Old January 1, 2003, 02:51   #1
gooberboob
Civilization II PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMNever Ending Stories
Warlord

Local Time: 07:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
A little idea bit me at New Years
Alright guys, I know a lot of people (me especially) really like SKILORD's North America MOD. My question is, why couldn't we do something along the lines of the PTW Democracy game, only with SKILORD's MOD. We'd need a bunch of people to pull it off, but I think it is doable.

If you are interested, reply on this thread and/or PM me, and I'll begin a list here. Also say whether your normal play strategy is warmonger/builder/culture freak/ or other; please give any additional rules you want to see, or any suggestions you have.

I realize that this is the Civ 3 Stories forum, which means we must have a story going on as well. Here is how I propose we do this.:

1. We break up into teams
2. Each team appoints a President and a Scribe (the names can change to fit everyone's own perogative).
3. The save game will go from team to team PBEM style via the presidents.
4. Each team has 24 hours to debate moves and move before the president has to send it off to the next president.
5. Once the moves are made, the scribe must write a ten sentence or longer vignette about the moves of one unit, as well as twenty sentences or longer on the overall growth of their nation.

This should eliminate the whole "turn 1: yadda yadda yadda" that was evident in the succession games of the earlier stages of the stories forum.
Old January 1, 2003, 11:05   #2
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 13:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I might...