Old November 9, 2002, 11:42   #1
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Local Time: 06:43
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Tribunal!
Its mine, not yours!! Mwuauhahahahah!! Things to look forward to:

Updated Jounal! And map. Mercenaries for hire, and PACK animals!!

Plus a bunch of other cool things..

So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!! Bunch of N'Wahs!!

Old November 9, 2002, 15:54   #2
Thrawn05
King

Local Time: 05:43
Re: Tribunal!
Quote:
Originally posted by Anunikoba
Its mine, not yours!! Mwuauhahahahah!! Things to look forward to:

Updated Jounal! And map. Mercenaries for hire, and PACK animals!!

Plus a bunch of other cool things..

So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!! Bunch of N'Wahs!!

Watch yourself, we'll have no troubles here.

I thought about making another thread for Tribunal, but I thought it would be best to keep it in the MW thread. That's just me.

I couldn't find it, so I asked one of my friends, who was getting it online, to let me chip in and order it through him as well. We a couple of cheap idiots, 5 day ground shipping. I'll get it by next friday. I plan on reading up on any new in game books (I'm a MW Lore Buff in training), particulary ones that deal with the Dwemer.

I also would like you try out my Mingapulco mod, since so far only Tuber seemed to have downloaded it (I havn't heard form him in a while, so I think Ming kicked his rear. ).
Old November 9, 2002, 18:23   #3
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Case of Tuberkulosis?
The MW experiences 2 thread has gotten large- probably for the best to make another thread.

Besides, where will the vanilla MWers go? :P

But the local Gamestops have it in stock, so I just went in a picked it up. Gotta love Gamestop for getting stuff in first, even if they do mark a lot of their prices up.
Old November 9, 2002, 20:05   #4
Thrawn05
King

Re: Case of Tuberkulosis?
Quote:
The MW experiences 2 thread has gotten large- probably for the best to make another thread.

Besides, where will the vanilla MWers go? :P

But the local Gamestops have it in stock, so I just went in a picked it up. Gotta love Gamestop for getting stuff in first, even if they do mark a lot of their prices up.

I agree. It is big.

I feel so bad for Xboxers. I'm glad I spent my money on a laptop. Not only can it play MW, but I also needed it since I do a little traveling and I lack the space for another full blown computer.

I ordered it from Bethesda's site. Since I only have Wally World (Wal-Mart) and EB. Wolly Word said they MIGHT get it when they resock on PC games the second friday after Thanksgiving. And EB is selling out to the Xbox community, since they will now be selling ONLY Xboxs and Xbox games. Don't ask me why, this EB just is.

I have a couple of questions about Tribunal:

1: Are there new books to grab and read?
2: Are there any House Dres people there? I know more about House Indoril then House Dres. All I know about House Dres is that they still worship the Daedras.
3: Can you buy that kickin' red guard armor?
4: If Mournhold is walled in.... have you tried Levitating over it so you walk around the rest of Morrowind?
5: Have you talked to that Alexamia (spell?) and told her what a Two-timing b*** she was for going out with Vivec?
Old November 10, 2002, 07:36   #5
Sarxis
Emperor

I can not answer any of those questions!! I started a new game, because I wanted to start with a fresh character, and I STILL haven't beaten the main quest!

But here is something so precious..
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	mypet.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	28938  
Old November 10, 2002, 10:51   #6
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
I can not answer any of those questions!! I started a new game, because I wanted to start with a fresh character, and I STILL haven't beaten the main quest!

But here is something so precious..
You too?

Wow, you got the packrat to work? Over at the ES forums, there are a lot of people that say the pack rats don't work.

One said that his rat feel through the floor into the void (and can sit hear it sqweak.

Another says that it's suck in a infinante dialog loop. And yet another says he lost his after he returned to Vvanderfell with it.

For me, I wouldn't care about a pack rat. I rather carry my own stuff. And if I'm in a bind in the dungeon, Mark/Recall.
Old November 10, 2002, 11:00   #7
Thrawn05
King

Someone at the ES forum just posted a picture of this kickn' hammer. However, I couldn't load the entire pic because it was 1024x768 and resizing it down to 800 or 640 made it hard to read the text, so I did what I did:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	hammer.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	28955  
Old November 11, 2002, 03:06   #8
ravagon
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 18:43
Blah. Insert :green_with_envy_smiley: here
My local EB still can't tell me when its due out here.

Thrawn - That hammer doesn't look as deadly as the assassins club in the original - and does it really take up a thousand lbs?
Old November 11, 2002, 03:28   #9
Sarxis
Emperor

It is true that the pack rats are a bit buggy. I've gotten mine stuck in a few things already, but I am learning how to keep him right behind me so he doesn't get 'lost/stuck'.

Also, you can't bring the pack rat OR mercenary back to Vvardenfell from Mournhold, but someone has made a plugin that allows you to, and it WORKS.

