Old November 15, 2002, 06:45   #1
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 11:04
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Chronicles of Apolyton
Empires rise and fall asunder, States wax and wane. With that, our tale begins, in the year 1400, the beginning of the times of troubles in the first year of the reign of Moderator civman. It was a sunny and bright morning, on the day of the Coronation, which had traditionally been held on the first of January. Civman looked out over the smiling crowd He was now the ninth emperor of the Apoheiwomid Dynasty, and replaced his father, Kivinonka IV. Behind him were his chief of staff, Apolenhei, and his ministers. Mellian, Easthaven, General Jack, Liam Sheep, Giovanni Wine and General Thunderfire.

“Look at him,” said one garrison soldier to an other, “he is so arrogant! I don’t like him!”
“Who is, The moderator? Simon, his was put there by god! You cannot hate him! I am going to report this to the Colonel” said Captain Harris
“So? I don’t think he will last six months!” replied Simon angrily. He stormed off, as Harris looked admiringly at the moderator.

Moderator civman turned towards the Archway, smiling at the admiration his people were giving him, into the advisors room, followed by the advisors. Before them was a sand-map of the known world. The moderator looked down to the map, and admired the little figures of troops.
“This is too complicated to look at, Apolenhei, we need to divide our empire up.”
“Why, oh supreme moderator?” replied the Domestic Advisor, Giovanni Wine
“So it is easier to administrate!” replied the Moderator.
“Very well, Moderator, it shall be done. What should we name them, oh great moderator?” replied Wine
“I’ll think about it, Giovanni. Now, General Jack, General Thunderfire, what do you advise about our military?”
“I believe that we should build up our military. We never know when we may need the troops,” said General Jack.
“Very well, then,” replied the moderator, “Giovanni, could you order the city to start training troops, and Corvettes. This meeting is over. Goodbye, I will see you at the next meeting.” The moderator left the room, and the advisors looked at each other.
“Is this meeting over?” said Foreign Advisor Mellian
“It didn’t take long,” replied the Minister of Intelligence and Espionage, Liam Sheep, “I think he is too arrogant. He has only been Moderator for a day, and he is already skipping on his duties.”
“That is treasonous talk, Liam,” said the Minister of External Finance, Easthaven, ‘I think you want that position for your self.”
“No, no, I was just saying that he needs experience at ruling the Empire. You never know, England may declare war anytime soon, so our leadership must be secure!”
“To make sure we know when they will declare war on them, you should have your agents infiltrate the English forces, Liam,” said Mellian.
“Ok, ok, I will order my spies to infiltrate their forces. I will order the forces now,” with that, Liam Sheep left the room. Easthaven looked at him and wondered where his true loyalties lie. He shook off this feeling, believing he was too paranoid about the safety of the moderator. He turned and followed on Sheep’s trails, out the door. The remainder of the advisors followed him out.

“Colonel Chuko, I have seditious talk among some of the troops in our garrison,” said Captain Harris
“Very well, I will inform the moderator of this. Maybe he will increase the amount of money he gives us!” replied Chuko, unenthusiasticly.
“But what should I do with him?” replied Harris, angrily.
“Who?”
“The person who was talking treason!”
“Oh, him, have him executed,” said Chuko in an unexcited tone.
“What?”
“Executed. Now go. I have to reply to this letter”
“Yes, sir” said Captain Harris, leaving the room, as Chuko returned writing to someone, someone named “West”

Last edited by Lord Zalzabad; November 16, 2002 at 10:59.
Old November 15, 2002, 06:46   #2
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 11:04
To members of Apolyton Empire. If you feel I am portraying your charicter wrong, please feel free to inform me.
Old November 15, 2002, 19:51   #3
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 05:04
No complaints here so far. Good job!
Old November 15, 2002, 20:05   #4
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 05:04
One complaint: DO NOT CAPITALIZE THE "c" IN "civman"!!!!!

sorry, i just hate it when people do that...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal