Old December 3, 2002, 18:38   #31
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Local Time: 06:43
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Is that a Xmas cap Thrawn? Because you know, snow is the one thing missing from MW.

Hmm.. a snow mod.. hmm...

Old December 3, 2002, 22:30   #32
Thrawn05
King

Local Time: 05:43
Quote:
Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba
Is that a Xmas cap Thrawn? Because you know, snow is the one thing missing from MW.

Hmm.. a snow mod.. hmm...

Actualy, I stole it off of DrSpike. I had to redraw the white fluff, but it worked.

Merry Christmas from Mournhold!

Snow in Morrowind? Only in Forstaag the Sweltering's dreams.
Old December 4, 2002, 06:59   #33
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 10:43
Just for reference guys - I have found that a CDClone copy of the original Morrowind disc is good enough to fool the Tribunal CD check

SG[1]
Old December 4, 2002, 12:22   #34
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse Gits
Just for reference guys - I have found that a CDClone copy of the original Morrowind disc is good enough to fool the Tribunal CD check

SG[1]

Well, between Quake III, AL|ENS v. Predator GE, and Morrowind... Morrowind is the only game I've been playing a lot lately that uses the CD, and that CD has been laying my CD drive for DAYS!
Old December 5, 2002, 01:33   #35
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05

Snow in Morrowind? Only in Forstaag the Sweltering's dreams.
Whoa! A nord campaign would be great!

Haven't actually been playing MW in a while. Just got busy with other things, plus T-day vacation and such.
Old December 5, 2002, 10:57   #36
Thrawn05
King

Quote:

Whoa! A nord campaign would be great!

Haven't actually been playing MW in a while. Just got busy with other things, plus T-day vacation and such.
Well, a week or two ago my kickin' level 67 Nord warrior, leader of the Fighters and Mage guilds, the Morag Tong, House Hlaalu, Imperial Legion, Imperial Cult and Tribunal Temple; and savior of Vvardenfell and Mournhold, became corrupted and unplayable. So I went on a week or so Q3 rampage letting off some steam.

So I now started an Altmer Mage born under the Atronach. It's hard, took me a while to get back to playing MW, but now I am. Although I'm currently not pursueing any magical studies, and instead picked up some Medium armor and a Nordic axe and trying to help increase my Strength and Endurance levels before all of my major and minor skills reach 100. I am currently at level 10. I have not done any blade quests yet, but I did kick Dark Brotherhood butt!
Old December 5, 2002, 11:13   #37
Thrawn05
King

Rumor Mill

There is a rumor that Bethesda will be announceing a second XP, called "Blood Moon", or somthing to that effect.

No real news on what the story is behind this, but a moderator on the ES message boards is suggesting that this XP will take place in the city of Necrom. Here is a map of Morrowind so you can see where Necrom is.

FYI, Mournhold is within Almalexia, the capital city of House Indoril. Tear and Narsis are House Dres cities. The Blue is Black Marsh (aka Argonia) and the Black is Skyrim (The Nords).

This is all speculation, but there might be a real exterior setting to this, since Necrom is on the peninsula, and that there is an Imeprial charted town in the area that connects Necrom to the rest of the mainland, so that might be good spot to prevent the player from leaving the area.

This is a quote from the Pocket Guild to the Empire that comes with the game, Redguard. It talks about Necrom.

Quote:
Necrom

"The City of the Dead", Necrom perpetuates a religious tradition that predates the Tribunal cult. From across Morrowind, Dark Elves of every clan bring their dead in solemn processions that can last for months. From the mainland, Necrom, with its lofty walls and white towers, appears to be an immense necropolis, an impression that is strengthened by the constant traffic of corpses across the causeway into the city, a traffic which never ceases, day or night. In fact, the city teems with life: a vast and complex heirarchy of priests and attendants whose sole duty is to prepare the dead for the afterlife and deposit their bodies with the appropriate ritual into the catacombs which honeycomb the rock beneath the city.
It could be very interesting, particulary if Bethesda decides that this XP requires Tribunal, we could play off the Tribunal story line with. I'm sure those that finished Tribunal would understand what I say.
Old December 6, 2002, 06:08   #38
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Sounds good

SG[1]
Old December 7, 2002, 00:04   #39
Thrawn05
King

Bethesda is not saying anything, but it should be pointed out, that this rumor was started on some Russian gamers website. It made mentioned that Ubisoft (Bethesda's European partner), was contracted to release Tribunal and "Blood Moon" in the Russian language.

It also should be pointed out that Ubisoft has a nasty habit of lying through their teeth at times, and so "Blood Moon" rumor should now be taken with a grain of salt. If there is an XP, don't expect to hear anything about it until this Jan.
Old December 9, 2002, 16:36   #40
Thrawn05
King

Good news for those who have probs with MW and Tribunal, Bethesda will be releasing a patch soon.
Old December 10, 2002, 07:14   #41
Sarxis
Emperor

Thrawn, I thought the Ordinators had strict rules against the celebrating of halloween and christmas?
Old December 10, 2002, 10:41   #42
Thrawn05
King

Let's not make this official, outlander. Post in another thread.

Damn, I could make a great mod here.
Old December 10, 2002, 11:05   #43
Thrawn05
King

(Let's try this again, I'm having posting probs)

You see, I even have my own pictures!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	ho bubble01.gif
Views:	75
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	31311  
Old December 10, 2002, 19:07   #44
Sarxis
Emperor

Seriously, I can't wait to steal some of that uber-ordinator-armor. Its medium, isn't it?
Old December 11, 2002, 00:53   #45
Thrawn05
King

Quote:

Seriously, I can't wait to steal some of that uber-ordinator-armor. Its medium, isn't it?
It's called "Her Hands" Armor, and you don't need to bust a guard to get them.

