Old January 11, 2003, 17:46   #1
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Seeking Helpers/Successors for Term 8 Directory
I'd like to have some more people helping on the Directory this term (or even taking the Manager position, if you want). Because A) It's always nice to have help (Thank you adaMada ) and B) More importantly, I want this to be the last term I'm involved in the Directory (and RAing as well; I want to save Term 9 for MOOing and City Building), so I'd like to have some experienced successors ready for Term 9.

Whether or not you want to be Manager in Term 9, I'd appreciate any help during Term 8. But I especially want people who'll be involved in Term 9.

The Directory may seem a little dry, but it's a needed (IMNSHO ) service to the Demogame, and doesn't take too much time if you take a few minutes each time you log on. And it can be fun to sit back at the end of the term and see how much activity has taken place in each area.

So, any volunteers? Either post here or PM me. Also, I realize some people may be trying to get elected; the Directory thread will go up a few days after the Elections, so you can wait and see what the results are.
Old January 12, 2003, 21:18   #2
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

*bump*
Old January 13, 2003, 03:22   #3
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:12
It's unfortunate you haven't gotten any volunteers for this Kloreep. It's important, the Directory is, that's for sure. I'd volunteer if I didn't already have my hands full.
Old January 13, 2003, 20:18   #4
Kloreep
Emperor

That's okay. Being SMC right now would definitely fall under the "hands full" category. And it won't affect the Directory in Term 8; I just can't promise I'll be up for Term 9, and I'm hoping to get some more people familiar with the Directory before someone else has to actually run it all.
Old January 16, 2003, 01:04   #5
Kloreep
Emperor

*bump*

One last try. The Term 8 Directory will be going up in a few days.
Old January 16, 2003, 16:30   #6
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Local Time: 10:12
sorry... got my hands full as well - RA, as well as FAM in PTW DG, + school
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.