Old March 27, 2003, 03:35   #1
bigphesta
Settler

Local Time: 16:37
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Newbie to files
Ok, I'm a newbie to the whole mod/SCENARIO thing. Been playing civ2, SMAC, and civ3 since they all came out (started civ2 on the playstation) but never did much in the realms of mods or scenerios.

I would REALLY like a SOLID WW2 or MODERN scenerio where the world is already set up - I'm assuming that's what a scenerio is - and I'm also looking for a great mod to give me all the units possible and making the game 'complete' and 'realisitic'. I've been searching through the "files" forum but can't seem to find much. Could someone please direct me to the best or top 3 of each of these so I have some basis where to start looking? Seems like there's so many of them.

Thanks in advance. I'll now duck for the newbie flames but ask that you take it easy on me
Old March 27, 2003, 07:33   #2
Deathwalker
Prince

Local Time: 22:37
Try over in the files forum or in the donload section on the Civ 3 page
Old March 27, 2003, 12:18   #3
badams52
King

Local Time: 14:37
You probably won't see any flames (like I've seen on other forums) cause the apolytoners are generally a nice fogiving bunch to those who are new to posting. But you might see the hand of Ming come in to close or move this thread to it's appropriate place.

It's best to start with the Directory for d/loadable files. There are lots of units, mods, graphics and a few scenarios there.

If you still have trouble finding what you want, then post in the files or creation forums (which is where this post should have been placed first).

Unfortunately, you're final result might come down to you building the scenario yourself.