EIF what's with the Avril avatar?
Old November 22, 2002, 18:15   #62
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 08:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Zylka

The last time I've had one must have been about 4 or 5 years ago. I had a few then, and they were always really weird and horrible. Always with a really close friend, it would consist of dry humping furiously - as if some sordid deadline had to be met. Very uncomfortable

Sorry for replying late... but maybe you should learn to enjoy those dreams... hehe... I got one dirty mind.

Well I have the same kind of dreams... I would be humping my close friends quite furiously too... then kissing...
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old November 22, 2002, 22:09   #63
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Local Time: 11:21
If we were kissing, I don't know if I'd be able to wake up the next day. Something about 2 men kissing makes me extremely uncomfortable. That's the thing about these dreams, there was nothing remotely romantic about them, it was just a mess of desperate, near violent gross man sex - like some dark artsy sh*t you'd find in a campy film
Old November 23, 2002, 03:50   #64
NeOmega
Prince

Local Time: 03:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
I hate to admit this. But I don't have that many sexual dreams.

This is really embarrassing. But even when I dream I can't score. I dream about getting shot down by women. Serious.

man, I really dont have many erotic dreams at all either. Before girlfriend it was cuz I jacked off too much.

after girlfriend, well, why waste time you could be dreaming about civ III dreaming about sex?

Back on topic, the few sex dreams I have had have been off the wall to say the least..... including other men, my brother, sister and mother, and other various repugnant situations. But they are just dreams, and I have also dreamed of cutting a baby to pieces, and pulling all of my teeth out. All of these are things I relly don't care to do, and don't mean a whole lot.
Old November 23, 2002, 20:18   #65
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 12:21
NeOmega

I dreamed of playing tennis with my hamster as ball for that matter- or was it a lung?

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old November 23, 2002, 20:22   #66
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

I don't get it whats wrong here
Old November 23, 2002, 20:54   #67
molly bloom
King

Local Time: 21:21
Archbishop Laud recorded in his diary his homo-erotic dreams concerning Charles I.

If you've ever seen the portraits of Laud and Charles I (even the Van Dyck portrait of Charlie which covers up a multitude of sins) you'll find this either gross or amusing.

I can't recall ever having dreamt of a woman erotically. I can recall dreams from my childhood, especially the first flying dream, which began with me walking into the air.

Have dreamed of a few famous people, but I suspect that they're more impressive in dreams than real life.

I don't know what you're talking about by international law. G.W. Bush, 12/03
Old November 23, 2002, 20:59   #68
Anodyne
Prince

Local Time: 13:21
Quote:
Originally posted by NeOmega
Back on topic, the few sex dreams I have had have been off the wall to say the least..... including other men, my brother, sister and mother, and other various repugnant situations. But they are just dreams, and I have also dreamed of cutting a baby to pieces, and pulling all of my teeth out. All of these are things I relly don't care to do, and don't mean a whole lot.

Finally someone who dares to confess
Since I seriously doubt all those lame "Nope, never seen 'em blah blah blah"-posts. We know the truth, no need for being prudish!

I've don't actually remember any dreams including gay sex, but homoeroticism, yes. Making out with my best friend, etc. Quite recently I had this dream of a friend of mine jacking off totally uninhibitedly everywhere; when he was visiting my parents (in the dream ) I got quite nervous about how my mom would react to him messing up the wallpapers...

Oh, and besides family members, I've also dreamt about animals, including my own cat

Now. At least there was man enough in me to admit to the dirty bowels of my deep, dark unconsciousness
Old November 23, 2002, 21:05   #69
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

i've dreamt about gangbanging chicks sometimes.
Old November 23, 2002, 21:08   #70
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

though i have never dreamt about being gay.

anyway, in my dreams i can also remembering;
conquer the world, go crazy with automatic weapons in the street, falling down from a neverending mountain, eating sh*t and alot other stuff...

(that you dream of something doesn't mean you wanna do it)
Old November 23, 2002, 21:14   #71
Anodyne
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Viking Berserk
(that you dream of something doesn't mean you wanna do it)
Not necessarily. Only that in some levels you do find the idea fascinating
Old November 23, 2002, 21:18   #72
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

though, after watching a movie i often dream about it.

and overdose of playing may lead to dreaming about it.
Old November 23, 2002, 21:19   #73
Jon Miller
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II MultiplayerRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliC4DG Vox
OTF Moderator

Local Time: 05:21
so you watch movie about **** eating

Jon Miller
Old November 23, 2002, 21:20   #74
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

nope, that must possibly be from shitt-ing right before going to bed...
Old November 23, 2002, 21:25   #75
Anodyne
Prince

Ganja has a nice effect on your dreams, too
Old November 23, 2002, 22:32   #76
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Local Time: 06:21
Haven't read all the post but does nobody here control their dreams? Ever since I was 12 or so, I've been trying to keep myself aware of dreaming to ward off nightmares so I don't think I even had a chance to have a homo-erotic dream (Didn't hit puberty yet at the time) I doubt I would have had one. I'm not homo-phobic.
Old November 23, 2002, 22:35   #77
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Ade
Ganja has a nice effect on your dreams, too
Ganja actually suppress the brain from going to REM stage. But what happens when a brain is deprived of REM state is, is that it bounds back and diubles the amount. Usually when you smoke pot and you have a really nice dream, its because you have been deprived of REM stages of sleep in the beginning (Sleep stages Cycles many times in one night). The result is much longer prolonged REM stage which may intensify your dream like state. It is all in the matter of timing. (If you can get intensified REM stage before you wake up) You gotta sober up before you wake up and be high enough long enough whiel sleeping to suppress REM stage.