I expect to see someone create a plugin with Pack Guars and such for Vvardenfell soon; and if not, I will just make one myself.
Old November 11, 2002, 06:11   #10
Sarxis
Emperor

Its a wonder there isn't an option for users to delete their own DPs.
Old November 11, 2002, 09:57   #11
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by ravagon
Blah. Insert :green_with_envy_smiley: here
My local EB still can't tell me when its due out here.

Thrawn - That hammer doesn't look as deadly as the assassins club in the original - and does it really take up a thousand lbs?
Yeah. I'd like to see someone try to run away with this.

You're better off finding someone who would use their credit card to buy Tribunal online. I checked UPS' (united pot smokers) website and it said mine should be in by tomorrow (the 12th). Which mean thursday because the UPS warehouse near me are run by a bunch of slackers.
Old November 11, 2002, 10:01   #12
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
It is true that the pack rats are a bit buggy. I've gotten mine stuck in a few things already, but I am learning how to keep him right behind me so he doesn't get 'lost/stuck'.

Also, you can't bring the pack rat OR mercenary back to Vvardenfell from Mournhold, but someone has made a plugin that allows you to, and it WORKS.

I expect to see someone create a plugin with Pack Guars and such for Vvardenfell soon; and if not, I will just make one myself.

Someone did, over the ES tribunal forums, but it doesn't work (only for him?). There is a scripting problem that prevents anyone from following you from going through the transporter (or whatever it is) between Vvardenfell and Mournhold. It's like having someone following you and then you use the Recall spell I guess.
Old November 11, 2002, 12:02   #13
Sarxis
Emperor

It works for me. The thing is, it has one of those 'travel' options for the two mages that teleport you like for the guild guides; you have to use the travel option instead and pay a modest fee in gold.
Old November 11, 2002, 13:51   #14
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba
It works for me. The thing is, it has one of those 'travel' options for the two mages that teleport you like for the guild guides; you have to use the travel option instead and pay a modest fee in gold.
Noooo! I know too much already!!!!

BTW, I just rechecked UPS's tracking site, Tribunal is in HORSHAM PA..... that's right HORSHAM.

Where the heck is HORSHAM!?!?! Does anyone even live in HORSHAM!!!! Who would want to live in HORSHAM!!! It's HORSHAM!!! That's worse then some of the other town names here in PA (it even beats Beaver and Cherry Vallies!)
Old November 11, 2002, 23:35   #15
Tuberski

Re: Re: Tribunal!
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05

Watch yourself, we'll have no troubles here.

I thought about making another thread for Tribunal, but I thought it would be best to keep it in the MW thread. That's just me.

I couldn't find it, so I asked one of my friends, who was getting it online, to let me chip in and order it through him as well. We a couple of cheap idiots, 5 day ground shipping. I'll get it by next friday. I plan on reading up on any new in game books (I'm a MW Lore Buff in training), particulary ones that deal with the Dwemer.

I also would like you try out my Mingapulco mod, since so far only Tuber seemed to have downloaded it (I havn't heard form him in a while, so I think Ming kicked his rear. ).
I haven't actually got to Ming yet.... I 've been trying to become Hortator of the Houses....which I just completed today, Now I'm doing the Ashlanders and then I'll take a vacation to Mingapulco.....

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old November 11, 2002, 23:39   #16
Tuberski

Yes, Tribunal should be a seperate thread.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old November 12, 2002, 10:46   #17
Thrawn05
King

Re: Re: Re: Tribunal!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuberski

I haven't actually got to Ming yet.... I 've been trying to become Hortator of the Houses....which I just completed today, Now I'm doing the Ashlanders and then I'll take a vacation to Mingapulco.....

ACK!

Oh, you'll looooooooooooooove this vacation.

EDIT (I didn't feel like making another post and didn't want to accused of spamming ):

UPS's site said Tribunal is on it's way. If you guys don't see me for a few days here... you'll know why. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Thrawn05; November 12, 2002 at 12:59.
Old November 13, 2002, 11:32   #18
Thrawn05
King

I just had to report... I found yet ANOTHER naked Nord in the courtyard. I suggest you talk to him, on a regular basis... HE'S TOO DAMN FUNNY!
Old November 13, 2002, 16:36   #19
Sarxis
Emperor

Yeah, that naked Nord! He's a hoot.
Old November 14, 2002, 09:37   #20
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 10:43
RATS! and I don't mean the pack variety - Tribunal doesn't launch in the UK until the 29th!!!

SG[1]
Old November 14, 2002, 16:08   #21
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse Gits
RATS! and I don't mean the pack variety - Tribunal doesn't launch in the UK until the 29th!!!

SG[1]
I read a thread about someone was slick, he ordered the MW US version overseas back when it came out, and did the same with Tribunal. Slick. Very very Slick.

