Old March 26, 2003, 09:24   #211
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
BUMP DARIUS!
BUMP DARIUS!

BUMP DARIUS!

Old March 26, 2003, 10:09   #212
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 15:15
BUMP
Old March 26, 2003, 11:11   #213
Cyrion
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Sorry about the intrusion!

Darius told me he hasn't been able to post on Poly for a few days: it seems he is kind of banned (without reason: should be an error or tech problem!).

Just to let you know
LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464
Old March 26, 2003, 11:48   #214
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Thanks Cyrion!

Bump Darius, email the file to someone!
Old March 26, 2003, 14:08   #215
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:15
Posting for Darius

Report: "*wakes up* huh... ggh... oh. Sorry, I don't deserve to live. "
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1523.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old March 26, 2003, 17:11   #216
jim panse
King

BUMP
Old March 27, 2003, 05:20   #217
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

FiGu is up.

Not a bump just a reminder.
Old March 27, 2003, 10:10   #218
jim panse
King

This IS definitely a BUMP!!! (for you, Steve ;-)
Old March 27, 2003, 10:54   #219
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Attached Files:
File Type: net sweden_1_1523.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old March 27, 2003, 13:18   #220
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop 73, its your turn, a reminder not a bump!

(Ha jim, I beat you to it!)
Old March 27, 2003, 14:00   #221
jim panse
King

Quote:
(Ha jim, I beat you to it!)
Dammit, why can´t I be just 2 hours away from my computer ...
Old March 31, 2003, 19:42   #222
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

YOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 1, 2003, 01:47   #223
jim panse
King

Quote:
YOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, Steve, BUMP
Old April 1, 2003, 11:26   #224
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 14:15
*Nothing special happened during the turn.
Attached Files:
File Type: net danish_1_1524.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old April 1, 2003, 16:35   #225
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

jim panse BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old April 2, 2003, 09:55   #226
jim panse
King

The Sword of Islam strikes again ....
Ok folks, first of all: Stop Bumping me, Steve. I downloaded the savegame about 4 hours ago.

Now for something completely different:

(1) Palma taken. The glorious forces of the Ottoman Empire finally secured the Baleares taking the main city on the island group, Palma de Mallorca. Nearly all enemy forces were slaughtered praising Allah.

(2) Heraklion taken. Also the last refuge of the Christianity in the Eastern Mediterranean was stormed by the elite of the Ottoman Army, the Janissaries.

(3) Ofen taken. Also the offensive into Hungary goes on. After Szeged also Ofen fell to the advancing Army of Islam. (btw Steve: Ofen is one part of Budapest, not an own city ....)
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottomans_4_1524.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old April 2, 2003, 10:07   #227
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

A Swedish diplomat says : "Down with Islam! And who is Allah??"

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old April 2, 2003, 17:03   #228
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Getting a little testy on the bumping aren't you jim. I was just fooling around. As the Bump King I do things like that. I have the file downloaded and will play but I may not post till this weekend. I am getting ready to leave London Friday night and I may not get a chance till Im home this weekend.

Just wanted you to all know.
Old April 2, 2003, 17:05   #229
jim panse
King

BUMP you, Steve
Old April 5, 2003, 10:01   #230
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ho Hum
Attached Files:
File Type: net austrians_2_1524.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old April 6, 2003, 16:29   #231
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

P&P

King Steven of Austria:

French forces are going to expand our empire into some cities of Western germany. We hope there will be no problem
Attached Files:
File Type: net france_2_1524.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old April 6, 2003, 16:59   #232
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yaroslav
P&P

King Steven of Austria:

French forces are going to expand our empire into some cities of Western germany. We hope there will be no problem
No probleem know that Im back I intend to split up the HRE amongst us. The only thing I ask is that when the time comes you pledge you assistance to me in stopping the true antagonist in this PBEM. (And I think you know who that is....)

Send me an email or PM on what cities you want.
Old April 6, 2003, 17:53   #233
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

No probleem know that Im back I intend to split up the HRE amongst us. The only thing I ask is that when the time comes you pledge you assistance to me in stopping the true antagonist in this PBEM. (And I think you know who that is....)

Send me an email or PM on what cities you want.
I'll send you a PM with details soon....

BTW, you've my support against the true enemy
Old April 10, 2003, 05:35   #234
jim panse
King

BUMP
Old April 10, 2003, 07:49   #235
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El Awerance its your turn.

Lets be patient guys, EL has been pretty busy at work the past couple of months he'll shoiw up sooner or later.
Old April 10, 2003, 08:18   #236
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 10:15
It is, it is. The cookies haven't been working right here either, so I completely missed this turn.
Old April 10, 2003, 09:32   #237
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
It is, it is. The cookies haven't been working right here either, so I completely missed this turn.
Roger that when ever you get a chance!
Old April 14, 2003, 16:42   #238
yaroslav
Emperor

I hate to do it, but four days without the turn is enough...

BUMP!!!
Old April 14, 2003, 23:11   #239
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darius please play thru, skip Awrences turn.

His PC is dead see this post. He maybe be up next week, we wont get too far before then.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=83525
Old April 15, 2003, 00:05   #240
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 08:15
I really don't want to skip his turn, can we please wait? Otherwise could we at least have someone here play his turn so the AI doesn't screw him over?