Old November 18, 2000, 23:45   #1
overcome
Chieftain

Local Time: 01:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Faction Colors
When editing scenarios, I sometimes loose faction colors. When you hit Ctrl/Shift F6, you are reloading a faction, when in the scenario editor. For some reason, some factions are added, but the their faction indicator on every unit is clear. Sometimes it is the wrong color alltogether.

I have also had occassion for a faction to switch colors, and even other elements. When the diplomacy screen comes up, it has the correct faction name, but the wrong color and graphic. Has anyone else had this problem?

Old November 19, 2000, 01:10   #2
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 18:52
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Happens all the time in moderated PBEMs - there is a way that individual players can reset their faction colors and graphics - most of us don't bither - we just live with the results. (Gets really confusing in the diplomacy screens, e.g. when you are looking at Miriam and addressing Commissioner Lal)

G.

Old November 25, 2000, 01:12   #3
Vultur
Warlord

Local Time: 02:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
quote:

Originally posted by overcome on 11-18-2000 10:45 PM
When editing scenarios, I sometimes loose faction colors. When you hit Ctrl/Shift F6, you are reloading a faction, when in the scenario editor.

I have also had occassion for a faction to switch colors, and even other elements. When the diplomacy screen comes up, it has the correct faction name, but the wrong color and graphic. Has anyone else had this problem?

It's happened to me some time ago.
I've posted here under "Strange Bugs", but no one replied.
I was creating a scenario and the only graphic that worked normally was mine.