Old January 30, 2003, 02:32   #31
Kramerman
Prince

Local Time: 09:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Miller

Jon, your unconscious mind is driven most by Masturbation

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to wack-off. Whether it is to a red-headed asians, or to a couple of busty-blonds, it is important to you to masturbate continually.

You are driven to masturbate in strangeplaces with strange objects. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate yet frustrated desire to get laid. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable ache in your groin, your unconscious seeks for you to masturbate profusely.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for getting laid. You care about getting laid, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward getting laid and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Jon Miller

ROFL

*wipes tears from eyes*
ah, I appreciate that one needed a good laugh...
Old January 30, 2003, 06:16   #32
Usually Insane
King

Local Time: 17:21
Imagination... hmmmm, the character descriptions are all rather alike aren't they, yadda yadda yadda *insert word here* yadda yadda *insert word here* yadda

you have a deep inner drive....

I liked jon millers parody, it sort of takes out the important bit... oh well I Think I'll imagine some more

on a sidenote, anyone here who rites I'll with 3 L:s instead of shift-i followed by 2 L:s?
Old January 30, 2003, 07:26   #33
DRoseDARs
lifer
Spore
Emperor

Local Time: 08:21
"David, your unconscious mind is driven most by Resistance

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner — you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Resistance, there is much more to who you are at your core."

Wow. That's scary how DEAD ON that is. Crap...I've been exposed!

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.
Old January 30, 2003, 08:23   #34
Buck Birdseed
Emperor

Local Time: 15:21
Diss, cavebear: Put in a random made-up e-mail address like blahblah@blah.org, they give you the results anyway.
Old January 30, 2003, 10:44   #35
DaShi
Emperor

Thanks a lot Buck. That was my last no spam account.
Old January 30, 2003, 10:53   #36
Bas
Prince

Local Time: 16:21
Kindness, apparently. See one of the above posts for a description.
Old January 31, 2003, 22:50   #37
Blackwidow24
Queen

Blackwidow your unconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity
that test was boring, long,AND stupid.....Oh well that's what I get for being so darn curious
Old January 31, 2003, 23:27   #38
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Kindness.

Interesting.

Now bugger off....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 1, 2003, 00:02   #39
loinburger
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:21
I'd feel a lot more comfortable about this test if there were personality options like "Psychotic" or "One-Dimensional," just so I'd know that they weren't feeding everybody a happy-go-lucky personality type. Otherwise it's like those online IQ tests that rate everybody as a genius.

I'm peaceful, apparently.
Old February 1, 2003, 00:21   #40
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Resistance. Not exactly a happy-go-lucky type...

Get away from me, you ****ers!

Old February 1, 2003, 01:00   #41
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 10:21
Spot On

Quote:
Bobby, your unconscious mind is driven most by Resistance

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner — you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Resistance, there is much more to who you are at your core.

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old February 1, 2003, 02:20   #42
CapitanGarlic
NationStates
Prince

another peacie here.
Old February 1, 2003, 02:41   #43
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

bah, I'm not about to sign up for spam to take this test...
Old February 1, 2003, 03:52   #44
devilmunchkin
Warlord

devil, your unconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old February 1, 2003, 04:05   #45
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 18:21
peace
Quote:
David, your unconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

and I haven't recieved any spam, neither now, nor the previous time I've signed up on this website.
Old February 1, 2003, 04:18   #46
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

they said, peace - if they had really known me like I know me, it would have said imagination.
Albert Speer
Old February 1, 2003, 04:34   #47
MrFun
Emperor

MrFun, your unconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

This means you have a deep desire to use innovative ideas to enhance your life and influence the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

Your need to be innovative drives how you look at new opportunities and the kinds of experiences in life you choose to have. On an unconscious level, the reason you may be so driven by imagination is your fear of destruction, the opposite of creation. When you are unable to create due to restrictions imposed by your environment or even ones you unwittingly impose on yourself, do you feel trapped or confined? You may find these feelings of unease only get better when you find another outlet for your imagination.

With such a strong creative orientation, you are willing to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at any given time. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have thought of without your help.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Imagination, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Must come from the fictional writing that I used to enjoy before time became a more precious commodity.

But the scary part is that the past month or so, I have felt that I have lost control over some aspect of my life and I feel something missing.
Old February 1, 2003, 04:44   #48
Al'Kimiya
Chieftain

Local Time: 16:21
resistance
Old February 1, 2003, 04:45   #49
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sava
bah, I'm not about to sign up for spam to take this test...
My e-mail:

sovietskii@soyuz.com

Edit: Which isn't a real e-mail address, btw.
Old February 1, 2003, 04:53   #50
MRT144
inmate
DiploGames
King

Quote:

MRT144, your unconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love — hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core
I am a hopeless romantic