View Poll Results: Your views
Builder (DIA) 14 43.75%
Nationalist (ALP) 8 25.00%
Warmonger (Hawk) 5 15.63%
Pragmatist (?) 5 15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 21, 2002, 03:50   #31
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 04:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Nolan
Any Labourite's concern about the individual worker should be ignored, as it is not Labour that controls the afterlife it is the Bananna
[Roleplay]
The Labor Party does not concern itself with the afterlife of it's worker, only the present. It is not the ALP's place to dictate religious beliefs upon the citizens of Apolyton, however, it IS the ALP's decision to help protect them from famine, starvation, and those who would seek their hard earned wages taken from them...Let every worker enjoy the same opportunity as any other!
[End Roleplay]
Old December 21, 2002, 09:07   #32
Nolan
Civilization III Democracy Game
Chieftain

Local Time: 12:50
[rp begin]

I fear that the politics of the current generation has narrowed the mind to the yearnings of the soul. Aggies vision is a reminder of the dominiant place Apolyton should have. I fear that the lack of both a religious pary and a unified church in these more civilised times will lead our people eventually into darkness. Before Aggies vision I knew that a prophet would be in our land to predict our time of need, and my belief is that Aggie is this prophet. I propose that Aggie should be allowed to form a coalition of the churchs of Apolyton, and name his party in honour of the great Bananna.

[rp end]

This roleplay business is great fun ain't it

Regards
Old December 21, 2002, 11:47   #33
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:50
RP BEGIN
Indeed, Meshelic , the GREAT BANANA, loves the working men and women of this nation. He actually mentioned your great efforts by name. Remember a healthy happy worker can be a healthy strong soldier. Part of the GREAT ONES desire for world dominance was to help the downtrodden workers of the rest of the world. Nolan the GREAT BANANA is pleased that you have seen the truth, perhaps he was sending you a vision too.
END RP
Yah I liked the idea of a radical religious right wing in this game, just wait till we get radio and I can become a radioevanglist/soldier
Aggie
Old December 21, 2002, 11:50   #34
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 06:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Yah I liked the idea of a radical religious right wing in this game, just wait till we get radio and I can become a radioevanglist/soldier
Aggie
Are you going to start a new party or perhaps a movement like the Christian Coalition which "claims" to have representation in both major parties.
Old December 21, 2002, 12:57   #35
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 14:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Be careful Arnelos, or the GREAT BANANA might get the shadow service to peel you. Of course I would have nothing to do with it, it would simply be the will of the GREAT BANANA. All great visionaries and prophets are scoffed at by unbelievers. All I'll say is watch out for banana peels wherever you go, that last step at the palace is a doosie.
Aggie
hi ,

ahem , Aggie , why do you still use the seal of the President ? , ...... or are you planning a hostile take-over

have a nice day
Old December 21, 2002, 13:03   #36
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

RP
I guess the banana told him to keep the seal.
/RP

- Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Shiber; December 21, 2002 at 14:17.
Old December 21, 2002, 13:40   #37
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber
RP
I guess the banana told him to keep the seal.
/RP

:lol
hi ,

cant you stop to troll , ......

have a nice day