Old November 10, 2002, 23:39   #61
Serb
Emperor

Local Time: 17:40
Local Date: November 1, 2010
That's it? No crap about dictatorship? No crap about fight vs. freedom of speech? No crap about notorious Russian opressors of peaceful Chechen people? No crap about anything Russian?
Come-on DD, show me your best strike.

As for your post, I realise that you are doctor DinoDOC, but tell me, are you an expert in toxicology?
And of corse you was in Moscow's hospitals when it happen and saw how unproffessionaly Russian doctors heal their patiants.
Old November 10, 2002, 23:53   #62
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Serb, ya vsetaki dumayu chto ne sovsem pravilno operirovali.
nu, po vsey vidimosti tipichy rossisky bardak imel mesto byt, v nekotoroy stepeni. (O kak zagnul)
Odnako, nado prinytat vo vnimanie situaziyu. Specnaz ne mog preduprejdat pro gas doctorov do shturma, potomu-chto eto postavilo by pod ugrozu vsyu operaciyu. Odno prosachivshiesa slovo pro gas ili gotovishisya shturn i vse moglo konchitsya ochen bolshim vzrivom. Eto-zhe ochevidno.
Naschet mashin skoroi pomoshi, eto bred, ih bilo bolee chem dostatochno neskolko uehaly s mesta sobity pustimi.
Old November 11, 2002, 00:17   #63
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Local Time: 05:40
Quote:
As for your post, I realise that you are doctor DinoDOC, but tell me, are you an expert in toxicology?
And of corse you was in Moscow's hospitals when it happen and saw how unproffessionaly Russian doctors heal their patiants.
DD's Dougie Howser?
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old November 11, 2002, 00:20   #64
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Serb, if you check back to the relevant threads, most of the 'crap' WRT the theatre came from the Europeans, and most of the supporters of what Russian forces did were American.
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old November 11, 2002, 00:52   #65
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by VetLegion
like hell you are
Of course, we are good guys.

Quote:
if you think so ok, but dont decieve yourselves all russians do. I bet most do but only if we are not talking about their life
Of course, none of us dream to die. We are humans after all and humans have instincts such as survival instinct f.e. But if needed for country we will risk our necks, and yes we will believe that we will survive even if our minds will tell us that "don't do it, it's suicide". I don't know how to explain it. We are very risky people. Why do you think we created such fun as Russian roulete?
Quote:
bullshit
I guess we already proved it many times during our history. What makes you think that modern Russians will not defend their country fiercly and will not sacrifice their lives for this, like their ancestors did?

Quote:
blah blah blah, find me an area in europe that didnt see plenty of war and misery
I was talking about USA btw, anyway show me a country which saw SO MUCH of it and so frequent.
And this is not all what I mean. Russia always was a "communal society", a commune. I don't know how to say it. We have a short summer and long winter, no other country needed so many efforts to survive on its own, native territory, but not only we survived but also created very powerfull state. In our local conditions only a group of people could survive, the individual can't.
This is what shaped our mentality too.
Quote:
you have been brainwashed. you see, you worship the dollar too
How?
Quote:
and tales of ancient glory dont feed people you know.
hmm...ancient?
Prepare yourself for Russian flag waving, because...

I am a citizen of great country and I'm terribly proud to be citizen of my country. I'm terribly proud of my country's history and I beleive that I live in one of the greates countries ever existed on this planet.
And as for food, I'm able to feed myself.
So, as you see we are extremly nationalists, we don't like to hear Russia sucks and most of all we don't like to hear "I believe in general shitness of Russian army throughout history" (hi, Floyd )
You call this brainwahing? fine. We call this patriotism.

Quote:
russia has no more 'we' mentality then any other country in the world.
I doubt you ever was to Russia.

Quote:
the highest straw is the first to get cut after all but this is not natural or voluntary. the russians are as diverse and as individual as any other peoples
Of course we are diverse, but still we have something which unite us.

You may throw-up now, Russian flag waving show is over.
Old November 11, 2002, 00:57   #66
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Nice work guys! You sure trolled Serb good, he went completely berzerk!

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old November 11, 2002, 00:57   #67
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mad Monk
Serb, if you check back to the relevant threads, most of the 'crap' WRT the theatre came from the Europeans, and most of the supporters of what Russian forces did were American.
I know, I know.
Those guys just don't know what is it yet and perhaps still think that there could be another way to deal with terrorists other then exterminate them.
Old November 11, 2002, 01:11   #68
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Nice work guys! You sure trolled Serb good, he went completely berzerk!
Not completely yet. I become completely berzerk when I'm drunk, which I'm not right now.
Old November 11, 2002, 03:04   #69
Hurricane
Warlord

Local Time: 12:40
Quote:
Originally posted by Serb

I was talking about USA btw, anyway show me a country which saw SO MUCH of it and so frequent.
Poland is probably the one European country which has suffered most from wars.
Old November 11, 2002, 03:07   #70
Lord Merciless
Warlord

Local Time: 03:40
Quote:
Originally posted by Hurricane

Poland is probably the one European country which has suffered most from wars.
It's a miracle that Poland actually survives until these days.
Old November 11, 2002, 04:25   #71
Serb
Emperor

[trolling on]
It doesn't stop them to kick wounded Russian bear every time when they had opportunity to do so.
Come-on Heresson tell me your favorite story how Polish almost entierly conquered and raped Russia in XVII century, but did it for Russian sake.
[trolling off]
Old November 11, 2002, 06:57   #72
Hurricane
Warlord

Of course, that was nothing compared to what Russia did to Poland in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Old November 11, 2002, 07:02   #73
Serb
Emperor

Of course.
In accordance with you, each time they attacked us, we should just thank them and said "come again, dear friends".
Old November 11, 2002, 10:22   #74
Hurricane
Warlord

Where did I say that? What I said is that Russia has no good record of how to take care of the "Polish problem", in fact, it is worse than the Polish record of handling the "Russian problem".
Old November 11, 2002, 11:32   #75
muxec
Prince

Local Time: 13:40
Serb, what you said about russian culture and ideology is not exact because it ws propoganded in the lasting ages of unfreedom of speech.

