Old January 7, 2004, 08:45   #361
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 18:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Er Patrik, you know damn well you have to disband units in sunken transports. I've waited all these turns and expected you to remember, and now you land them?
Attached Files:
File Type: zip danes_1532.zip (61.9 KB, 2 views)
Old January 8, 2004, 08:40   #362
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 20:58
Attached Files:
File Type: net turks13.net (439.9 KB, 2 views)
Old January 12, 2004, 06:45   #363
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Here we go preparing the defences
Attached Files:
File Type: net austria anno domini 1532.net (439.9 KB, 2 views)
Old January 12, 2004, 10:31   #364
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 19:58
FiGu

Henrik

Then me
Old January 14, 2004, 23:22   #365
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

FiGu 48 hours plus
Old January 17, 2004, 14:57   #366
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

I'll play tomorrow

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 18, 2004, 15:10   #367
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Turn..
Attached Files:
File Type: net french_1_1532.net (439.9 KB, 2 views)

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 21, 2004, 19:36   #368
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 00:58
Guys, I'm leaving (as you can see at http://apolyton.net/forums/showthre...threadid=106954), so we must to find a replacement for me in this game...

Do you know anyone that could volunteer to do so?
Old January 21, 2004, 20:11   #369
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Henrik is up and then we need to find a replacement for Yaro.

There is a couple of weeks but unless we want this one to die, we better start looking.
Old January 21, 2004, 20:20   #370
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Well, what can I say?

Sweden is a very minor civ, with few units but an interesting future. My Sweden army was going to capture two or three cities in Rusia in the next turns...

So that's not only an interesting game, but also one that don't consume too much time!

Don't be shy! Replace me!
Old January 22, 2004, 18:03   #371
Eivind IV
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

I was Denmark in the PBEM playtest of this scenario until I had to go away in the army, so I am familiarized with this scen. Well, I've ended up in the navy and serving in a camp very close to my home, so I will be able to play as Sweden if you want me!

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!
Old January 23, 2004, 11:11   #372
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Kobra
I was Denmark in the PBEM playtest of this scenario until I had to go away in the army, so I am familiarized with this scen. Well, I've ended up in the navy and serving in a camp very close to my home, so I will be able to play as Sweden if you want me!
Welcome Kobra (Eivind)

The Danes and Ottomans have lined up against the Spanish, Hapsburgs and I believe the French.

The Swedes (you) and the English (me) have thus far stayed nuetral. Officially the English deplore the Danes allying with heathens but we have remained nuetral thus far. I would talk with Yaro on anything else going on with Sweden.
Old January 23, 2004, 17:13   #373
yaroslav
Emperor

There is nothing special. I'll remove the password just before leaving or the next turn, that should come as soon as Henrik and then Steve will move
Old January 31, 2004, 10:51   #374
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

henrik if possible please play this weekend. Yaro leaves on thursday and I would like him to get one more turn in before Eivind takes over.

Thanks
Old February 5, 2004, 19:06   #375
yaroslav
Emperor

Hi guys!

As I'm leaving I've downloaded the lasted posted file and removed my own password. Please, play on from this file.

Good luck everyone!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip passwordremoved.zip (62.0 KB, 2 views)
Old February 19, 2004, 10:30   #376
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Henrik?
Old March 11, 2004, 11:01   #377
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK guys Im implementing a new rule for myself.

Any PBEM without a turn being played for a month Im going to drop out of.

With that being said we have a couple of options. Any of which need to happen by this sunday or Im officially out of this one.

Option1: Henrik plays his turn.

Option2: Yaro comes back as the Swedes and Eivind takes over for Henrik.

Ill live with any other option that gets this game going again.

Or we just let this one die, which would be unfortunate because I know I and others really enjoy this scenario.

So what say you all?
Old March 11, 2004, 12:33   #378
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

I'll play my turn now, if someone want to take over for me that's ok though.
But I'd prefer staying in charge

Last edited by Henrik; March 11, 2004 at 12:57.
Old March 11, 2004, 12:46   #379
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Nothing of importance took place during the spanish turn
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain1532.net (439.9 KB, 2 views)
Old March 11, 2004, 13:30   #380
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Beer delivered to Lubeck.
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1532.net (439.9 KB, 2 views)
Old March 11, 2004, 15:12   #381
Eivind IV
King

I belive yaroslav is back to play his game, so thanks for the game anyway

Old March 11, 2004, 15:39   #382
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Kobra
I belive yaroslav is back to play his game, so thanks for the game anyway
Yes but Henrik wants a replacement, do you want to be the Spanish?
Old March 11, 2004, 16:22   #383
Eivind IV
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
I'll play my turn now, if someone want to take over for me that's ok though.
But I'd prefer staying in charge
Um...he says he wants to stay in charge?

Old March 11, 2004, 17:39   #384
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ah OK, I missed the last part.

Its up to you Henrik, I know you are very busy but you need to play more than once every 6 weeks.

I would be more than happy to have you continue, its your scenario!

Darius is up
Old March 11, 2004, 23:16   #385
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 18:58
Huh? I go after Sweden...
Old March 12, 2004, 04:16   #386
Henrik
Emperor

I think I will be able to keep up, the amount of games I'm in has been greatly reduced as of late
Old March 12, 2004, 10:17   #387
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
I think I will be able to keep up, the amount of games I'm in has been greatly reduced as of late
OK fair enough Henrik

If anyone sees Yaroslav on MSN let him know he is welcome to join us back in this game AND its his turn
Old March 12, 2004, 16:14   #388
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 20:58
Holy Fu*ck! This game moves!
Old March 23, 2004, 11:03   #389
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaroslav, now that you are back do you want to take back Sweden?
Old March 24, 2004, 18:31   #390
yaroslav
Emperor

Ok, I'll return to Sweden command. I'll play in a few minutes