Old December 30, 2002, 02:40   #61
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 07:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I hope that you know that there is already an official map for Apolyton Empire at the Great Library Thread.

As for the Tweaks, i'll do them myself.

-Mellian
Old December 30, 2002, 19:51   #62
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 13:45
Very nice Sheep, really very good job

I like the way you followed real history events, but you changed some of the outcomes of the main events, and the way you involved Apolyton in those events.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old December 30, 2002, 19:59   #63
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 06:45
Yeah. Good work Sheep. We appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I too like how you made real historical events parallel with Apolyton Empire.
Old December 31, 2002, 04:14   #64
Mellian
Queen

Quite cool to adapt some of the real life events to Apolyton Empire, but some of them conflicts as to what was stated in the Story and Great Library, while others doesn't make sense geographicly. Many of the real life events and happenings really mainly due to geography being a big factor.

-Mellian

...Egypt invades the Celts???...
Old January 3, 2003, 08:58   #65
Giovanni Wine
King

*knock knock* Mellian, may we see your tweaks?

I'm looking forward on regaining a position in the Apolyton Empire

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old January 4, 2003, 03:05   #66
Mellian
Queen

Tommorrow

-Mellian
Old January 4, 2003, 05:04   #67
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 22:45
I admit that some of the events are hard to imagine but then again we had Drako Chucko and Liam Sheep going back and forward from China. It is possible. I mean the crusades happened didn;t they
Old January 4, 2003, 15:31   #68
Mellian
Queen

Yes, but they damn sure (well should have anyway) taken awhile to get from Apolyton to China and back.

Have to keep in the logistics, supply routes, harder to control and rule the farther it is, and so on.

Anyway, some of the things doesn't make sense, to me, for it to happen in AE...and i have some plans for some of the nations too....

Working on it now....
Old January 4, 2003, 17:12   #69
Mellian
Queen

Re: 1403 - 1450
(here is the first tweaked part...will take sometime for me to do this...)

1402 - Prime Minister Cromwell and the Parliament ceases power from Queen Elizabeth and Monarchists in a civil war.
- Rome and Babylon declares war on Cathrage with a Military Alliance while Greece refuses to join.
1403 - Peace Conference in Apolyton started
- Apep I beheaded for Treason
- France cancels the Right of Passage Agreement with the Aztecs, denying them in using their territory as launching area for further attacks against Spain.
1404 - Prime Minister Cromwell officially announces the formation of England's parliamentary base Republic.
-Cease fire was declared by Russia and Mongolia after a long stalemate, thanks to Apolyton troops there.
1405 - Peace Confrence in Apolyton ends. 'Republic of Apolyton' proclaimed, by Mellian. She also becomes the first Administrator after an election, despite the Consuls attempt pursuade the populace not to.
1406 - Apolyton withdraws their troops from Mongolia, believing that the War is over when Russia and Mongolia started negociating peace earlier that year.
1407 - Aztec launchs a huge beachhead invasion of Spain, like the Spanish did to the way back when, after defeating their Navy with their own Man'O'Wars.
1408 - After stalling the Negociations with Mongolia, Russia re-continues their invasion of Mongolia in a large surprise attack after figuring that Apolyton wouldn't be able to interfere.
1409 - Apolyton was willing to help Mongolia again, but was to late as Russia has now near total control of Mongolia.
1410 - Rome and Babylon completes the invasion of Cathrage when their last city as fallen. Cathrage territory was fairly seperated between them. Mongolia is now part of the Russian Empire.
1411 - Spain and Aztec Empire signs a Peace treaty after Spain succeeded to finally defeat the Aztec's invasion force.
1412 - Joan of Arc refuses to run for another election in the French Republic, which rumours say it is because she has been questioning her identity, why she exist and why doesn't she not age? She later dissapeared...
1413 King Richard III, the rightful heir and ruler of England, embarkes in a Monarchist rebellion against Cromwell's Parliament and their forces. Counsul Thunderfire mysteriously dissapears yet again...
1415 - King Richard III finally ceases power from Cromwell and his Parliament, re-establishing the throne and Monarchy in England.
1417 - In an attempt to return England into Glory and cement the populaces confidence on the returned Monarchy, King Richard III retakes the cities lost during the Apolyton War while the new English Navy kept Apolyton from reinforcing their forces in York and Newcastle. America, not interested in another war with England, withdrew their forces from Warwick and Coventry. Zulu-occupied Manchester was retaken by the English as well.
1419 - Moderator Civman III of Niagra Falls, after gaining a lot of support and military forces in both the Iroquois Confederation and in Apolyton Republic, invades Apolyton, completly taking them by surprise.
- Mellian dissapears while Consul Easthaven dies in battle in defence of Apolyton City.
1421 - Moderator Civman III re-establishs the Monarchy.
- America declares war on the Iroquois
1422 - England invades France, to punish them for betraying England during the Apolyton War.
1423 - England gains control of just over half of France by the time their momentum ended. Meanwhile, America as nearly half of the Iroquois Confederation.
-The new Apolyton Empire declares war on America, but cannot effectively attack or help the Iroquois as they are still rebuilding and recovering back home.
1425 - America completes their invasion of the Iroquois, and prepares to face Apolyton. They cannot attack Apolyton, so the American-Apolytonian War was pretty cold with only an handful of skirmishs and all out espionage warfare.
1428 - Apolyton backed Iroquois Rebellions happens, but was quickly put down by the American forces.
1430 -Joan pf Arc reappears and leads the French to victory at Orleans, English withdraws from Paris.
- Moderator Civman III was mysteriously assasinated. His 16 years old son, Civman IV, takes the Throne. Despite his age, he rules unopposed.
1431 - English captures Joan of Arc and burn her at the stake.
- Moderator Civman IV, not interested in continuing this silly war with America in attempt to liberate his father's homeland, signs a peace treaty with America and recognizes their sovereignty over the Iroquois territory.
1432 - Apolyton sends troop to France to help the French against the English, whom they technicly still at war with since England retook York and Newcastle.
1433 - King Richard III of England recognizes France's independence and withdraws his forces after a peace agreement with Apolyton.
1435 - Aztec Empire, quickly invades the technology inferior Incas, re-uniting them back into the Empire.
1447 - Olaf II of Scandivania unites his nation with Celts after an challenging and winning a Duel against the Celt leader. Rome in turn reinforces their border with the Vikings.

Last edited by Mellian; January 4, 2003 at 22:22.
Old January 4, 2003, 17:31   #70
Mellian
Queen

Suggestions are welcomed....

after reviewing the next historical parts Sheep as done, i realized that the tweaks is more like an overhaul

-Mellian
Old January 5, 2003, 08:19   #71
Giovanni Wine
King

Nice job. I like it

Saluti
Old January 5, 2003, 13:35   #72
Mellian
Queen

Yes. I already had plans with some of the civs, especially when i sorta started them that way in the Story thread. I am trying to keep a lot of Sheep's influence in it...even if i may re-write some spots, to make more sense. I also included a bit of a immortal theme at some spots, which doesn't ruin anything.

-Mellian
Old January 10, 2003, 02:54   #73
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

As long as you don;t have that Moderator crap. No real country in this age would have it. It should be Kings and Queens.
Old January 10, 2003, 13:27   #74
Mellian
Queen

Sheep, Apolyton Empire is not real, and I started this originally, so Moderator thing stays

-Mellians
Old January 10, 2003, 16:43   #75
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 05:45
For the sake of not wasting more time on irrelevencies, get over your damn title problem. It doesn't make a bit of difference whether its a moderator or a king or a grand high pineapple, theoretically whatever we use is just going to be a translation from the Apolytonian term. So someone either has to make a concession, come to a compromise, whatever, as long as it is done fast. Please, let's get on to what is important for continuing the story.
Old January 10, 2003, 20:58   #76
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 06:45
I think it would be cooler to have kings and queens, realistic but hey if ya don't want to compromise than fine. No surprise. For the sake of the story lets get this show on the road, icarus is right.

So, are we going to start it in napoleonic era or ww2 era?
Old January 10, 2003, 23:04   #77
Mellian
Queen

didn't we agree on early or mid industrial?

anyway, will find tommorrow to finish off the timeline.

-Mellian
Old January 11, 2003, 05:00   #78
Sheep
King

lol Grand High Pinnaple, I LIKE it, lets have that.