Old December 11, 2002, 12:40   #1
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 08:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Fourth Colonies moved from CIVFAN
I am moving the Fourth Colonies PBEM from CIVFAN to here. For some reason FiGu's computer can not download the CIVFAN webpages.

This Pbem just recently started. Here is the url at CIVFAN if you want to check out the history there:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...=&pagenumber=1

And here is the last turn that was posted at CIVFAN. It is the Spanish Kings move (FiGu).
Attached Files:
File Type: zip french_4_1665[1].net.zip (37.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by St Leo; December 11, 2002 at 14:09.
Old December 11, 2002, 12:43   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Here is the current turn order and players:

The current lineup is as follows and in the order of play:

This has been edited:
Sioux: AI
Iroquois: AI
French: conmcb25
Spanish: FiGu
Huron: AI
English: diatribe (Alibaster)
Dutch: Yop73
Old December 11, 2002, 12:55   #3
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 14:26
Spain is sending trade goods all around Europe.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1665.zip (37.0 KB, 1 views)
Old December 11, 2002, 22:42   #4
Alibaster
Chieftain

Local Time: 06:26
Edinburgh and Aberdeen captured from Scottish rebels.
The Iroquois were gracious enough to leave Powhattan Swamp empty for the taking.

Captured a Yucatan tribesman for slave trade.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1665.zip (37.8 KB, 1 views)
Old December 12, 2002, 10:44   #5
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 13:26
Dutch cities continue to grow.

We ask Spain what their troops are doing outside Antwerp????? I thought we had made peace?????
Please withdraw them next turn ...
Attached Files:
File Type: net dutch_4_1665.net (176.5 KB, 1 views)
Old December 12, 2002, 14:33   #6
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Preparations are almost complete for the take over of the Papal States in Southern France.

Im going to zip my files, force of habit from CFC and it is only a matter of time untill we have to do it here as well.

Made peace with the Iroquois but discovered that the Huron had declared war on me. Please report those pop ups when they occur during your turn, Thanks!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip france_4_1666.zip (37.9 KB, 1 views)
Old December 12, 2002, 14:38   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yop73
Dutch cities continue to grow.

We ask Spain what their troops are doing outside Antwerp????? I thought we had made peace?????
Please withdraw them next turn ...
FiGu

I dont know what you are doing or what you have planned but the deal before you got on board was the Dutch got Antwerp and the war stopped. Dont look to me for support if you start another war with the Dutch. On the contrary I have a very large Army poised to conquer the Papal States and they could just as easily turn south instead....................

Please think about that before you do something rash and unadvised.
Old December 12, 2002, 15:20   #8
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

The Spanish Troops have been withdrawn to the nearest city.

i was only moving them to Bruges.
Spain is sending some troops to north africa.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1666.zip (36.9 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by FiGu; December 12, 2002 at 15:29.
Old December 13, 2002, 06:52   #9
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop?
Old December 13, 2002, 07:03   #10
yop73
Prince

What?
It's not my turn, it's Alibaster's ...
Old December 13, 2002, 09:29   #11
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yop73
What?
It's not my turn, it's Alibaster's ...
Yep sorry my bust.

Bill come out and play..........
Old December 13, 2002, 12:45   #12
Alibaster
Chieftain

No global events...

Ballachulish captured and mopped up the rest of Scottish resistance.

Exeter Horses to Cadiz
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1666.zip (38.0 KB, 2 views)
Old December 13, 2002, 13:25   #13
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Alibaster
Ballachulish captured and mopped up the rest of Scottish resistance.
Hmmmmm, that was quick. Do you mind sharing how you got thru Edingburgh so quickly?
Old December 13, 2002, 13:47   #14
Alibaster
Chieftain

rush built boarding parties(7 total) a plenty... lost one in the volley for Edinburgh and Aberdeen... Next turn they mopped up what was in the hills and a horsey knocked out Ballachulish.
Old December 13, 2002, 13:58   #15
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Alibaster
rush built boarding parties(7 total) a plenty... lost one in the volley for Edinburgh and Aberdeen... Next turn they mopped up what was in the hills and a horsey knocked out Ballachulish.

HMMMM, seven wow, how much gold you got left?
Old December 13, 2002, 19:10   #16
yop73
Prince

Everybody remains happy in the Dutch empire...

