Old February 11, 2003, 23:50   #1
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 11:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Searching for Term 9 Directory Help
I'm looking for help on next term's directory. If someone wants to take over managing the Directory this term, that would be great. Helping by managing anywhere from 1-n sections would also help; just PM me or post here.

Also, I have a special request to the new ministers: please help out by managing the sections devoted to your specialty. It isn't hard at all, and since most of the threads to be entered will be yours, it should be pretty easy for you maintain it.
Old February 12, 2003, 08:20   #2
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 18:12
Kloreep I'm afraid I will perhaps not able to help you if I become the new DM. However, If you get no one I'll be ready to help you.
Managing the whole Directory would be too much then, but I could do the Domestic Ministry post and the Executive Branch like have done last term.

I promise you to help if I don't become the new DM. However, I don't expect anyone to run against me.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old February 19, 2003, 20:24   #3
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 11:12
*bump*

The new Directory will go up soon; last call.