Old January 16, 2003, 17:50   #421
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 11:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
it is GT now..... anyways have posted in the forum lately so hi and free xenocoffee for everone!
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old January 16, 2003, 19:37   #422
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 22:33
Done.
Old January 16, 2003, 23:47   #423
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 21:33
Quote:
Jesus Christ Superstar?
That's the one! Have you seen it?
Old January 17, 2003, 03:22   #424
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 14:33
Unfortunately, no. :/
Old January 17, 2003, 05:47   #425
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=74245

Now I understand the importance of the 'Xenobanana'.
Old January 17, 2003, 06:05   #426
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Indeed. This is very disturbing news.
Old January 17, 2003, 06:50   #427
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

cool maybe someone needs to email that guy about the XENObanana
Old January 17, 2003, 19:18   #428
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 13:33
Have you heard the latest news. Our new immigrant MrSnoid is the ex-husband of Lady Deirdre. Me thinks Pandemoniak has something to do with their divorce.

Anyway, welcome MrSnoid and I hope you find a nice home soon in one of our regions.
Old January 17, 2003, 19:24   #429
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Or just move to Akiria. If you liked Deirdre, you'll like our environmental projects. We also house the Save The Environment Party (STEP) if you wish to join a party.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old January 17, 2003, 19:27   #430
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

/me hits Drogue unconscious when no one sees it.
Ah but you don't have which has many holotheatres recreating the Gaian lands. Also, with the permission of the Jedinican citizens, I hope to make Valhalla a base with about only forest in its radius, thereby giving a nice living place for all the environmentally sensitive in Jedinica Vrijstaat.
Old January 17, 2003, 19:34   #431
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

We have the largest (and only) MorganLink 3D Interactive movie theatre. You don't just watch, you become a character in the film, if you wish

Also we have the completely unspoilt rolling hills of Twin Peaks, the culture of Aurora, the parties of the freshwater sea base, the mass of fungus we call the fungus sea, the socially progressive New Tassagrad, and 0 Eco-damage throughout the region

We have something for everybody, all environmentaly healthy

Besides, im the leader of STEP. We have the most stunningly, naturally beautiful countryside on all Chiron. It will remain that way too. Condcordia used to have a pollution problem, I wonder if there are still any effects...

I will not resort to violence, I can punch below the belt with words

Old January 17, 2003, 19:43   #432
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 08:33
Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
Besides, im the leader of STEP.
you are? hmmm, i guess i should actually read the STEP threads. can't miss important details like this in between the incessant arguements
Old January 17, 2003, 19:43   #433
MrSnoid
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansApolyton University
Settler

Local Time: 12:33
Real reason of divorce
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Have you heard the latest news. Our new immigrant MrSnoid is the ex-husband of Lady Deirdre. Me thinks Pandemoniak has something to do with their divorce.

Anyway, welcome MrSnoid and I hope you find a nice home soon in one of our regions.

No, he has nothing to do with it, actually the real reason she dumped me is in fact that I don't like trees at all!
Old January 17, 2003, 19:52   #434
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

by the way, if you need to get caught up, check out my directory. it's one of the topped threads. not exactly up-to-date at this point, but i *think* it's pretty easy to find your way around in, and there's a list of all the old polls in the archives section

anyways, welcome, and i hope you run for a position this coming term. we need more people to help make elections more interesting
xenobanana doesnt provide much competition, you see
Old January 17, 2003, 19:54   #435
Drogue
staff

Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
you are? hmmm, i guess i should actually read the STEP threads. can't miss important details like this in between the incessant arguements
You really are behind. It's been in my sig for over a month now And we haven't had an argument on there for a while. Just tried to start one about boreholes though

Old January 17, 2003, 19:57   #436
Method
Emperor

Quote:
It's been in my sig for over a month now
ah, so it is
Quote:
And we haven't had an argument on there for a while.
must be the high garden i'm thinking of...
Old January 18, 2003, 03:47   #437
Kirov
Prince

Welcome aboard, MrSnoid! Rumours say you were Deirdre's husband. Tell me, how is she like in bed? Got any photos?
Old January 18, 2003, 06:25   #438
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Since Mr. Snoid is a former Gaian citizen, I'd appreciate if he has any information to offer regarding the Japanese schoolgirl situation there.
Old January 18, 2003, 06:42   #439
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

I note there is unusually little activity on the Turn Report thread. Has no-one noticed it's been moved here from AC-Fiction yet?
Old January 18, 2003, 07:12   #440
DeathByTheSword
King

i saw and downloaded great work as ever
Old January 18, 2003, 15:07   #441
MrSnoid
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansApolyton University
Settler

big oak
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirov
Welcome aboard, MrSnoid! Rumours say you were Deirdre's husband. Tell me, how is she like in bed? Got any photos?

In bed? Great, she named me her "big oak". But does anybody knows how to get rid of green fingers?
Old January 18, 2003, 16:47   #442
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Meh, who cares. I need to know about the schoolgirls!

Please?
Old January 18, 2003, 18:22   #443
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

yeah so do I
Old January 18, 2003, 19:09   #444
Maniac

Quote:
We have the largest (and only) MorganLink 3D Interactive movie theatre. You don't just watch, you become a character in the film, if you wish
Have you no shame!?! Using products of that monopolistic polluting Morgan?? Take Pandemonium Hologram Theatre , that at least uses 3D HoloVision Technology, created by scientists of our own magnificent faction!

Quote:
Also we have the completely unspoilt rolling hills of Twin Peaks,
Well it's just me, but I would prefer to walk in the lush forests of Terminal Dogma and soon Valhalla instead of some desert hills.

Quote:
the culture of Aurora,
You mean Morgan's consumerist doctrines?

Quote:
the parties of the freshwater sea base,
Touché. I admit I have booked a holiday there myself.

Quote:
the mass of fungus we call the fungus sea,
Just wondering, where is that? The SW seas?

Quote:
the socially progressive New Tassagrad,
Blah, the whole of Jedinica Vrijstaat is socially progressive.

Quote:
and 0 Eco-damage throughout the region
We have something for everybody, all environmentaly healthy
Just as in Jedinica Vrijstaat: zero eco-damage. And we don't have to outlaw all industry to reach that environmental health.

Quote:
Besides, im the leader of STEP.
Which means what? That you oppress any Akirian who doesn't belong to your party?

Quote:
We have the most stunningly, naturally beautiful countryside on all Chiron. It will remain that way too.
Then how will you feed your people?

Quote:
Condcordia used to have a pollution problem, I wonder if there are still any effects...
No we dumped all the remaining garbage in the sea.

/me punches back.
Old January 18, 2003, 20:13   #445
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Progressive = g00d
Old January 18, 2003, 20:19   #446
Method
Emperor

dammit kass, pure spam...you'll stop at nothing to beat me to emperor, won't you!

anyways, i've noticed xenobrew sales dropping lately...most people seem to be occupied with the new 3DHolo technology and are drinking less

/me runs off to sabotage the hologram theatre
Old January 18, 2003, 20:23   #447
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

How many posts does it take to get to Emperor?
Old January 18, 2003, 20:28   #448
Maniac

Old January 18, 2003, 20:52   #449
Kassiopeia
Emperor

3001, actually.

Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
dammit kass, pure spam...you'll stop at nothing to beat me to emperor, won't you!
Of course! Spam is the true purpose of this thread too, no?
Old January 18, 2003, 21:00   #450
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

TKG: Why don't you just expand into the Holotheatre business yourself, rather than attacking it? There are many bases in our faction that still lack them, so there are plenty of open markets for you.