Old December 25, 2002, 23:34   #1
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Local Time: 13:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Just f*cking wonderful. I am obsessed with psychology part 2
Quick quick quick

aahhhhhh I don't know what to do, but I'm on the verge of being rather emotional. Write your response!!!

S: *DROOLING*
S: *IN LOVE*
Z: ??
Z: talk talk!!!
S: no
Z: Oh I see! but I do wonder, why you're drooling and in love - and just had to tell me?
S: ohh leave me alone I'm hammered
Z: haha oh dude... but I don't want to leave you alone, you're so much fun to listen to. weird though, did you get hammered with your parents?
S: ohh yah man
Z: well done.. red wine?
S: vodka
Z: bwahahahahahaha atta' girl - don't mix and get sick!
S: peachy, leave me alone
Z: Unbelievable.
S: i tell ya, these people these daze

I'm thinking my response will be something along the lines of; "My apologies. I do seem to fall for absolute f*cking nutcases now and again. Do go have fun, a b*tch in heat is not of my intention to talk to (from a distance, at least)
Old December 25, 2002, 23:35   #2
Zylka
King

SMASHMURDERDESTROYF*CKF*CKARTRRGRGHJHJH;JKL;JLKL;'
Old December 25, 2002, 23:37   #3
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

She's either drunk (probably) or messing with you, or both. To be honest, she doesn't seem that weird at all to me. I guess that's just the people I talk to

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old December 25, 2002, 23:51   #4
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 08:14
Her spelling seems awfully good for a drunk person.

Of course she may spell check while drunk like Asher does.

You'll have to make a decision. Would you rather have a girl whose drunk habits are like Asher's or one that messes with your head for fun?
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old December 25, 2002, 23:58   #5
Zylka
King

I have no f*cking clue if she messed with my head for the pleasures of torture, or to (less likely) lead me on

I gather that she meant to ICQ someone else about wonderful news of love with someone who isn't me and then she couldn't even bare to hide her hidden contempt for me while drunk HAHAHAHA

I will kill him
Old December 26, 2002, 00:01   #6
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

I don't think she's spelling anything particularly hard. And she is probably more tipsy than flat out drunk (she can type,a nd seems relatively coherant).

Don't all girls mess with bloke's heads for fun?

Old December 26, 2002, 00:05   #7
Drogue
staff

I thin its a normal girl thing, to say something, then when you ask about it to say they don't want to talk about it, especially when a little drunk. I think she just felt vulnerable, which is why she told you to go away. Don't worry about it. She probably didn't mean it for somebody else, I think it had the desired effect (to confuse you).

Remember, don't get mad, get even

Old December 26, 2002, 00:14   #8
Zylka
King

Hoax

Thank my reservations in response. I've just recieved a message along the lines of "sorry, that was my older brother and his girlfriend"

The little pr*ck... What he said, was so simplisticly brilliant to mindf*ck me:

S: *DROOLING*
S: *IN LOVE*

"Love", ears perk up, nothing I'm going to casually drop

S: ohh leave me alone I'm hammered

Girl = drunk = sex + my not being there + wonder if another guy is

S: peachy, leave me alone

Yep, he's her brother alright. I told her to say that I owe him a kick in the teeth when I meet him, before the (whoops) "haha just joking"

Scariest part, this is the kind of thing I'd do to someone... in fact I did, at an internet caffe when msn logged me on to some previous girls account. HAHAHAHA now THAT was funny!
Old December 26, 2002, 00:16   #9
Zylka
King

New Year's resolution #3 - ease up with swearing on internet

Feel free to close this farce, mods
Old December 26, 2002, 01:30   #10
Zylka
King

Wait

Maybe she put him up to it, to observe reaction
Old December 26, 2002, 01:51   #11
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 07:14
She's a slut, bag her!
Old December 26, 2002, 01:52   #12
Drogue
staff

Or maybe not. I'd go with close it

Old December 26, 2002, 02:22   #13
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Local Time: 08:14
i type just as good as sober when im drunk = horrible, terrible piece of crap, so i think just because she is typing well doesnt say much about whether shes really drunk or not. But i still would say shes not really drunk.

whatever happened to bush government sodomizes the rain machine quote?
Old December 26, 2002, 02:24   #14
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 07:14
I generally type very well while drunk also, but for long posts I'll put them through a spellchecker before posting.

So yeah, typing doesn't mean anything.
Old December 26, 2002, 09:33   #15
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 14:14

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old December 26, 2002, 19:47   #16
Zylka
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
How do I get one of those smilies?! Is it :virgin:?
Old December 26, 2002, 20:04   #17
Provost Harrison
Deity

It's rocentre: to you

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old December 26, 2002, 20:32   #18
JimmyCracksCorn
Chieftain

Man zylka,

That conversation sounds like dozens I used to have with my current girlfriend before we started going out (and by the way we still are and are very happy). So just because she's drunk or whatnot, it doesn't mean anything. I've found booze just brings out the truth more than anything... as long as you don't abuse it and bang her when she's loaded, that would just make her not like you in the long run.

But post a picture of you and her and then I'll tell you if she likes you.

Hey, its a superficial world

But I think she likes you, and if she doesn't, she's just coming to realize that she does. Now is your time to act, you have to solidify it by just being the nicest most sweetest cutest guy she's ever known. So act act act. Or time will run out.
Old December 26, 2002, 20:40   #19
JimmyCracksCorn
Chieftain

And Zylka,

I am the king of manipluating girls into liking me (its not as bad as it sounds ), so if you want some advice for specific situations, post here or pm me.