Uh... not that I commit these illegal activities or encourage them
Old November 23, 2002, 22:43   #78
Anodyne
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II
Haven't read all the post but does nobody here control their dreams? Ever since I was 12 or so, I've been trying to keep myself aware of dreaming to ward off nightmares....
I've read about lucid dreaming etc. It sounds fascinating. I used to "train" it for some six months some time back, and somewhat succeeded a couple of times. But then I just stopped, like I forgot about the whole thing

An ideal state would be spontaneous lucid dreaming - every time you dream you realize you're dreaming. Of course, that might not always be nearly as fun as your ordinary dreams. But certainly mind-expanding.
Old November 23, 2002, 23:20   #79
NeOmega
Prince

Local Time: 03:21
cartoony 2001 movie.... called "Waking State" I think..... wierd movie, kinna boring but interesting.
Old November 24, 2002, 00:04   #80
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

i've been lucky not to have such terrible nightmares too
Old November 24, 2002, 00:05   #81
Zero
King

It still takes me some time before I come into lucidity, I am in a setting which I have to realize that is a dream. but I've had spontaneous Lucidity... Its rather bizzare... You close your eyes and then you start getting sleep and next thing you know you are lucid. Usually lucidity invloves me having sensation all over my body, though I can't really describe it as being a feeling. In truth though you can't go into lucidity as soon as you fall asleep (I think) It must just feeling like it since I dont remember anything while I am sleeping.
Old November 24, 2002, 00:09   #82
Zero
King

What is reall weird and works for me is to keep a digital watch near me.. I almost always dream about me falling asleep. If the digital watch flashes different number and makes no sense I know I am dreaming.

I have a habit of looking at my palm as well. I used to open and close my palm and close my eyes and chant while I was little. Now its so habitual I do this in my sleep. if I look at my palm I can tell if I am dreaming. Its kinda weird stuff but If you guys get into dream control its alot of fun. I always choose flying once a week or so. I always feel like im in a heavy liquid instead of air and Im slowly falling. Pretty weird stuff eh? anyway I digress.. sorry.
Old November 24, 2002, 00:10   #83
Anodyne
Prince

I remember the best sign for me to see that I am dreaming was to look at my hands -I don't know why, perhaps in a dream you don't usually see your hands or something... but I used to tell right away that I was dreaming when I just saw my hands.

Of course, even when your dreams are lucid, your thinking may not be so clear... at least in my lucid dreams I've usually acted like I was on drugs or something...so I was still not 100% "awake while dreaming"
Old November 24, 2002, 00:11   #84
Viking Berserk
Chieftain

sometimes i have managed to control it.
flying for example, used to dream alot about it before,
now its most shooting.
Old November 24, 2002, 00:11   #85
Anodyne
Prince

Now, what is weird, Calc II, is that I posted my "looking at my hands"-thing before reading your post about looking at your palm
Old November 24, 2002, 00:12   #86
Zero
King

Weird so you too eh?

EDIT: This post is short so Im gonna put more beef... How do you feel when you become lucid? Do you feel any sensation you cant quite describe? For me its mixture of bright light and sensation all over my body.. I just cant quite put it into word and I dont even know if it is what Im describing..Its all surreal.

I never walk when Im lucid... I float around all the time. I hate spending time going from point A to B

Also, during "white flash" (sign of lucidity) I get a habit of thinking to myself "It's so real". Then lucidity seems really real. Nothing distinguishable from dream to reality. Except I can control it (to some degree) I heard Lucidity is supposed to be real though, but I think me saying also convinces me to think its lot more realistic.

Your thinking isnt clear. You feel so... superior... and with full of wisdom... Dream control is such a weird thing... I recommend it to everyone. The thing is everyone probably had one. I remember having couple before I constantly had it. People just discard it as nothing or forget it eventually.

Last edited by Zero; November 24, 2002 at 00:29.
Old November 24, 2002, 00:14   #87
Zero
King

Sometimes its tricky too... even all these years I had close call of missing a lucidity everyday, just couple of month ago I was at a ex-girlfriend's house having dinner with here family when I realized she moved and Im still in her old house.. that and I never got her new address
Old November 24, 2002, 00:17   #88
Anodyne
Prince

Heh.. or stuff like thinking about why is your friend flying, before you realize that it's becouse he has wings...
Old November 24, 2002, 00:20   #89
Zero
King

I dont get many of those weird "talking to dog about meaning of life and finding solution" type of dreams. Most of them make alot of sense. Like dreaming about going to sleep is sooo weird for me but its almost a constant thing. Before I dream anything I dream me going to bed. This personally helps me alot.

BTW Clowns used to freak me a little bit when I was a child...
I dont have clown phobia or what ever that is though...
Old November 24, 2002, 00:25   #90
Zero
King

One more thing for Ade, what I used to do when I was a child is, if anything triggers you to think something is weird, coincidental or frightening, I used to shut my eyes tight open and close my palm many times and count in my head. Then after I feel satisfied I ask my self rapidly, 'am i dreaming, am i dreaming?' until I feel that nothing was coming after me. You might look a little stupid if your all grown up now though....