Old March 7, 2003, 00:21   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 15:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Gazette Help Request and Suggestions Needed
Hi Everyone.

Looking over the situation, I've decided that there is not really enough to warrant a full issue this weekend.

Instead, I think it is time to focus on a big final issue, assuming we win the vote.

Therefore, I need volunteers for authors of any story you wish to tell for such an issue. Aro, a cartoon would be nice, if you can manage. GF, care to throw one in as well?

Stories that will be needed:

The Banana winning an election for the first time.

Construction of the UN

Discovery of Fission

A look at the history/best moments in the DG

Stories that MAY be needed:

Term 10 elections

Major foreign events, should they transpire between now and then (ie a huge alliance against Japan)

Apolytonia opens it's borders (ROP's)

Anything else you guys want added in? Anyone care to help out, either from this list, or on your own, please let me know.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 07:34   #2
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 08:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
When is this issue expected to be out by? Assuming I have time, I'd like to write up something on the development of Fission.
Old March 7, 2003, 09:54   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

That entirely depends on Thud at this point. We are but turns away from the UN, and subsequent vote. I have seen no word of a chat even planned to help us approach that goal, though.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 14:20   #4
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 17:08
let me know if I can help.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old March 7, 2003, 15:34   #5
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 23:08
UnOrthOdOx,

Perhaps this is something to be mentioned in the best moments. Not that I want to have myself mentioned in our best moments, but you have to agree with me that this is quite remarkable and has never occured in Apolytonia's history.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old March 7, 2003, 15:44   #6
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

You mean nothing like THIS ever happened?
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	bananasam04.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	39094  

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 16:27   #7
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 23:08
of when was that? I thought that I was original doing my campaign this way.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old March 7, 2003, 16:49   #8
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

A while back...Gazette 25 or older.

Back in the days of Gazette 1-5, I linked to the most recent issue and the subscriber thread in just about every thread where there was the most remote access for me to work it into the conversation.

People complained, but it was effective, as the subscriber thread attests. (it's linked in my sig if you want to look)

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby