Old April 15, 2003, 21:06   #1
Vesayen
King

Local Time: 19:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What is the most bizzare/stupidest thing you've ever done while sleeping/walking?
Last summer I had a fever so I was sweating like a pig, AND my air conditioner was broken-so my bed was basically a bathbath within a few hours of me falling asleep.

I go to sleep, partially wake up in the middle of the night and am discusted how I am all sweaty.......I go to change......in my half dream state I tried to take off my boxers and somehow had trouble so I RIPPED THEM IN HALF, then put another pair ONTOP of the old(now in half, but still wearing) pair.

Went to go change my shirt, had ALOT of trouble getting it off(I was mostly asleep) so what did I do? I RIPPED MY SHIRT IN HALF ALSO then put another shirt ontop of it, had trouble getting both sleeves through(I think I put my head in one of the sleeves) so I ripped a SECOND SHIRT in half.....

So at this point I am wearing two pairs of boxers, one ripped in half, not one but TWO shirts both of which are in tatters....

I then put on a THIRD shirt ontop of this bizzare ordeal, and fall back to sleep.......

The next morning I woke up amidst all these bizzare clothes and FREAKED OUT-what would you think of you woke up in the morning and you had three shirts on(two of which were ripped) and two pairs(one also ripped) of b oxers......

A few hours later I slowly realized what I did the night before.....

What is the most bizzare/stupidest thing you've ever done in your sleep?
Old April 15, 2003, 21:09   #2
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Local Time: 18:45
My brother (I don't do bizarre/stupid ) eats in his sleep at night.
One night I put a pound of garlic barbeque sausage in the refrigerator. Hot sheeeiiit.
He ate it all, in his sleep, and remembered nothing.
Old April 15, 2003, 21:10   #3
Tuberski

I saw a guy on Forensic Files last night that killed his mother-in-law and beat his father-in-law.

He didn't remember doing it, just woke up in the car with a bloody knife on the seat and blood all over his hands.

He went to the police and said he thought he had just killed someone.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old April 15, 2003, 21:26   #4
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

I slept on top of bunk bed during first semester of college. I stayed up all ****ing night writing up an essay for philosophy calss and when I woke up from 3 hour sleep at 8 in the morning I was too tired and retarded to find the ladder so I fell and ended up spending the whole day in the nurse office.
Old April 15, 2003, 21:51   #5
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

My wife, who sleepwalked occassionally, once ate the top layer of our wedding cake - while it was still frozen!
Old April 16, 2003, 00:08   #6
Lorizael
lifer
NationStates
Emperor

I half-woke from a dream when I was very young, put on a towel (even though I was wearing other clothes) went downstairs to the living room and asked my father and my brothers, over and over again, "What's the place where you get the money?" They kept laughing at me, and couldn't give me the right answer (which I think was bank), so I started crying, went back upstairs, removed the towel, and went back to bed.
Old April 16, 2003, 06:07   #7
red_jon
NationStates
King

Local Time: 23:45
Apparently my boyfriend sleepwalks. I find it really creepy.
Old April 16, 2003, 06:57   #8
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 07:45
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I slept when I walked, but I wasn't sleepwalking.
Old April 16, 2003, 08:50   #9
Ramo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

About 6 years ago in my sleep, I walked out of my apartment, walked down the stairs in my complex, walked out of my apartment complex. Then later I returned and managed to open the locked door to my apartment complex somehow, walked up the stairs, and walked back into my apartment.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
-Bokonon
Old April 18, 2003, 22:59   #10
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

My damn housemate (who has his own bathroom upstairs) keeps stumbling into my bathroom and peeing on the floor. Bastard.

Thankfully I sleep in, and the housemate I share the bathroom with assumes the job of cleaning it up.

She has taken to barricading the door at night to stop this from happening.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old April 19, 2003, 00:09   #11
loinburger
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I've beaten two people up in my sleep, both times on camping trips. Usually I just attack the wall or a chair or whatever, since I normally don't share a bedroom -- I can't even begin to estimate the number of times that I've beaten up furniture.

