Old November 8, 2002, 22:32   #1
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 10:42
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Go to YOUR last Post Option
In the My threads- could you please add a feature that allows us to go to OUR last post in the thread selected.

I would think that this feature would be quite valuabled since sometimes I (and presumably others) forget what page they last posted on... then visit the thread again 2 days later and find that it has grown from 2 pages to 7...

Thanks for all the hard work so far,
and remember, this is just a request, not an order

-Thanks,

DC

Old November 9, 2002, 16:44   #2
tniem
King

Local Time: 05:42
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I would sign my name to this request. Many times I have not been able to finish reading all of the RoN page or the Apolyton thread. So I have to come back and look for my last responses. It would be great to have this feature on each thread that we have posted on as well as my threads page.

Thanks in advance Markos.