too play as the Iroqouis as my civilization of choice (of course I change their name to "Wyandot")
Old November 2, 2002, 14:52   #3
CiverDan
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Lux InvictaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Local Time: 05:16
It was a net game believe it or not and I chose random and got Iroqouis
Old November 5, 2002, 01:07   #4
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 03:16
You're really lucky