Once I had a dream that I was doing something highly illegal (mass murder, IIRC), and when I woke up I thought "Oh my God, I'm in deep ****, I've got to get out of the country!" and began to pack a suitcase. I realized that I'd been dreaming a few minutes later.
Old April 19, 2003, 06:09   #12
Wernazuma III
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMNationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 01:45
Oh, now's outing time. When I was 8, I dreamed I was going to the bathroom and I was wondering why the way was so short - so far, so well: Generally in those occasions one pee's in the bed. NOT ME though! My brother was doing homework in the adjacent room and the door was open. The next day he told me that I got up, marched into his room, opened my trousers and peed all over his papers. Honestly, it was NOT intentional.
Old April 19, 2003, 07:28   #13
red_jon
NationStates
King

Local Time: 23:45
Quote:
Originally posted by loinburger
I've beaten two people up in my sleep, both times on camping trips. Usually I just attack the wall or a chair or whatever, since I normally don't share a bedroom -- I can't even begin to estimate the number of times that I've beaten up furniture.

Once I had a dream that I was doing something highly illegal (mass murder, IIRC), and when I woke up I thought "Oh my God, I'm in deep ****, I've got to get out of the country!" and began to pack a suitcase. I realized that I'd been dreaming a few minutes later.

Now that is worrying
Old April 19, 2003, 07:33   #14
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 02:45
We were at our summer cabin with my folks, and I was 19 then. I was sleeping, seeing sexual dreams I guess. So I was mumbling loud the nastiest things that would make sailors blush. I know this only because my gf that time told me, my folks never said a word. It was super embarrasing, because we were sleeping practically in the same room, only curtain between me and my folks so.. Now I laugh to it, but I'm telling you it wasn't any funny then. We have unwritten contract that we don't ever talk about it, or mention it .
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old April 19, 2003, 07:34   #15
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 02:45
loinburger, That's a good one!
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old April 19, 2003, 09:00   #16
Solly
Emperor

Local Time: 00:45
When I was in a youth hostel in Dublin in September, I woke myself (and probably the other five people in the room) up by shouting something, I think it was "help" or something daft.

That's it.
Old April 19, 2003, 09:04   #17
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Living in a two store room with the bed on the upper level and a ladder that was screwed on the wall and was completely vertical, I always thought I had to be careful when going up or down.

Since on somedays I had to wake up really really early (around 8 o clock ) and had some trouble doing it, I figured I could place the alarm clock on the down level. That way I'd HAVE to get up (since the sound would be insufferable) and I would HAVE to be careful climbing down the ladder, so this would definitely wake me up.

I realized that I could climb down the ladder, turn off the alarm clock, then climb back up the ladder and return to bed and all this in a state of semi-consciousness, without losing a single step.

So that plan failed, I could play commando/monkey being half asleep...
Old April 19, 2003, 10:13   #18
Sirotnikov
DiplomacyApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization III Democracy Game
Emperor

Paik - that reminds me that I decided to put my alarm clock in another room, so I will have to get concious to turn it off. Of course I went to the other room, turned it off, and went back to sleep.

My stories are amusing though less wierd.

Once when I was a kid I fell on the floor from my bed, and somehow ended waking up under a chair. The point is, the chair's legs were far too close together so I have no idea how could I have rolled under it in my sleep.

My most recent sleeping events happenned when I was at my gf's place, spending the night.

It was early morning and she began poking at me, and tickling me a bit. I was still sleepy and unsure of what was happenning so I moved her hand. She thught it was amusing and persisted. After a while I gave her an elbow and moved her to the side, all this while still mostly sleeping. But then I got what I did and took her hand and put it on me, mumbling "Im sorry" but I couldn't make myself complete the sentance and fell asleep instead.

Another time, my gf waked me in the middle of the night, saying that there are wierd rings that are keeping her from sleeping. I assured her she was wrong as I heard no rings and went back to sleep. soon she woke me again saying that there are wierd rings. I assured her she was dreaming or imagining.

A second later, I heard the rings myself. After a while it hit me that it was my cellphone. I got up, and began mumbling "who the heck is that?" looked at the clock- 3:30 AM. "Who would call me in 3:30 AM?? Is that Taurus? What's up with him?" I answered Taurus, who asked me if I still need that ride that I asked him for, over an hour and a half ago. I thanked him, said no and went to bed.

My girfriend was leaughing her heart out. I coudlnt' figure out why. Then she explained that I mumbled and cursed in Russian. My gf speaks Hebrew (though knows Russian). I'm speaking hebrew since the age of 6, and only talk in Russian to my parents. I speak hebrew most of the day, English some of the day, and Russian rarely.

But for some reason, when awacked angrily from sleep, my mother tongue, the "primate language" somehow broke out.