Old February 2, 2003, 13:37   #31
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 09:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
It was pretty good. There were too few people, though. And also, originally we started playing a non-deathmatch game, and so the folks who have the full game and know what it is about kept winning through planting bombs at entry points, and such, before there was any action. So, I think in a whole hour of such game, the max kills by one person was like five or six.

Now then, we switched to deathmatch, and that was fun. It was fun on the one small map, that is, because we would gather round the center and hunt each other down. Much better. Except for the fact that Lemmy is a freaking sniper with his SMG, and managed to kill everybody off for some time. (Though we got him a couple of times by creeping up from behind, and I caught him reloading the ammo once, which he immediately regretted.)

Then we switched to the large map, and it wasn't that much fun any more. Only the four of us were left, and then Lemmy quit, also. So, basically, we spent almost all of the time looking for each other. Then I found a nice spot, from which I was shooting the other two all the time, and they couldn't get me. (Some kind of weird glitch helped, when I could see Rasbey far away - about two pixels high - and managed to shoot him with my SMG, while he was trying to snipe me... ) Finally, both Rasbey and Carlos decided to cooperate in taking me out, and rushed up the stairs towards me. I managed to take out Carlos, but sure enough, by the time Rasbey came up, I ran out of ammo... Soon thereafter, as I was just creeping up behind Carlos to give him a nice headshot, the electricity went out, and my comp shut down. So, I don't really know what happened next.
Spore page
Old February 2, 2003, 14:36   #32
Unspeakable Horror
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 12:14
Quote:
Finally, both Rasbey and Carlos decided to cooperate in taking me out, and rushed up the stairs towards me. I managed to take out Carlos, but sure enough, by the time Rasbey came up, I ran out of ammo...
Actually I was trying to kill Rasb but somehow I ended in front of you or something like that...

It seems I lost my practice in this kind of games. The last time I played was almost a year ago... You just wait! I will practice really hard and kill all of you! One by one!

I hope
The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!
Old February 2, 2003, 14:39   #33
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlos113
Actually I was trying to kill Rasb but somehow I ended in front of you or something like that...
I was wondering why you ran up the stairs not facing me
Spore page
Old February 2, 2003, 14:45   #34
Unspeakable Horror
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Well.. I´m not THAT stupid...
The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Old February 2, 2003, 14:47   #35
vovan
Emperor

Man, and I thought I was so smart that I changed my position, and you thought I was somewhere else.
Spore page
Old February 2, 2003, 14:55   #36
Unspeakable Horror
Spanish Civers
Emperor

You just wait!

Old February 2, 2003, 21:37   #37
Rasbelin
Emperor

Local Time: 17:14
Well, I was pistol sniping you as I need more pistol traning for clan playing, but I did use rifles and sniper rifles too. At some point Lemmy didn't even notice that someone was walking after him silently for getting to bash him, but as he was ducked almost all the time, it was harder as he had a Thompson SMG (no melee penalty and good firepower). Damn you Dutchie.

Actually DBTS was also supposed to play, but he had some trouble with his system.

Anyway, it was overall fun, IMO.