I did finish Tribunal, and I was very confused the first time through, and I found the complete Main Quest list from one of the Programers and found I skipped half the game! Which I also found out is possible. So I went through the second time and was very happy. If ANY Bethesda guys surf around here (some of them must of have a fetish for Civ), THANK YOU!

Long Live The King of Morrowind!
Old November 14, 2002, 19:27   #22
Tuberski

Quote:

I read a thread about someone was slick, he ordered the MW US version overseas back when it came out, and did the same with Tribunal. Slick. Very very Slick.

I did finish Tribunal, and I was very confused the first time through, and I found the complete Main Quest list from one of the Programers and found I skipped half the game! Which I also found out is possible. So I went through the second time and was very happy. If ANY Bethesda guys surf around here (some of them must of have a fetish for Civ), THANK YOU!

Long Live The King of Morrowind!

You finished it? I don't even have it yet!!!!

ACK!
Old November 14, 2002, 21:17   #23
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuberski

You finished it? I don't even have it yet!!!!

ACK!
It's only an XP, which only took a few months to make, while MW took 3-5 years.

The next game... Code Name "Oblivion" (Read up on those books on MW!), won't be out until 2006.

I'm still trying to Kick Ming's butt though... he's harder then those damn High Ordinators!!!!

I just wish those new monsters would be on Vvanderfell Island, I tried making a mod but it kept crashing when loading a new cell. That, and when I let Goblin chase me into Caldera... IT KILLED ALL THE GUARDS!
Old November 19, 2002, 13:36   #24
Thrawn05
King

Dude, did anyone here have any luck killing that little b****** woodelf Gaenor?

He's kicking my ***!

Every spell I cast he reflects, every time I swing my sword it misses!!!!

Has anyone have any luck with this guy?!?!?
Old November 25, 2002, 19:24   #25
candybo
Warlord

Quote:

Noooo! I know too much already!!!!

BTW, I just rechecked UPS's tracking site, Tribunal is in HORSHAM PA..... that's right HORSHAM.

Where the heck is HORSHAM!?!?! Does anyone even live in HORSHAM!!!! Who would want to live in HORSHAM!!! It's HORSHAM!!! That's worse then some of the other town names here in PA (it even beats Beaver and Cherry Vallies!)

Don't forget: Blueball, West Middlesex, and Intercourse!
Old November 27, 2002, 11:56   #26
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by candybo

Don't forget: Blueball, West Middlesex, and Intercourse!
Blueballs
Intercourse
Beavervally
Cherryvally
Paradise
Bangor (the locals pronouce it at "Bang-Her")
Vixenville

There's a few more but I can't recall them now. I'm glad this thread isn't dead, since I think I just p***ed off all the Bethesda programmers over at their forums. Don't know why.
Old December 2, 2002, 06:45   #27
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Back on topic - HELP - I got Tribunal this weekend - installed it and the damn thing now demands the original CD again - no Morrowind this w/e since the original is sitting in my office at work - not a big problem - like I can always bring it home, but a serious bind!

Where can I find a noCD crack for Tribunal - all the Morrwind cracks seem to have vanished - I got mine originally from gamecopyworld, but they no longer have them (and I don't recall ever seeing a Tribunal crack there anyway)

SG[1]
Old December 2, 2002, 19:07   #28
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Back on topic - HELP - I got Tribunal this weekend - installed it and the damn thing now demands the original CD again - no Morrowind this w/e since the original is sitting in my office at work - not a big problem - like I can always bring it home, but a serious bind!

Where can I find a noCD crack for Tribunal - all the Morrwind cracks seem to have vanished - I got mine originally from gamecopyworld, but they no longer have them (and I don't recall ever seeing a Tribunal crack there anyway)

SG[1]
Tribunal updated the exe... and Bethesda made a hardcoded saftly measure to prevent that. Sorry... no cracks for Tribunal. Use the orginial MW CD. Be glad Bethesda didn't become like LucasArts and demand you place Tribunal CD in the drive every now and then.
Old December 3, 2002, 07:32   #29
Scouse Gits
lifer
Emperor

Shoot - guess I shall have to live with the CD in the drive...

had a brief game this morning - every time I sleep I get woken by a loud noise and am swamped by Dark Brethren -- not pleasant - and i have yet to get the message about the mage....

SG[1]
Old December 3, 2002, 10:16   #30
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Shoot - guess I shall have to live with the CD in the drive...

had a brief game this morning - every time I sleep I get woken by a loud noise and am swamped by Dark Brethren -- not pleasant - and i have yet to get the message about the mage....

SG[1]

If you want the Dark Brotherhood to stop attacking you, you should talk to a guard in Mournhold about it. I suggest a Royal Guard, since High Ordinators are just as grumpy as Vivec's Ordinators... only the High ones don't call you scum.

I don't know anything about a mage. Perhaps there is somthing I missed.