Old February 2, 2003, 23:46   #121
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 07:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Sun Tzu

Are you in or out?

Because if you are oput Henrik wants me to replace you. Im just wondering because if Im in I want to find out whats going on.

Thanks!
Old February 2, 2003, 23:55   #122
SunTzu
Prince

Local Time: 11:12
well i did say i quit, so i quit
Old February 3, 2003, 00:14   #123
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by SunTzu
well i did say i quit, so i quit
Roger that

For the other players: Please inform me of the diplomatic situation it looks like Im taking over for Sun Tzu. ST if you change your mind in the future Ill keep it warm for you.
Old February 3, 2003, 07:24   #124
Patient English
Prince

France (my Civ) is neutral with everybody, although in a state of technical hostilities with Turkey.

England (whom I am babysitting for Case) is also neutral, and will stay within the borders of her own islands while Case is away...
Old February 3, 2003, 08:42   #125
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 12:12
Sweden has just liberated herself from the Calmar union with Denmark, but holds no grudge to her former masters.
A Danno-Swedish cooperation seems to be underway if we can both avoid conflict about the independent baltic cities...
Sweden currently has no enemies at all amongst the players of this pbem, and recently converted to the Protestantic confession.
Old February 3, 2003, 08:54   #126
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Great, Id like to hear from the Austrians and then I think I have my strategy planned.

I eventually need to talk to the French as well.
Old February 4, 2003, 16:20   #127
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

FMK?
Old February 4, 2003, 18:52   #128
klesh
King

Not much happening, seige of Danzig continues.

-FMK.
Attached Files:
File Type: net denmove1526.net (435.7 KB, 1 views)
Old February 6, 2003, 18:50   #129
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Winterfritz? Bump
Old February 7, 2003, 09:23   #130
Patient English
Prince

My turn, isn't it?
Old February 7, 2003, 10:10   #131
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

This is the lineup from Henriks first post:

Denmark: Field Marshall Klesh

Ottoman Empire: Winterfritz

Austria: Jmarks

France: Patient English

Spain: Sun Tzu

England: Case

Sweden: Henrik

Since FMK-Denmark moved last I ASSUMED it was WF. If there have been chnges please let me know, and Ill be the first to admit I have NOT read the entire thread yet.

Henrik could you put me in for Sun Tzu when you get a chance? Thanks!

The Bump King speaks!
Old February 11, 2003, 11:30   #132
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK does anyone know what is going on with WF?

Case said something about he was too busy to sub for him in some other games.

How long do we wait? Who could sub?

Old February 13, 2003, 14:02   #133
JMarks
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Sorry, con, missed the thread for a while.

Austria and Spain are currently allied in a war against the advancing Ottoman threat. Thats all I can think of right now.
Old February 20, 2003, 23:01   #134
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK is someone going to takeover for WF? Or are we all going to wait till we are old and very gray?

Henrik your call. Im beginning to get bored though so dont wait too long!
Old February 21, 2003, 00:59   #135
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 06:12
Consider me a last resort if nobody else wants it, but I think you should wait at least another week.
Old February 21, 2003, 02:04   #136
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

I'll quote this part of the mail I got from winterfritz a few days ago:

Quote:
So perhaps think about finding a temporary replacement, at least until I get more settled in at my school and have a bit more time for fun stuff.
It appears we need a sub, atleast temporarily.
Old February 21, 2003, 02:34   #137
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 06:12
Posted on all the sub threads.
Old February 27, 2003, 09:03   #138
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Since we are at a standstill I might as well throw in a monkey wrench as well. Im leaving for London for a month in about a week and will not be able to play after 6 March until 6 or 7 April.

Can one of you sub for me as Spain?

Thanks
Old March 16, 2003, 16:32   #139
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Henrik

Your in charge of this one what are we going to do?

BTW Henrik can you PM me the internet link for the latest Historibus scenario? I no longer have it handy and need to download it again, Thanks!
Old March 16, 2003, 19:08   #140
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 21:12
I'd personally like to see this game continue...
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Old March 17, 2003, 18:23   #141
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I would too!

But we need a replacement for WF. Any ideas?

Whats with the Bloody Parrot?
Old March 17, 2003, 18:45   #142
klesh
King

King Parrot returns!

Looks like I am going to have to change mine to something a little more sullen.
Old March 18, 2003, 01:53   #143
Henrik
Emperor

Ok, I have two toughts here either we wait for more players...
Or we wait untill the weekend and start over with the final version (which will be ready sometime then), hopefully by then we'll have some new recruits.

What do you guys think?
Old March 18, 2003, 02:36   #144
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Whats with the Bloody Parrot?
Don't knock the parrot.

*hopes no-one remembers my admission of stealing the idea from Provost Harrison*

Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik

Ok, I have two toughts here either we wait for more players...
Or we wait untill the weekend and start over with the final version (which will be ready sometime then), hopefully by then we'll have some new recruits.

What do you guys think?
I think that we should restart with the final version.
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
Old March 18, 2003, 05:45   #145
Henrik
Emperor

In that case, any last suggestions any of you would like to see implemented in the final version?

And everyone will want the same civs I take it?

EDIT:
One more thing, anyone have a good suggestion for a French wonder?
I am pretty sure I'll give them the pyramids, but I don't know what to call them

Last edited by Henrik; March 18, 2003 at 12:43.
Old March 18, 2003, 18:00   #146
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Case, sorry if I offended your bloody parrot. You still haven't explained th reason for a parrot however and curiousity is getting the best of me.

I vote for the final version. I will be Spain if necessary. Or any other Civ other than the French. (They irritate the he!! out of me lately, the two faced @#$%^&%$'s!

I assume the Pyramid will be a granary in each city? If so Im not sure how to Frenchify it. I shall give it some thought.
Old March 18, 2003, 18:05   #147
Case
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Case, sorry if I offended your bloody parrot. You still haven't explained th reason for a parrot however and curiousity is getting the best of me.
The picture is off a species of parrot called the King Parrot. I'm using it to be a smart-arse

Henrik, you could either call the wonder 'French centralisation', or name it after the most fertile region of France at the time.
Old March 19, 2003, 18:37   #148
klesh
King

You'll need to find a new Denmark for the new game, fellas.
Old March 19, 2003, 18:50   #149
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I would prefer the Danes to the Spanish. Less to play with.
Old March 20, 2003, 15:10   #150
Patient English
Prince

Count me out, H. I'm hyper-busy at the moment....