The regular Her Hands armor, the enchanted version, and the Royal Guard armor can all be abtained without having to wack a guard.

And they are all Medium, but just don't get caught wearing the High Ordinator Helmet and Curiass... or all hell is break loose.
Old December 12, 2002, 05:03   #46
Scouse Gits
lifer
Emperor

Does the 'Her Hands' armour count as Ordinator armour - in terms of the entire Ordinator corps hating you...????????

SG[1]
Old December 12, 2002, 12:02   #47
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Does the 'Her Hands' armour count as Ordinator armour - in terms of the entire Ordinator corps hating you...????????

SG[1]

Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer: See post above yours.

Both the High Ordinators and Her Hands wear "Her Hands" armor. It's just that the Her Hands are wearing enchanted armor.
Old December 12, 2002, 12:54   #48
Scouse Gits
lifer
Emperor

Ah - thanks - I had assumed that the Her Hands armour was exclusively the kit for the Hands of Almalexia rather than for the High Ordinators

SG[1]
Old December 12, 2002, 13:06   #49
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Ah - thanks - I had assumed that the Her Hands armour was exclusively the kit for the Hands of Almalexia rather than for the High Ordinators

SG[1]
(Let me try this again, more posting probs)

Yes, it's confusing but that' it.

The enchanted "Her Hands" armor and the Royal Guard armor can be picked up during the Main Quest in Mournhold. While the Regular "Her Hands" armor can be picked up in a VERY difficult sidequest.
Old December 13, 2002, 17:26   #50
Thrawn05
King

I want to make a correction...

The "Her Hands" armor IS Heavy armor. I thought it was medium like the Indoril Armor.

Sorry.
Old December 18, 2002, 23:36   #51
Thrawn05
King

Talk about a major overlook in production. Let's play a game, it's called:

SPOT THE BUG.

Can you see somthing wrong with this picture of Godsreach?
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	godsreach.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	32038  
Old December 19, 2002, 14:15   #52
Sarxis
Emperor

Its Winter time and the noon-day sun is low on the horizon?
Old December 19, 2002, 22:31   #53
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Its Winter time and the noon-day sun is low on the horizon?
I contacted Bethesda about this, and I got a rather insulting response from them. After looking in the editor, Godsreach is orinated the wrong way. Even though the Northmarker points in the right direction, it just means that the sun is going from North to South.

I guess I could fix it with a plug-in, but that would require you not to have any plugins that effect Godsreach, and to start all over again because even I turn the entire area, NPCs and items you may have placed there will be in the void water. And you would have to manualy reset each and every NPC's position, which might not be good.

I also have a total fear of plugins, even offical ones after what has happened to my last two chars. So even I made a plugin to fix this, I wouldn't use it.
Old January 10, 2003, 00:31   #54
Sarxis
Emperor

OMG! Sad day indeed!

Was walking from Caldera to Ald'ruhn, and my poor pack rat got mugged by a cliff racer. DIE flying devils!

He will live on in memory..
Old January 10, 2003, 00:44   #55
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
OMG! Sad day indeed!

Was walking from Caldera to Ald'ruhn, and my poor pack rat got mugged by a cliff racer. DIE flying devils!

He will live on in memory..

I guess this is way Bethesda didn't have pack rats in Vvardenfell.

I never liked anything following me, I rather carry my own stuff. All I really do is carry Royal Guard Armor, two wrathguards, Moon-And-Star, Azura's Ring, Necromancer's Amulet, Keening, Sunder, Illkurok, Azura's Star, some Exclusive Restore Health/Magicka, some cure paralyze potions, lots of keys and +600000 gold.

I carry about 300 lbs of stuff.
Old January 10, 2003, 02:51   #56
Sarxis
Emperor

The thing is, for this fairly young character (2 game months, level 9), it helps to travel light. Plus, I can have a safe, mobile place to leave unneeded stuff when I go raid dungeons.

I wonder.. did anyone make a Guar pack animal plugin yet?
Old January 10, 2003, 13:14   #57
deamon451
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05

I guess this is way Bethesda didn't have pack rats in Vvardenfell.

I never liked anything following me, I rather carry my own stuff. All I really do is carry Royal Guard Armor, two wrathguards, Moon-And-Star, Azura's Ring, Necromancer's Amulet, Keening, Sunder, Illkurok, Azura's Star, some Exclusive Restore Health/Magicka, some cure paralyze potions, lots of keys and +600000 gold.

I carry about 300 lbs of stuff.
Two Wraithguards? How did you manage that? I thought there was only one.
Old January 10, 2003, 22:30   #58
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by deamon451

Two Wraithguards? How did you manage that? I thought there was only one.

[Yoda Voice]No, there is another.[/Yoda Voice]

Vivec has the other, but you'll need someone to fix it.

Now, in your aventures in the island of Vvardenfell, who's good at fixing Dwemer Artifacts?

I'll won't give anymore hints then that, other then make sure your health is pretty high (~300).
Old February 4, 2003, 07:31   #59
Sarxis
Emperor

Patch:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/download...es_patches.htm
Old February 4, 2003, 21:28   #60
ravagon
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 18:43
Hmmm... look at the list of fixes though ... if one has the patience to wade through the whole thing mind you