Old December 7, 2002, 23:28   #1
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Local Time: 21:17
Local Date: November 1, 2010
To those who don't complain about Apolyton Empire
To all of those who have fallen from the honorable path of story-writing and lowered themselves to the folly of no-brainer nes's I would, with all the spirit of the season, like to extend a cordial:

Old December 7, 2002, 23:30   #2
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 06:17
LOL, oh geez. Now that hurts. You wanna take this outside, scratch?
Old December 7, 2002, 23:51   #3
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Anytime easthaven ole buddy.

frogface warms up to beat the stuffing out of easthaven
Old December 7, 2002, 23:55   #4
Easthaven I
Prince

LoL, where the hell did you get that frog?

You going down, bro....
Old December 8, 2002, 05:21   #5
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 13:17
Watch Easthaven hes been taking lessons from dubya.
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old December 8, 2002, 12:25   #6
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Chris, you mean he's learning fighting techniques from my stories? I suppose my stories could be a big help to anyone studying pugilistic affairs. Maybe Mike Tyson would be able to beat Lewis after reading about Bush's adventures.
Old December 8, 2002, 12:50   #7
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Easthaven I
You going down, bro....
I wouldn't be so sure. I saw this one guy pick on scratchy once... The result:
Attached Images:

Spore page
Old December 8, 2002, 12:50   #8
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Spore page
Old December 8, 2002, 13:23   #9
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Very nice vova.

This thread is rather disappointing. Why is it when mellian starts a flaming thread everyone flocks to it to give him a chewing out, but when I start one, practically with the same name, all I get is one little insignificant pipsqueak threatening to take the boots to me. All I want for Christmas is for everyone on this forum, nessers and real story-writers alike, to get together for a good old-fashioned mud-slinging bout. Is that too much to ask?

Where's the ?
Old December 8, 2002, 15:44   #10
ChaotikVisions
Civilization IV Creators
Prince

Local Time: 07:17
Whats with all the insulting going on? There wasn't any fighting when the regular NESes were around, why start stuff up when a variation on them is? If theres any story you don't like just don't read it, its as simple as that. Rather then everyone getting into bouts of namecalling and whining.
Old December 9, 2002, 00:39   #11
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

pah!
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old December 9, 2002, 01:43   #12
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
Very nice vova.

This thread is rather disappointing. Why is it when mellian starts a flaming thread everyone flocks to it to give him a chewing out, but when I start one, practically with the same name, all I get is one little insignificant pipsqueak threatening to take the boots to me. All I want for Christmas is for everyone on this forum, nessers and real story-writers alike, to get together for a good old-fashioned mud-slinging bout. Is that too much to ask?

Where's the ?
maybe because they know i am a girl? also, not into flaming.

anyway, waiting for Ming to intervene

-Mellian
Old December 9, 2002, 03:43   #13
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Sorry to again respond to you Mellian, but thats a bit rich coming from you. Why do you continue to respond if as you say you dont like to get your hands dirty.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as yours, it attempts to throw a little humour on things and allow everyone to lighten up.

Now a bit of advice if you cant take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, or dont give what you cant take!!

Listen Im not insulting you here just stating the situation the way I see it. Chaotik was right we should return to what we do best now and Mellian chill out a bit isnt that what you sort of told me to do the other day?

C'mon people its almost Christmas.
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old December 9, 2002, 05:03   #14
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellian

maybe because they know i am a man? also, not into flaming.

