Old January 8, 2003, 23:57   #91
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 10:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Jesus christ, can a man not be home for two days?

Now I'm going to lag it for you being a pain in the butt.
Old January 9, 2003, 00:01   #92
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:15
Go ahead, this is a 200 Turn game. You will hurt everyone, not just me.

Last edited by conmcb25; January 9, 2003 at 00:24.
Old January 9, 2003, 13:26   #93
Dr. Nick
Deity

In Holland, traders have loaded large quantities of Heineken on ships and are currently looking for destinations where to market their world famour largers.
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain2.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 9, 2003, 19:57   #94
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 08:15
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1521.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 10, 2003, 10:00   #95
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 15:15
Peace!!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip sweden_1_1521.zip (56.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 10, 2003, 13:36   #96
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 14:15
*Troops continue to prepare for an assault against Lübeck.
*The investment of Adv. Iron Casting will soon be discovered.
*The last troops near Stockholm are removed.
Attached Files:
File Type: net danish_1_1522.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 10, 2003, 13:49   #97
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Whoa!

Who said you could beseige Lubeck?

Thats part of the HRE. Dont you think you need to talk to the HRE Emporer (me) first?

Or are you just going to declare war on me with out discussing it first?

Last edited by conmcb25; January 10, 2003 at 20:28.
Old January 11, 2003, 17:54   #98
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

nothing much happening. just wondering why i can´t build new cities ...

and the turn
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottomans_2_1522.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 11, 2003, 18:05   #99
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by jim panse
nothing much happening. just wondering why i can´t build new cities ...

and the turn
Jim I believe there is a limit imposed by the CIV II engine of something like 255 cities. I believe we start the scenario at that many or whatever the limit is.

The only way to get a new city is if a city somewhere gets destroyed first.

I believe the players notes talks about that.
Old January 12, 2003, 10:08   #100
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Both are Password protected.

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 12, 2003, 12:08   #101
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darius can you remove the passwords? It is my turn as Austria and I do not have a password.

PLeeeeeeease!
Old January 12, 2003, 23:41   #102
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ho Hum

I am not password protected.

Darius could you please strip the passwords?

File deleted please use Yaroslav's file below about a half a page.

Last edited by conmcb25; January 13, 2003 at 17:51.
Old January 13, 2003, 00:19   #103
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

It's already bad enough when you know how to yourself, but then it was conveniently your turn too!
Old January 13, 2003, 01:21   #104
Dr. Nick
Deity

Why do we need to remove password?!
Old January 13, 2003, 02:09   #105
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Yeah I just realized that, did you post on the wrong thread FiGu?
Old January 13, 2003, 10:29   #106
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Yeah I just realized that, did you post on the wrong thread FiGu?
Are you going to let Galvatron play on Darius?

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871

It's already bad enough when you know how to yourself, but then it was conveniently your turn too!
I know how to do it well enough to check cheaters but I dont feel comfortable doing it in a PBEM, so could you please strip the passwords? It is Galvatrons turn in each Historibus game and I would like to focas on finding a replacement. Ive already talked to two people.
Thanks
Old January 13, 2003, 10:32   #107
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Why do we need to remove password?!
Galvatron was caught cheating and we believe he is a double log in of Imperial Markus who was caught cheating last summer.

Please see this thread and the Coven of cheaters thread.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...30#post1614430
Old January 13, 2003, 13:31   #108
Dr. Nick
Deity

Ugh.

*grunt*
Old January 13, 2003, 13:38   #109
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Ugh.

*grunt*
EXACTLY!

I have sent Galvatron a PM asking him for the passwords, he has read it but so far has not responded.
Old January 13, 2003, 17:04   #110
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Hi! I'll take French if you need a player and accept me. I love this scen.
I'll remove password in 30 minutes, I'm a little bussy now.
Old January 13, 2003, 17:48   #111
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

File without password
I believe that I'd removed the French password from this file. Please, use this file, and not the conmcb25's one to resume this PBEM.
Attached Files:
File Type: net austrians_1_1522.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 13, 2003, 21:10   #112
Dr. Nick
Deity

Yaros, Spain and France signed peace.
Old January 15, 2003, 10:43   #113
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro it is your turn my friend!
Old January 15, 2003, 18:18   #114
yaroslav
Emperor

Fellows, I've downloaded the file and many, many buildings where rush-build. I have check the last turn (1521) and at the start of the turn there were rush-build many churchs and the money was 43. When the turn ends, the money was 120.

Also, some buildings are building from turn 1521 to turn 1522 inside cities in disorder....

So, I don't know what I must do. Must I sell the improvements? Can you check it to see if you find an explanation?
Old January 15, 2003, 20:05   #115
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

This is or was Galvatron/Overlord/Paladin/Imperial Markus's favorite way to cheat.

Have you passworded the file? Do you want me to take a Look? Or maybe we should get a nuetral third party to make a recommendation?

I hate to say this but we may have to restart. And we need to check out the other save as well. In the other game.
Old January 16, 2003, 13:09   #116
yaroslav
Emperor

conmcb25, friend,

Here I attached Galvatron's 1521 turn with the password removed. As you can see if load the file, there are cities in disorded but with rush-build buildings.

I have not problem as all if anybody want to see the file. Everybody is invited to download the file and help me taking a desition:

Would we restart? Must I destroy the buildings? Would we rollback a few turns?

I'm ready to do what you think is fair.

PS: I'll check the other Historibus PBEM tomorrow.
Old January 16, 2003, 13:13   #117
yaroslav
Emperor

Opss.

Here is the file. I forget to attach it
Attached Files:
File Type: net fr_1_1521.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 16, 2003, 13:18   #118
Dr. Nick
Deity

If that's when most of the stuff was rushbuilt, then we'll replay 1521.
Old January 16, 2003, 17:28   #119
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

With only two turns played I suggest we rstart with a clean game. Galvatron did something to the files and Im not sure just deleting a few buildings will fix the problem.

Just my opinion
Old January 16, 2003, 19:35   #120
Dr. Nick
Deity

argh.