Serb, when we say that occasion with hostages shows us zero-cost of human life, we refer to the fact that the weopons used by terrorist were sold by Russia to Iraq.
Old November 11, 2002, 11:44   #76
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Sirotnikov
Bad patriotic russians. Good libertarian america.
I'm glad you agree.

Quote:
This is very inexact.
It's quite exact. The Russian government decided to protect the secret of the gas at the expense of an additional 100+ lives that likely could have been saved otherwise.

Quote:
There is no reason why the gas should have been exposed to the public.
No one suggested giving the press the information. But don't you think that the doctors treating the injured could have found a use for the information?
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old November 11, 2002, 11:46   #77
TheStinger
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 11:40
Dino Doc you are clearly a counter-revolutionary capatalist middle class subversive and you will be shot
Old November 11, 2002, 11:52   #78
muxec
Prince

DinoDoc, in thread about droping 1 tonn bomb on HAMAS leader's house you said that you can show us better way to kill terrorists. So take a gun into your hands and show.

DinoDoc, do you know how do Russian people live and behave in common life?
Old November 11, 2002, 11:57   #79
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 06:40
7/10, Dino. It would be higher, given the response you got, but the low degree of difficulty lowers the rating.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old November 11, 2002, 11:58   #80
muxec
Prince

Offtopic:
DiniDoc, what is your gender?
Old November 11, 2002, 12:03   #81
DinoDoc
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian
It would be higher, given the response you got, but the low degree of difficulty lowers the rating.
Drat!
Old November 11, 2002, 12:27   #82
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 06:40

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old November 11, 2002, 16:26   #83
Ironikinit
Prince

I'd always heard that Belgium was the most invaded European country and the site of the most European battles.

Cockpit of Europe: Belgium is so called because it has been the site of more European battles than any other country; for example, Oudenarde, Ramillies, Fontenoy, Fleurus, Jemmapes, Ligny, Quatre Bras, Waterloo.

E. Cobham Brewer 1810-1897. Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. 1898.

Granted, that's an old term, but Belgium was also invaded in both world wars.
Old November 11, 2002, 18:47   #84
The Vagabond
Prince

Local Time: 10:40
Author's complexes is what I see when I read the article DinoDoc kindly cited here. When discussing "we", the author is simply jealous that his country doesn't have that much to be proud of as Russia. When talking about Leningrad and Stalingrad, the author's complex is clearly related to the fact that his country surrendered with hardly a fight whereas Russia fought hard for it's freedom.
Old November 11, 2002, 19:48   #85
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Vagabond
Author's complexes is what I see when I read the article DinoDoc kindly cited here. When discussing "we", the author is simply jealous that his country doesn't have that much to be proud of as Russia. When talking about Leningrad and Stalingrad, the author's complex is clearly related to the fact that his country surrendered with hardly a fight whereas Russia fought hard for it's freedom.
You mean fighting so that they wouldn't be shot by their own army?
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old November 12, 2002, 11:22   #86
muxec
Prince

DinoDoc, Japan culture and organization is also based on 'we'.
Old November 12, 2002, 12:11   #87
Heresson
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Serb
[trolling on]
It doesn't stop them to kick wounded Russian bear every time when they had opportunity to do so.
Come-on Heresson tell me your favorite story how Polish almost entierly conquered and raped Russia in XVII century, but did it for Russian sake.
[trolling off]
That wasn't mine story Serb... But yes, by that intervention of some private forces of our kingdom,
we helped You (unfortunatelly) to get out of smuta...

Quote:
Why I'm not surprised?
This article is typical Polish anti-Russian whine. Those guys still unhappy that their dicks were/are much shorter then Russians.
Am I right Heresson?
Nope, Sir-gay.
As for dicks, I already told you the story of your railway tracks.
Old November 12, 2002, 12:26   #88
gsmoove23
Warlord

Local Time: 10:40
It might have been a horrible troll but it was certainly worth it. I for one would like to thank the Russian 'we' philosophy which fought the Nazis so valiantly, albiet with one eye over their shoulder and think its pretty darn ridiculous to use it as an attack against the country when the alternative would have been far more sinister for the Russian people and the world at large.

no conscription, even in defense of their own country? Isn't a government required to protect the lives and rights of its citizens? Limit rights to preserve rights, dangerous paradox I know but sometimes unarguably necessary. I find it hard to believe sometimes that DF is a real person and not some character created for amusement.
Old November 12, 2002, 12:31   #89
DinoDoc
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by gsmoove23
It might have been a horrible troll but it was certainly worth it.
It was a very well rated troll. It only got points knocked off for being aimed at such a soft target.
Old November 12, 2002, 12:41   #90
Heresson
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
Emperor

Oh, and for those ones that think that this article is outlet of Polish nationalism - K.Gebert is a Jew.