Old December 7, 2002, 00:33   #1
Master-Mike
Warlord

Local Time: 22:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Australian Release Date
I just spoke to the shop where i pre-ordered my copy of Moo3, he said that he spoke to his suppliers yesterday, and they said it would not be released in Australia until January 30 next year. Well was i p%&# when i herd that. I asked for an explanation an he said that because it has missed the pre-christmas sales run that all suppliers where holding it untill the newyear orders. Well thats done it for me now, luckly ive ordered a copy Hearts of Iron which i should recieve next week. So much for all those people who wanted to play it in the christmas holidays, it wont come out untill every one goes back to work or school. Anyway i know there making a great game but it still dosnt help the dissapointment knowing that its is still nealry two full months away. This dosnt look good for other regions where its going to be released as Australia always gets new games the same time as the US or just a few days after. Anyway thats life.
Master-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7, 2002, 00:35   #2
Master-Mike
Warlord

Oh sorry it also the same for the moo3 strategy guide, as i also preordered that two months ago, new date 30th of January, ive also checked a number of internet sites for online sales and they have also pushed the release date back to the 30th of january for the Australina pacific area.
Old December 7, 2002, 06:04   #3
Gooberman32
Warlord

Local Time: 20:13
The sales reps are probably trying to be safe and are telling you its the 30th to avoid complaints. i asked the aussie sales rep and he said that Moo3 will ship from the US on th 29th november and would reach shelves early december, but things change so it may be earlier than the 30 th of january
Old December 8, 2002, 00:15   #4
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 23:13
If it is released in say, the US before us, you can just import a copy.
Old December 8, 2002, 01:33   #5
Master-Mike
Warlord

Yes, I know i importing a copy of Heart of Iron as we speak, just waiting for it to arrive. I pretty sure we should get it the smae time as the US we do with all other games.
Old December 9, 2002, 06:35   #6
Master-Mike
Warlord

Bad news everyone. I just recieved this email today from Gameswhsre house were i pre-ordered the moo3. I asked them what the delay was and why and they did some investigating for me as i hounded them. Game has been delayed untill late january or mid feburary, this is from infogames itself in Australia. The only reason i can think of for this is they have serous issues with multiplayer, and the bugs are alot bigger and more numerous then what they let on. As chantz as said him self all the manuals and boxes are done waiting to be shiped, so whats the DELAY, it is BUGS, and probably alot more then what there telling us. We always get the new release games with-in a few days of the US so this dose not look good for the release in the US as well. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait untill next year. Oh well should be bug free by then

Hi,

Although Infogrames Australia's own site still lists a December release date
- they are the Australian distributors - we received this info from one of
their customer service reps on Friday:

"NOT COMING UNTIL JANUARY"

One of Infogrames sub-distributors emailed us the following info:
"Unfortunately, Master of Orion 3 on PC has slipped back to Late January -->
Mid February"

We have updated the release date on our site to reflect this information.

Tiffany McAdam
Games Warehouse
www.gameswarehouse.com.au
(02) 9874 0322