Third Reich/Axis -
China -
USA -
Great Britain - myself
Neutrals - AI
Old January 26, 2003, 18:06   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 11:10
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Wow I was going to start up the one that was on hold, Greeny wanted to be the Brits any chance you would change your mind?

Ill be USA or Germany if the other thread just dies.
Old January 26, 2003, 18:24   #3
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 17:10
Soviet Union -
Nippon Empire -
Third Reich/Axis - conmcb25
China -
USA - jim panse
Great Britain - Greeny
Neutrals - AI

this ok for you? i think itīll be cooler this way īcause iīm a german-speaking middle-european and you conmcb25 are a "yankee" i guess
Old January 26, 2003, 22:49   #4
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Yep a Yankee alright. This is fine Ill let Greeny know.
Old January 27, 2003, 10:51   #5
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Give me China !!

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 27, 2003, 13:17   #6
jim panse
King

Soviet Union -
Nippon Empire -
Third Reich/Axis - conmcb25
China - FiGu
USA - jim panse
Great Britain - Greeny
Neutrals - AI

anyone has the correct files?

damn buccaneers
Old January 28, 2003, 01:27   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Correct files are here at Apoly. Also go to the second page in the thread and get the new rules.txt files.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...9&pagenumber=1

Darius is also looking into the land units not being able to attack fighters left in the air. We thought that was corrected.

Some discussion on that is here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...9&pagenumber=1

We also have our own 2194 days forum within a forum at HB, check it out sometime!

Here is the link to the forum within a forum:

http://www.historic-battles.com/yabb...x.php?board=75
Old January 28, 2003, 01:35   #8
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 10:10
I think we should wait till the issue raised today is resolved (i.e. when Pap's back!).
Old January 28, 2003, 14:29   #9
greeny
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 15:10
Thanks Jim,
what is the problem Darius?
Old February 4, 2003, 17:36   #10
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Jim Pap is working up changes to this one as we get closer to the final version. He and I are going to continue the 1 vs 1 to see if we find anything else.

Since no one is flocking to this PBEM we might want to hold off till we get the new version. It may take a week or two.

Then again if we could find a Japapnese player we could start. Who to find? Any ideas?
Old February 4, 2003, 17:58   #11
jim panse
King

ok, letīs wait another week + good luck to you scenario builders
Old February 4, 2003, 18:15   #12
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

We will let you know but most of the credit goes to Pap. I just help a little in mindless stuff and Darius I and SAS seem to be the ones with the most feedback.

Dont forget to check out the 2194 Forum at HB;

http://www.historic-battles.com/yabb...x.php?board=75