Old April 6, 2003, 15:50   #91
Andemagne
Civilization II MultiplayerNationStatesCivilization II Succession GamesACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 17:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Eepa: hjeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
"Ei nimi miestä pahenna, ellei nimi miestä"

"se parhaiten nauraa, joka toiselle kuoppaa kaivaa"
Old April 6, 2003, 17:31   #92
Eepa
Settler

Kassi, For you maybe, for me not. This isn't the first time I have made a misstake about sexes, but definately the first I can't get it correct in my mind.

Yes, and we others prefer that Sandi keeps his shirt on too... That much hair? Sandi has cut them already. You think he should be bould or something? Hurr, awful thought.

There is very little chance that I will come to that meeting no matter where it is, I just spam your thread.

-Blessed be
Old April 6, 2003, 17:56   #93
Ignorance
Chieftain

Nopeat elävät, kuolleet eivät.
"In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison
Old April 7, 2003, 04:44   #94
Ari Rahikkala
King

Local Time: 18:54
Kassi, we'll arrange it in Mänttä anyway. Anodyne or juhani_kahvi are bound to know or be able to find out where you live, and the Basement can't protect you from a well-equipped invasion force .
This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand
Old April 7, 2003, 17:35   #95
Andemagne
Civilization II MultiplayerNationStatesCivilization II Succession GamesACDG3 Spartans
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Ignorance
Nopeat elävät, kuolleet eivät.

Eepa: now that we have started this spämming, I might as well as you is that "blessed be" direct translation of what you write to the end of your posts when you post in finnish or other way around?

Ari: Mänttä. NNooooooo............!!!!!!
Old April 7, 2003, 18:25   #96
Eepa
Settler

Ande, It's about the only translation I could figured out to word siunausta. The word itself in Finnish doesn't really mean anything, we can just imagine the meaning when we know the basic word siunaus. So translation isn't that easy.
Better ideas? x)

-Blessed be
Old April 7, 2003, 19:33   #97
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 18:54
I don't do internet meetings anymore, but then again I see no one crying about that
I have however one meeting for the books, we were supposed to meet in Pasila station, and two Tupac-wannabes came trashing us 'we're gonna kick your asses nerds, get the hell out of our station'. What nice behaviour from 15 year old punks, considering that we were definitely NOT 15, more like 20 years old each. Needless to say they didn't give up shouting at us and coming closer every time, pushing their luck, but what they didn't know was that we're all militia-type of guys, one guy had Linux shirt and we were talkign about computers, introducing ourselves, so they must thought we were in Linux meeting.. Boy they got it wrong..
Needless to say they got what they were asking for, and only one of us had to do the dirty work, but it was one of the most memorable 30 seconds ever The best part was when the guy who decided to trash them told one of them who was lying down pissing his pants 'don't F*** with Tux!'

But no, I hate violence really, but they were there thinking they could beat bunch of guys who were having nice meeting.. they got what they deserved. I have soem pictures from that meeting, but unfortunately not from that incident. It was kind of weird, since it happened inside station and there are lots of security guards and they didn't come to their help
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old April 10, 2003, 17:20   #98
Andemagne
King

Eepa: how about "Bless You"?

Pekka: now come on! you can come with us. you are part of the gang.
who would get us beer and girls if you're not there?