Old March 1, 2003, 03:29   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 15:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Only you.
Ok, so I'm writing to my girlfriend who has discovered this forum, hopefully she wont post any embarrassing stories about me, but she did harass me into putting something up here for her, and since I always please my main lady....

When we're with our friends, it feels like they are gone, everything around us is a useless blur in my eyes. I notice you staring longer at me as well, our gazes intertwined amidst a sea of dull-witted jocularity.

All I am thinking is, "let's be alone soon." I am unsure at how long I can keep myself under control without removing my eyes from your beautiful countenance. I take a sip of my drink to help me calm down, and laugh at a joke that I didn't hear, but a joke I enjoyed because you were there to not hear it with me.

We are off again, I so very much wanted it to be just us, but the lack of auto owners forces us to bring along Neil, who immediately takes the front seat, forcing you to the back, away from me.

The entire way he lives up to my most crude expectations of him. I feel the sudden urge to strike him, pull over, strike him again, and leave him stranded on the side of the road. A glance in the mirror makes my eyes meet yours, and I am able to endure once more.

Now, we bowl. I have to sit in a smoke filled building and pretend to prove myself to you in front of the others who cannot see the desire we have to be with each other only. There is very little that is romantic about a bowling alley, but we make the best of it, and as the victor I won the only prize I could have asked for, you slapping Tim, as he tried to see down your shirt, followed by me punching Tim, for trying to see down your shirt. Our shared dislike of Tim brings us closer together in such a weird way as only a fight can bring.

As we leave, we are finally alone and... ((I'm stopping here for the forum, my lady is getting the rest tho, it is good, probably the best I've written, too bad it's a bunch of romantic non-civ related schlop))
Old March 2, 2003, 19:29   #2
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 20:41
It's not so bad.
Old March 4, 2003, 01:11   #3
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 15:41
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
I appreciate that SKILORD, BTW when is the map going to be updated in SNESA ??