Old December 10, 2002, 14:12   #31
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 06:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Anyway civman isnt it about time that you wrote another story, its been a while and Id be pleased to see one
Hmmm...maybe, but i always write a bit and then get bored. I am planning on making a HUGE compendium of a history of all teh NESs if i ever stop procrastinating and continue on SNESA1 (doing them in order that they existed...SNESA1 takes forever, it was over 800 posts!). Mayber i'll write an entire story and then post it, so i can't get bored and stop adding new parts...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old December 10, 2002, 14:13   #32
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 07:15
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
Go away Mellian Im really quite bored with you now!!
Ignore me then,

-Mellian
Old December 10, 2002, 14:35   #33
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 13:15
Did someone just say something!
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old December 11, 2002, 01:03   #34
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 22:15
I miss Amy's Story. That was good reading, and it showed appreciation for libraries.
Old December 11, 2002, 03:05   #35
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Yes I agree and it won the contest without being finished! so come on writers if you dont want unfinished stories in the next contest then go and register your vote in darkcloud's poll!!
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old December 11, 2002, 22:08   #36
cbraund
Prince

Local Time: 12:15
lol I'm back here whenever I can...

Also, I'm getting a laptop for Xmas, so I'll be able to use net a lot more, and better, be able to write stories on the long bus journey to and from college(stuff doing college work lol!).

And I'm going to try and read more stories and give more feedback lol, one of my major sins...

I will complete Dangerous Games 5, and eventually the others, but first I'm just going to write a quick intro to a new story that I'm going to begin writing on the bus lol...

Chris
Old December 11, 2002, 22:47   #37
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Iwas corrupted be NESes for a while, but returned.

There is a cure.
Old December 11, 2002, 23:33   #38
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

The Gods are back, horay!

At least some of them!
Old December 12, 2002, 01:57   #39
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

SKILORD has left the dark side

Since there should be a balance of power, I wonder, who joined the dark side then...
Spore page
Old December 12, 2002, 09:19   #40
G_Reaper
Settler

THIS FORUM IS NOT DYING!! whoever thinks so is a stupid Mellian, go take your ideas somewhere else shame on you!!!!!
Old December 12, 2002, 11:37   #41
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Local Time: 21:15
Yo Grim Reaper dude! It's your turn to cook up a story. C'mon, show us the goods. No doubt there'll be a lot of killing in it. Grim, do you read the stories? Never heard from you before dude. It's good to have you all the same though.

You too Chrisius. It's about time you came up some goods.
Old December 12, 2002, 13:49   #42
Mellian
Queen

The Forum is for everyone and i have the right to bring my ideas here. If you don't like it, simply leave.

-Mellian
Old December 12, 2002, 13:53   #43
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellian
The Forum is for everyone <...> If you don't like it, simply leave.
Uhm... Isn't that a little contradictory?
Spore page
Old December 12, 2002, 14:09   #44
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by vovansim

Uhm... Isn't that a little contradictory?
uhhh... No

last par was a suggestion

-Mellian
Old December 12, 2002, 18:46   #45
TheGuitarist
Warlord

Uh, hey Mellian? The discussion is over. No one has said anything to or about you for the last 8 posts. We get your point, and I think you get ours.

Obviously you're trying to set the record for stubbornness, but that doesn't mean we want to talk to you anymore. Go back to your quasi-NES and leave well enough alone.
Old December 12, 2002, 19:00   #46
vovan
Emperor

OK, I think we should stop this before it turns into another "To those who complain..." thread, and somebody calls Ming. After all, we are all here grown up enough to be able to sort our things out without the help of the big daddy, are we not?
Spore page
Old December 12, 2002, 19:21   #47
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Correct vovan but she just does not seem to be able to leave it, if you want my opinion she actually wants this to continue to enhance her sad existance. I may be wrong but all the evidence points to my being right.

Not content with starting her own thread she feels the need to go at it here, as well as starting that ridiculous story. I guess this will continue until she stops just like I have told her and others.

MING PLEASE SORT THIS OUT, its not that I have no faith in myself, vovan and the rest of us but Mellian wont cease this game she is playing, purposefully trying to antagonise people.

EDIT Also a short message to any who dont know or understand the reasons for the ongoing friction, and to new postees who seem to be trying to encourage Mellian to continue. ITS OVER SO STOP IT!

Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; December 12, 2002 at 22:16.
Old December 12, 2002, 19:38   #48
TheGuitarist
Warlord

MING, I propose immediate closure of this thread, along with Mellian's thinly veiled insult thread 'Macky - Mizunderstood War' or some similar title.
Old December 13, 2002, 03:44   #49
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Local Time: 21:15
Why do so few people appreciate the entertainment value in seeing otherwise intelligent people throwing insults and whining. Like I mean, I don't think Mellian (or Sheep either) is actually a bad person, it's just the mud-slinging was cool and I joined in for some fun too. I know some people on the msn gaming zone who never play games; they just come to watch/participate in all the nastiness going on. About apolyton, it's sad that someone always has to order in the big dude to close these cool threads just when they are starting to get interesting.

Long live and !!!

Hey, you may think I'm losing it, but if you ponder all this for a moment, what would our entertainment industry be like without conflict? Especially action movies, comics and video games?

The moral of the story: next time you hesitate to join in a skirmish, or feel the need to report misdemeanors to the big dude, remember there's fun to be had!
Old December 13, 2002, 12:47   #50
Mellian
Queen

unless it ruins another kind of fun people rather have

-Mellian
Old December 13, 2002, 13:23   #51
Richelieu
King

Local Time: 08:15
No time to write now. Its too bad, too : i enjoy this place.
Old December 13, 2002, 13:25   #52
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

I have to say that I agree with both scratch and Mellian!

Now for those of you who are still getting back up off the floor yes I did say that I agree with Mellian too.

I agree with scratch that sometimes these offbeat threads can be fun and amusing but like Mellian says it should not be at other peoples expense, nor should anything we do jeapordise others enjoyment of this forum.

I feel particulry fed up of the fact that other people who are not regular posters here have been adding to the argument and only making matters worse. IE G Reaper who ever you are butt out.

The two threads that were closed, this and Mellians The Macky have acheived nothing and its time for us all to move on.

I dont wish to become labelled as belonging to any particular camp so I have decided to say to ALL including the members of the AE nes/Dem story Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Old December 14, 2002, 02:21   #53
Mellian
Queen

For the last bloody time, Apolyton Empire IS NOT A NES!!!!!

-Mellian