(I know it's the wrong name, but it's the right file )
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1665_4_dutch.zip (37.9 KB, 1 views)
Old December 13, 2002, 19:13   #17
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Hey the year is wrong! We aren't replaying turns here are we! Oh my gosh..........

Old December 13, 2002, 20:46   #18
Alibaster
Chieftain

Pimping out the queen... I have plenty
Old December 15, 2002, 08:24   #19
yop73
Prince

BUMP Con....
Old December 15, 2002, 10:17   #20
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ya I realized that at 3:00AM last night, sorry
Old December 15, 2002, 11:34   #21
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Limonges Horses to LaCorunna

Independants are closing in on Houston and New Orleans.

Continue to move and build trade all over.

Units in place to assault Papal Provinces next turn

Sorry about the delay I forgot this one, be rude! Bump me sooner!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip france_4_1667.net.zip (38.0 KB, 1 views)
Old December 15, 2002, 11:46   #22
FiGu
Prince

Troops have arrived in North Africa.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1667.zip (37.0 KB, 2 views)
Old December 15, 2002, 18:50   #23
Alibaster
Chieftain

Denmark(Yop)... noticed you had a merchantman loaded with a rittsknechts(and maybe a colonist?) near the ice cap. I'm presuming your heading is for the Northern Territories. None of my business of course but just wanted to let you know that I will have colonies established on New Foundland next turn as well as another in the Hudson Bay. This will leave no viable coastline to settle up here whatsoever. The interior is brutal. France has already layed claim to the Island of Nova Scotia as well. Just letting you know so you don't waste mileage in your boat.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1667.zip (38.0 KB, 1 views)
Old December 16, 2002, 08:27   #24
yop73
Prince

Don't worry, there aren't any colonists on board.
But those troops keep being moved to the new world.
An offensive against the aggressive Iroquois will soon start ...
Maybe the English would like to join??? You can take the most northern city ...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1667_4_dutch.zip (37.9 KB, 1 views)
Old December 16, 2002, 09:21   #25
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Just stay out of Canada and away from the Huron you two. The Huron are my Forest people to slaughter.
Old December 16, 2002, 13:25   #26
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Henry Morgan Landed in Cuba by Puerto Principe. (Probally between there and Havanna, he is a pirate!)

And the Dutch took some slaves.

I lost Houston to the independants, completely wiped out but New Orleans survived, actually I dont think the "Big Easy" was even attacked.

Also conquered both Papal States at the loss of I believe two Horsey's.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip france_4_1668.zip (38.1 KB, 1 views)
Old December 16, 2002, 13:45   #27
FiGu
Prince

Pirates have landed near Puerto Principe!!
The colonial main army have been sent to Cuba to help the struggle against the pirates.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1668.zip (37.2 KB, 1 views)
Old December 17, 2002, 00:51   #28
Alibaster
Chieftain

Boston tobacco(toke up dude) and furs to Amsterdam
Dublin muskets to White River(don't worry Yop they're refurbs)
Desperately feeding a hungry coffer.

Fort Charles and Port Royal established on the coast of New Foundland. These are colonies along the extreme the extreme Northern coast and have been established to further enhance English trade surrounding the Hudson Bay and don't pose any infringement upon Frances stated objectives.

I'd be happy to help the Dutch with eventually ridding the New World of the Iroquois menace... open for discussion regarding points of interest. Right now I would like Big Water on the St Lawrence(this river can get pretty crowded) allowing me easy access to the Great Lakes and trade into the interior with France and the savages. There are two Iroquois villages along the river so it should be easy enough to split them.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1668.zip (38.2 KB, 1 views)
Old December 17, 2002, 12:23   #29
yop73
Prince

Troops are being transported to the new world.
To the English: we'll let the city of Big Water for you to take ...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1668_4_dutch.zip (38.2 KB, 1 views)
Old December 17, 2002, 14:57   #30
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Lots of pop ups.

More stuff about Henry Morgan (Pirate in Cuba)

Pirates outside of Maracaibo

Lots of ransom paid for capturing Pirates, about a half a dozen pop ups.

Metz Tobacco to London, Bill that ship will move next turn.

Built some non combantants in new towns in the new world. Landed troops in eastern North africa
Attached Files:
File Type: zip france_4_1669.zip (38.3 KB, 1 views)