King

Local Time: 23:51
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Blood is thicker then Water
Pirates - Doomreaver -Bloodclaw_Doomreaver@hotmail.com
Hive - Lazerus - Kris_no1@hotmail.com
Buccaneers - Auric Boil - mysticmystere@uol.com.br

AI - Morgan, Domai, Aki, Roze.

Set this thread up for keeping track of the turns that will be the coninuation of that good game we started by ip play on sunday night (and hopefully we can continue every sunday)

Brief re-cap incase arci wants to see what he missed out (from my view anyways )
  • Early explorations from the Hive find two nearby factions, Drones and Morgan.
  • Fungal tower sprouts nearby, but is quickly destroyed by team of rovers.
  • Chairman Lazerus acheives pact with the Drones.
  • Morgan offers pact to Hive, offer is accepted.
  • Planned society implemented
  • Discovery of some ancient ruins provides a boost to early growth of several bases.
  • Hive colonisation is quickly speeded up to surround other factions and cease land, large continent is now nearly completely under Hive control with colonies constantly being founded.
  • Police state implemented
  • Colonisation is further aided by presence of monsoon jungle and several deposits of raw minerals.
  • Chairman Lazerus obtains comm links for the two aquatic factions, Blackbeard is pacted, Svensgaard obtains treaty.
  • Wealth society implemented
  • Council is summoned, 5 way voting alliance manages to deadlock Drone-Hive support for Chairman Lazerus.... Lazerus is sorely disappointed in two pact-mates and hopes relations can be improved soon.
  • Hive people rejoice as the Weather Paradigm is completed and formers begin mass work on making environment more hospitable.

Turn 2144 sent to Captain Blackbeard (Auric)
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Last edited by Lazerus; March 31, 2003 at 19:09.
Old March 31, 2003, 18:23   #2
Auric Boil
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 19:51
2145 to Doomreaver!

Hey Yang... you have a really BIG population. What are you putting on the water your people drinks
"Kri`lan taught me of the resonance and how to feel it. After much training, I could see - the very surface under our feet, Planet Itself - is a living, fluctuating nexus of energy, violent, beautiful and quite unstable. And I could feel its cousins - distant mirrors on the other side of the space time continuum - the far-flung Manifolds"

Prophet Cha Daw
"The Betrayer and I"
Old March 31, 2003, 18:59   #3
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Chairman Lazerus's 100 sure fire pick-up lines is the book you should be looking for
My population is currently 3 times the person in second place i think, and thats just my bases planted, got alot of colony pods moving about
I have to hand it to my excellent starting position and good pod pops though, to do any better then the start i've acheived so far i think you'd have to cheat.
I really can't understand why you both wanted to play pirates .. to be honest they're down there with planet cult as one of my least favourite factions.
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Last edited by Lazerus; March 31, 2003 at 19:06.
Old March 31, 2003, 19:29   #4
Auric Boil
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Chieftain

I dont know about our friend Doom, but I have my own strategy with the pirates (and its the only faction that I can put that strategy working), they´re really the best faction, in my opinion of course!

Whatever, I want to buy your water! lol
"Kri`lan taught me of the resonance and how to feel it. After much training, I could see - the very surface under our feet, Planet Itself - is a living, fluctuating nexus of energy, violent, beautiful and quite unstable. And I could feel its cousins - distant mirrors on the other side of the space time continuum - the far-flung Manifolds"

Prophet Cha Daw
"The Betrayer and I"
Old April 1, 2003, 04:57   #5
Lazerus
King

Turn 2145 sent to the Buccaneers.
With all that energy your making my industry would be happy to oblige
Old April 1, 2003, 22:27   #6
Auric Boil
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Chieftain

2146 to Pirates!

Hey Lazerus, you can send the files for me without zipping first!

And stop exploiting poor Morgan,you devil!!!