Your situation sounds alot like mine was, thats why I'm offering.
Old December 26, 2002, 20:46   #20
Zylka
King

That's just what I need for establishing a real relationship, I haven't had anything meaningful or permanent since I was 15. Funny doing it on a gaming site, but I do respect some of you f*ckers

I'm freaking out right now because the plan was to surprise her at home and take her out Boxing day shopping, but it seems that the malls conveniently close early today!!! I need to conjure up some sort of excuse to drag her around town now
Old December 26, 2002, 20:53   #21
Provost Harrison
Deity

You could, erm, ask her out?

Old December 26, 2002, 20:55   #22
Zylka
King

Which is about as subtle as dropping my pants on her doorstep. She's dating someone right now
Old December 26, 2002, 20:58   #23
Provost Harrison
Deity

Well you never said that before...which kind of screws things up...move on and forget it.

Old December 26, 2002, 21:01   #24
Zylka
King

Then you didn't read part one of this saga, in which I spent an hour and a half on ICQ mindf*cking so she'd break up with him. The convo ended with

"now you have me second guessing everything"

I've never actively broken up a relationship before, that's what makes this the tricky project it is
Old December 26, 2002, 22:15   #25
JimmyCracksCorn
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by Zylka
That's just what I need for establishing a real relationship, I haven't had anything meaningful or permanent since I was 15. Funny doing it on a gaming site, but I do respect some of you f*ckers

I'm freaking out right now because the plan was to surprise her at home and take her out Boxing day shopping, but it seems that the malls conveniently close early today!!! I need to conjure up some sort of excuse to drag her around town now
No, its not manipulating her, its manipulating the situation so it goes in your favour.

Now if I udnerstand right, she has a boyfriend (mine did too... or at least a bed buddy she was attached to) so no matter which way you look at it, you're manipulating. So don't get all moral on me

And never never never move on and forget, at least not until the very last fat lady sings AFTER the opera is over. Otherwise you're practicing a great method of not getting what you want.

Here's something to think about. Girls, by default, don't like anyone. You have to MAKE them like you. And I don't mean forcing them, I just mean demonstrating that you're the type of guy who can meet they're needs. The guys that typically get all the girls don't get them because they're necessarily better looking, they just have better luck because their good looks make them the kinds of cocky f*cks who will go for the gold with more vigor.

I'm not saying be an *******, you just can't be passive. Get your friends in on it too... that can help if only by giving you the confidence knowing you're not alone in it. Like when I pursued my current girlfriend I worked like a dog, day in and day out, until I got her... 6 months later, and over a year after I had started liking her. And now, we're happy and living together and plan to get married. So just because you "manipulated" (for lack of a better word) the situation, doesn't make it any less real. Of course the effort is only worth it if you think she's the type of girl you want to be with for a long while. Not just some fling.

Oh, and if you say she told you she's starting to doubt everything (re her boyfriend) then you HAVE her! At least your chances of succes just got exponentially higher. If she really loved him, she would have no doubts at all. If she some doubts, she would keep them to herself. If she's sharing the fact that she has doubts with others, that means she has alot of doubts. And that works for you.

Hey, my methods (even though I haven't really shared any specific ones) may sound unorthodox, but they work. My friends were always telling me I was nuts, but then in the end, they all agreed that I was the mac daddy of them all.

Ah, whatever
Old December 26, 2002, 22:48   #26
Zylka
King

I didn't mean to sound moral there, I think that was a simple miscommunication. You're ideas and general attitude presented are very encouraging. One thing I'm starting to learn here (for securing something official), is the virtue of outright persistance - I've been too passive. Realizing the time it takes is a little discouraging though:

I'm going to level with you though, and perhaps you'll understand to a greater degree the ferocity of my concern. She's 17, a virgin, and New Years Eve is Friday. You say six months, I have a week. Mission impossible?

Now who has the higher morals?
Old December 26, 2002, 23:19   #27
JimmyCracksCorn
Chieftain

Quote:
I didn't mean to sound moral there, I think that was a simple miscommunication. You're ideas and general attitude presented are very encouraging. One thing I'm starting to learn here (for securing something official), is the virtue of outright persistance - I've been too passive. Realizing the time it takes is a little discouraging though:

I'm going to level with you though, and perhaps you'll understand to a greater degree the ferocity of my concern. She's 17, a virgin, and New Years Eve is Friday. You say six months, I have a week. Mission impossible?

Now who has the higher morals?
Mine had just turned 18 when I started, and was a virgin They're all the better.

So whats this? Does something happen on New Years? WHere does she live for the rest of the year? Where do you live? Do you HAVE to bag her by then?
Old December 26, 2002, 23:40   #28
Zylka
King

In order, the agenda is as follows:

1 - Stop him from bagging her, which I'm 99% sure will happen on New Year's (If I find out it has already happened, I'll inject draino and send you a thank you card)
2 - Pluck the cherry myself

Trust me, she's ripe - and knows it. I'll be happy enough if I can accomplish #1, and secure #2 even within a few months.
Old December 27, 2002, 00:09   #29
JimmyCracksCorn
Chieftain

Quote:
In order, the agenda is as follows:

1 - Stop him from bagging her, which I'm 99% sure will happen on New Year's (If I find out it has already happened, I'll inject draino and send you a thank you card)
2 - Pluck the cherry myself

Trust me, she's ripe - and knows it. I'll be happy enough if I can accomplish #1, and secure #2 even within a few months.
Where do all of you (including her and her boyfriend) live during the normal year?
Old December 27, 2002, 00:15   #30
Zylka
King

We all live seperate with our parents. If it matters - near same part of town, city of a million.

That whole virginity thing is starting to sound like a horrible trophy, but to me it represents who she'll first fall in love with. Love, as we've come to know - is of permanence, and can make for something longlasting.