Old November 19, 2002, 10:58   #1
boojumhunter
Chieftain

Local Time: 06:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
A future feature
I know that it's unlikely we'll get significant changes to CIV III in the future, but I thought I'd list a little feature I'd find very useful.

When a city screen pops up to tell you that 'X' has been completed, it would be very useful in terms of game play to also, as a part of that popup, to get a concise summary of the city status similar to what you get in the city list via the advisors.

ie. corrupution levels, garrision, happiness details, and even (what a concept) a % chance to culture flip.

AND... while we're at it? An indicator on the 'airport' flag that tells you if they've airlifted that turn already (turn it from white to red)

Ah well... maybe in CIV IV.
Old November 19, 2002, 12:22   #2
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 13:15
The airport flag indicator is a good idea.
--Woody Allen
Old November 20, 2002, 04:45   #3
NeoStar
Warlord

Local Time: 21:15
Quote:
Originally posted by Tiberius
The airport flag indicator is a good idea.
I second that. When you have a heap if cities with airports and have a war on it would reduce alot of double checking.
"Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)