Old January 21, 2003, 15:25   #1
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 10:53
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Two Towers (Gamecube)
Hey, has anyone here tried this game. It's my favourite gamecube game by far, great graphics, sound, and gameplay.
So, what do you think of it?

ps. Anyone got some tips for beating the second last level? I have been trying to beat it for for three days now.
Old January 22, 2003, 03:03   #2
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 15:53
Didn't even know that there was a GC version of the game! It will probably be a few more months or a year before the bring it to us here in Germany!

So long!
Old January 22, 2003, 03:46   #3
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 14:53
Actually, Pioneer, I've seen it advertised on Pro7, but I hear its not so good...

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 22, 2003, 03:47   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Sorry, didn't read properly, I don't know if you can get the GC version yet.

-Jam
Old January 22, 2003, 08:37   #5
The Pioneer
Prince

Pro7? WoA are you German?

Right I've seen that advertising but it is a PC game AFAIK.

So long...
Old January 22, 2003, 08:46   #6
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by The Pioneer
Pro7? WoA are you German?
No, but I live in Darmstadt for business reasons (if you don't know where that is, then it is between Essen and Pfortzheim )

Its a pain having to wait for everything over here though, isn't it? I order evrything in English from www.amazon.co.uk

-Jam
Old January 22, 2003, 10:38   #7
The Pioneer
Prince

Tell me about it! Then when it finally gets here it is localized (like the movies) and I hate that. I do my shopping over the various Amazon shops too or on business trips (thank God for those). I picked up HoI over Christmas in the US for example, it doesn't come out here until the Feb some time .

So long...

PS: Sorry for threadjacking here!
Old January 31, 2003, 13:41   #8
Ivellios
Chieftain

Actually it's scheduled for February... 20th IIRC.