Old February 26, 2003, 20:39   #1
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 16:27
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Definition of Humor...
Okay, first off, for those of you who might be offended by vulgar language or crude humor, leaving this thread now may be in your best interests. The sound clip I've attached isn't safe for work or families, so grab some headphones or make sure no one else is around that will care.

Okay, that's my disclaimer.

Okay, now let the hilarity ensue.

Myself being in college, my friends and I like to play pranks on each other from time to time. My roomate, Evan, just turned 19 a few days ago, so my friends decided to play a little trick on him.

While he was out at class yesterday, sometime during the day my friends Se Won and Luke stop by, and stick a huge red dildo in Evan's sheets, since his bed is a mess and he won't find it until he goes to sleep.

Sooo... some hours later, Evan slips into his bed, and he feels something in his bed. Later, he told me he thought it was the phone, since sometimes he leaves stuff places by accident, and can hardly ever find the remote. As he starts feeling it, he finds that whatever it is it's rather sticky, so he starts to feel up and down it. He thinks to himself "Oh God, please don't let this be what I think it is." He pulls the thing out, stares at it for a split second, then chucks the thing across the room and it smacks against the door with a good, sticky thud.

He picks the thing up with a coupon and sticks it in a pizza box and ships it off to my friends who put it in his bed.

I've attached the WAV file of him finding it (since I was ready and waiting for him to find it ), so that the humor may be shared.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/tripgot/Dildo.wav

P.S. Listen closely right after Evan says the first thing of the clip. If you'll notice, there's a nice audible sticky thud.

P.P.S. Oh, he later remarked that his sheets smelled like rubber, and he refused to sleep in his bed last night.
Old February 26, 2003, 21:16   #2
Felch
Civilization III Democracy Game
Emperor

Gross dude, gross
Old February 26, 2003, 21:52   #3
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Old February 26, 2003, 21:58   #4
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:27
If that makes him feel violated.....

I'll leave it at that.

Good prank though!
Old February 26, 2003, 22:04   #5
Zopperoni
Age of Nations TeamApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Local Time: 22:27
Nice one!
Old February 26, 2003, 22:09   #6
Switch
Prince

Local Time: 15:27
, pure

*note to self: don't get roomates*
Old February 26, 2003, 22:25   #7
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 14:27
You have a weird laugh.
It sounds like you're crying, which adds to it.
Old February 26, 2003, 22:26   #8
Thrawn05
King

Old February 26, 2003, 22:50   #9
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Where did the dildo come from?
Old February 26, 2003, 22:56   #10
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
Where did the dildo come from?
And adding to Skanky's question....was it already...how should I put it..."broken in"?
Old February 26, 2003, 23:06   #11
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

oooh next time, maybe i can vid tape my prank with a WEBCAM!!!! (yeah im kinda still in the excited phase with my new webcam/tv card)
Old February 26, 2003, 23:31   #12
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Why not give it a try Calc? It should be hilarious!
Old February 26, 2003, 23:38   #13
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
You have a weird laugh.
It sounds like you're crying, which adds to it.
I don't normally laugh like that, but it was so funny I couldn't contain myself.