Old December 1, 2002, 19:21   #91
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 04:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
turn > eps
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old December 3, 2002, 09:32   #92
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:26
who's got the turn ?, I have got a sneaking suspicion that it may be me but having checked my inbox and saves folder it looks like I sent turn 3000.
Old December 3, 2002, 12:27   #93
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Eps
who's got the turn ?, I have got a sneaking suspicion that it may be me but having checked my inbox and saves folder it looks like I sent turn 3000.
last I saw of it, it was on its way to you. However, that was December 1st
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old December 3, 2002, 14:14   #94
Gyromancer
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 05:26
I haven't seen a file since the weekend.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"
Old December 5, 2002, 13:23   #95
ruby_maser
King

*bump*

I never thought I would have to do that. Come on, guys, what is going on here

Its been a good 4-5 days since the save has come around

[edit]: apparently, I thought it was in my inbox but it is not; it is last turn's save.... not the new one :P

so, again, what is up?

Last edited by ruby_maser; December 5, 2002 at 20:01.
Old December 6, 2002, 07:57   #96
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:26
I'm thinking I should just send turn 3000 to feaelin agian and we all restart the game from that turn, agreed ?
Old December 6, 2002, 09:50   #97
Gyromancer
Prince

Sounds good to me.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"
Old December 6, 2002, 10:25   #98
ruby_maser
King

I'm cool with that

I'm surprised feaelin hasn't chimed in lately. Feaelin, if you are reading this, let us know you are still alive

Old December 6, 2002, 21:47   #99
Feaelin
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Multiplayer
Chieftain

I'm reallly confused.

I thought I had sent a 3000bc on already.

I also didn't get any e-mail updates from the forum when this topic changed. very strange.

I'll retake my 3k and send it on.

Additionally, is everyone going to apply the new patch (1.14)?
Old December 6, 2002, 21:49   #100
Feaelin
Chieftain

Sent!
Old December 7, 2002, 08:29   #101
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > Ruby
Old December 7, 2002, 14:34   #102
ruby_maser
King

good to go

turn > eps

Old December 9, 2002, 23:18   #103
Gyromancer
Prince

So, does Eps still have the turn?
Old December 9, 2002, 23:46   #104
Feaelin
Chieftain

I think so.
The last one I played was 3000 B.C. I've not received a 2950 B.C. yet.
Old December 10, 2002, 08:29   #105
Gyromancer
Prince

Eps, if you received a turn since we restarted, could you post here?
Old December 10, 2002, 13:49   #106
ruby_maser
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Gyromancer
Eps, if you received a turn since we restarted, could you post here?
I emailed it on to him several days ago.

Old December 10, 2002, 15:08   #107
Gyromancer
Prince

Yeah, I wonder if he received it... ?!?
Old December 10, 2002, 18:06   #108
ruby_maser
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Gyromancer
Yeah, I wonder if he received it... ?!?
eps, let me know if you need me to send it again

Old December 13, 2002, 10:21   #109
ruby_maser
King

*bump*

are we voiding this game? what the hell is going on? Post if you are still checking back for updates. I sent you the save, eps. Has anyone tried to email him?

Old December 13, 2002, 11:17   #110
Gyromancer
Prince

Checking in.....

I notice that Eps's last post was on the 6th (The one in this thread was his last.) I wonder if he is having connection or RL problems.
Old December 20, 2002, 14:34   #111
Feaelin
Chieftain

I wonder that too. Or his computer croaked?
Old January 7, 2003, 23:06   #112
ruby_maser
King

*bump*

it's been awhile since anyone has posted here. If you all happen to check back, let me know if you are involved in another PBEM now or if you would like to start a new one... maybe get another player or two.

I'll check back soon.

Old January 8, 2003, 17:31   #113
Gyromancer
Prince

I'd be interested in a new game. (Why is it that the games where I have awesome starting positions never seem to go anywhere....) ;(
Old January 8, 2003, 20:08   #114
ruby_maser
King

Well, that is two. Its been several weeks since Faealin has posted here; I'll give him a day or two more, and then, I'll email him to see if he would like to start over.

Otherwise we may have to recruit some people....
I only hope we get the sort that are willing to stick with it.... which is not to say Eps gave it up. Maybe, we should try to insure before hand that people will not have lapses due to computer problems or RL issues.