Old May 30, 2003, 15:17   #571
Colon™
Emperor

Local Time: 22:42
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Not until I know what this is about. But the vote will expiring soon anyway.
DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.
Old May 30, 2003, 15:28   #572
Colon™
Emperor

BTW, nearly have $4 trillion corporate value. Not bad for a small country like mine.
DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Last edited by Colon™; May 30, 2003 at 15:35.
Old May 30, 2003, 15:32   #573
Colon™
Emperor

And who owns Mentop? I'd like to know how you jack up your production rate above 100%.
Old May 30, 2003, 16:01   #574
dudemanjack
Warlord

Local Time: 16:42
I own Mentop.

Keep upgrading efficiency, quality, and increase salaries (not ridiculously high).
Old May 30, 2003, 16:02   #575
dudemanjack
Warlord

Actually I don't think quality has anything to do with it, but you should increase quality anyway.
Old May 30, 2003, 16:37   #576
Colon™
Emperor

Half my companies are at max quality and effectivity already, so I guess I need to increase wages. Any idea how large the raise needs to be before you get to 120-ish%?
Old May 30, 2003, 17:32   #577
dudemanjack
Warlord

I'm not sure. You might also just need to get the welfare index of the country up also.
Old May 30, 2003, 21:34   #578
Colon™
Emperor

Ok, I'll try. Thanks
Old June 4, 2003, 07:52   #579
DV82000
Settler

Local Time: 20:42
hmmmm I never realised anyone from these forums played SimCountry, my country on WG is called
Tamara -=ceo ask first=- i got about 18.8 M people and over 40 T in assets. And Colon if u want production about 120% you will want to increase salary levels to about 400.
Old June 4, 2003, 08:23   #580
Colon™
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by DV82000
hmmmm I never realised anyone from these forums played SimCountry, my country on WG is called
Tamara -=ceo ask first=- i got about 18.8 M people and over 40 T in assets. And Colon if u want production about 120% you will want to increase salary levels to about 400.
Thanks. Is it possible to raise the levels to above 400 or 120%?
Old June 4, 2003, 19:14   #581
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:42
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Yes, but you get a declining amount of efficiency increase.
Old June 7, 2003, 05:51   #582
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 21:42
I'm getting tired of this stupid game where you have to turn a country to rubble in order to conquer it, inherit its debts as well and lose it again because of economic collapse- I have school exams as well this month, no time for this- please make Azazel the new chairman

see you!
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old June 7, 2003, 10:31   #583
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 23:42
Wutang!

I am slowly pumping out cash and giving out loans.