Prophet Cha Daw
"The Betrayer and I"
Old April 4, 2003, 06:06   #7
Lazerus
King

Doom ??
ok auric
Exploiting morgan ? would i do a thing like that are you guys getting warnings when im starting secret projects?

btw since we haven't already done so we should probably send all of our passwords to an independant person incase someone does just disappear then it doesn't kill the game.
Old April 4, 2003, 14:15   #8
Doomreaver
Settler

Local Time: 22:51
Turn 2146 played and sent.

Please stop exploiting my ally, Morgan. He really doesn't deserve it.
Old April 4, 2003, 15:39   #9
Lazerus
King

Turn sent.
It was a fair 1 for 1 tech trade ... cant even remember which tech now it was that small Your ally should watch his tongue next time he talks to me aswell or it might get cut off
First pop has occured ! planets fighting back against my rampaging industry ... well we'll just see about that when i start some empath rovers (also lost another rover to mind worms and theres a big worm chasing my colony pods about )

8pm GMT this sunday for resuming ip game.

Last edited by Lazerus; April 6, 2003 at 15:00.
Old April 4, 2003, 22:35   #10
Auric Boil
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Chieftain

2148 to Doom

Dear Yang, we are pact brothers/sister (whatever my character is ) but your last move was sure a big punch on my stomach.... I'm alert here...

(I forgot to try diplomacy with you guys again (dont know, but maybe its ok now, since I can see my faction name on other civilizations bases and know the trade rates)

Prophet Cha Daw
"The Betrayer and I"
Old April 5, 2003, 13:38   #11
Lazerus
King

I gave you a tech,a decent tech aswell albeit i did get the better part of the deal since my mines are now running at double speed, but after you helped form an alliance to block my path to planetary governor despite being allied i felt you owed me a little something
You had a choice anyways ... just the other was nowhere near as pleasant and we both know what yourself and your fellow captain think of the Hives way of life .... be warned our police spies are just as alert for anything that could be perceived as a threat to Hive security. We can live in tolerance of each other or ... well I hope relations do not deteriorate that far.
Remember next time the council is called to think a little more about where your alleigance lies for I will not be blocked a second time in my effort to stablise the societies on planet by removing the anarchy that is democracy!

(cya 2moro nite , fun playing evil again after being so nice in other multi player games)
Old April 5, 2003, 15:55   #12
Doomreaver
Settler

I might not be able to make it, since I have a College Open House to attend tomorrow and I don't know when it ends. I'll post here about starting up again once I'm back.
Old April 6, 2003, 14:51   #13
Lazerus
King

ok its 8 I'm here, cant see you online so I'll hang around for 10mins then check back in an hour or so if you still haven't shown up.
What the heck is open house anyways ? and on a sunday night !
k its 9:30 now starting to think we aint going to play will check again for probably last time later, otherwise keep the pbem going we got through very few turns through the week.

Last edited by Lazerus; April 6, 2003 at 16:32.
Old April 9, 2003, 13:04   #14
Lazerus
King

*bump* Awaiting the turn Doom. We going to arrange a new time to continue the IP game then ?
Old April 12, 2003, 06:52   #15
Lazerus
King

You sent me 2146 again Doom.
Old April 12, 2003, 12:38   #16
Doomreaver
Settler

2146 is the highest number I had in my Save directory, and I don't remember deleting my saves before then. I'll look around for the correct save.

I checked again, and 2146 is the only one I have. Now checking e-mail for previous turns from Auric Boil.

Checked my E-mail, found 2148. Now playing that turn.

In game found out that it was actually 2147, so 2147 has been payed and sent.

Last edited by Doomreaver; April 12, 2003 at 12:53.
Old April 12, 2003, 13:27   #17
Lazerus
King

Turn sent
Old April 12, 2003, 13:57   #18
Auric Boil
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Chieftain

2148 to Pirates!

Prophet Cha Daw
"The Betrayer and I"
Old April 15, 2003, 13:14   #19
Doomreaver
Settler

Here is thy turn Lazerus, and I'm sorry about the wait.

2148 to Hive.
Old April 15, 2003, 14:08   #20
Lazerus
King

Turn sent