anyway, waiting for Ming to intervene

-Mellian
ah... you started a thread purely for the purpose of flaming and now you say this? Give me a break. And you expect Ming to do something here? Do you think he's a kindergarten teacher? So why do you think your flame thread is okay and this silly one's due for moderator action? You need to nurture a sense of humor and learn to take life a lot easier.
Old December 9, 2002, 06:10   #15
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 22:17
you are the no brainer underscratch seriously, if you want something to complain about, complain about something else, cause we don;t want to hear it.
Old December 9, 2002, 06:21   #16
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Oh great, I got Sheep of all people calling me a no-brainer. Sheep, I noticed that you were expelled from that apolyon empire nes thing for "doing stupid things like assassinations out of the blue, sudden bombings from nowhere, prison breakouts which didn't make sense, etc." Dude, get a grip. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
Old December 9, 2002, 13:09   #17
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Old December 9, 2002, 13:25   #18
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
Sorry to again respond to you Mellian, but thats a bit rich coming from you. Why do you continue to respond if as you say you dont like to get your hands dirty.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as yours, it attempts to throw a little humour on things and allow everyone to lighten up.

Now a bit of advice if you cant take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, or dont give what you cant take!!

Listen Im not insulting you here just stating the situation the way I see it. Chaotik was right we should return to what we do best now and Mellian chill out a bit isnt that what you sort of told me to do the other day?

C'mon people its almost Christmas.
He mentioned my name and also simply correcting him about my gender

-Mellian
Old December 9, 2002, 13:29   #19
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
ah... you started a thread purely for the purpose of flaming and now you say this? Give me a break. And you expect Ming to do something here? Do you think he's a kindergarten teacher? So why do you think your flame thread is okay and this silly one's due for moderator action? You need to nurture a sense of humor and learn to take life a lot easier.
You should stop making assumptions and try to insult/flame/whatever base on them.

Thread i created wasn't ment as a flame thread... it is ment to ask annoying people like ya to stop posting in the Story thread... without OOCs...to simply complain.

There IS a reason why i created a AE Discussion thread and apparently you didn't read the rules at the Great Library thread, which does have A reason for its existence as well.

-Mellian
Old December 9, 2002, 13:57   #20
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Just grow up Mellian!!
Old December 9, 2002, 16:29   #21
TheGuitarist
Warlord

Don't let this immature teenage ditz get to you, Chrisius. Just because she uses big words like "assumption" doesn't mean she's worth arguing with.

Oh, by the way, Mellian, sticking your tongue out at people stopped being effective in first grade.
Old December 9, 2002, 17:58   #22
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Oh, by the way, Mellian, sticking your tongue out at people stopped being effective in first grade.

sure, if you see the sticking of tongue that way... but i mainly use it as showing that i am either not being serious, being silly, or/and not angry.

As far as i am concern, you people take everything i say the wrong way, and the proceed to hate me or whatever for stupid reasons.

-Mellian
Old December 9, 2002, 18:04   #23
vovan
Emperor

If everybody gets you wrong, is that because everybody else is stupid? You sure won't die of modesty if that's what you think.
Spore page
Old December 9, 2002, 19:02   #24
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Mellian we dont want your its a shame for you that your life must be so sad and empty that you feel the need to continue your pointless argument.
Old December 9, 2002, 20:37   #25
unscratchedfoot
Prince

This is cool! Now you people are starting to feel the spirit of Christmas! We at least gotta give melonhead credit for making a stand, however poor and and illogical a stand he may make. I just never bother to read anything posted by him anymore. It looks like sheep's already slumped out of the fight. Many kudos to vova, guitar, and of course chrisius for fighting the great evil.

Merry Christmas to everyone except mellian!!
Old December 10, 2002, 05:19   #26
Mellian
Queen

whatever

and suggest people check my profile before going off using pronouns.

also suggest to those you obviously don't like and proceed to flame me to simply put me in their ignore list.

-Mellian
Old December 10, 2002, 05:22   #27
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by vovansim
If everybody gets you wrong, is that because everybody else is stupid? You sure won't die of modesty if that's what you think.
thats what i call making a response base on a assumption/placing words in my mouth.

-Mellian
Old December 10, 2002, 12:03   #28
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

ANYBODY that brings this discussion up again is going to get restricted. If you don't like a particular story thread... IGNORE IT. sigh...