Old January 19, 2003, 08:56   #91
Pandemoniak
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 12:17
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
Hey, how come I wasnt told ?

Quote:
I had already offered the Majorship of New Tassagrad to Pande, as I see it as a socially progressive, CCCP style base.
Maniac quickly sends a mail to Pandemoniak asking him to become mayor for Pandemonium.
Old January 19, 2003, 09:06   #92
Pandemoniak
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
Ok, I found out it was just a buggy cookie who didnt told me I had PM's...

Quote:
Hello Pandemoniak,

I just read in the (I think) STEP thread that Drogue has offered you the mayorship of New Tassagrad. Now of course I can't allow my competitor Drogue to draw all the finest drones and talents from Jedinica Vrijstaat to the backward region of Akiria. So I'd like to do a counteroffer: would you please want to become mayor of Pandemonium? I don't really know what it could involve besides having a nice function (perhaps deciding the Pandemonian text that appears in the first post of the Jedinica thread or deciding alone or together with me/TKG what to build in that base?), but I'm sure we can think of something. So, would you be interested in this appointment?

Greetings,

Maniac
Quote:
Pande,

Since becoming Governor of Akiria, I have looked at the bases, and thought how it would be nice to have Major's of each base. It will be mostly RP, although help and suggestions with build queues and formers etc. is appreicated. I was wondering if you would like to be Major of New Tassagrad. NT has just started a 'base rejuvination program', including the building of many new facilities. In my 15 year prediction, I see it moving from a population of 3 to 5, with much benefit to production. It is an exiting time. Personally, I see it as a socially prgressive base, and when I looked at it, I thought of the CCCP. If you wish to stay in Jedinicia, that is understandable, but the position is there if you wish.
Drogue
Being a long time resident of Pandemonium, and knowing it and a large part of its citizens very well, I prefer to stay here in Pandemonium and serve as a Mayor the best I can. Moreover, moving to New Tassagrad to become its mayor, just because I am founder of the CCCP, while I havent visited it since its foundation seems awfully arrogant to me.
Seeing Drogue is looking someone socially progressive, may I suggest another member of the CCCP, well known for his ability in all kind of situations and his social progressiveness, Lucky22 ?

Pandemoniak,
Mayor of Pandemonium
Old January 19, 2003, 10:52   #93
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Hmmmm.... That also seems like a viable idea. However Kirov still has first pick.

Kirov: New Tassagrad would love to have you as Major, if you still wish to?

And due to a massive population boom, it is a very exiting time. In the last turnchat, NT moved from 3 to 7 people. However we now have drone problems (although most have been solved by the new Network Node). We are in need of a Major to help sort things out. I have a draft plan that I will PM to whoever becomes Major for their decision on it.

General question: Should I allow my holy master and DIA (TKG ) to become Major of UN Marine Institute? My only qualm is that being DIA, it means he should not be directly allied to nay particular base. I am open to ideas however.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old January 19, 2003, 12:56   #94
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 09:17
what? the job actually involves doing things? nevermind then...
Old January 19, 2003, 13:03   #95
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

No, it doesn't. This is purely an RP objection

Old January 19, 2003, 13:09   #96
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 09:17
in that case, give me the job....or else

Old January 19, 2003, 13:11   #97
Drogue
staff

I would like to announce that this is my 1001 post. Therefore, I am now a King

Old January 19, 2003, 18:42   #98
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 13:17
Congrats again. It would be good to have Kirov as a mayor. he could grow to love the base. Great setting.