Old June 19, 2003, 21:03   #181
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 18:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I sent the mail, so I don't know what's up.
Old June 19, 2003, 21:17   #182
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 19:58
Well maybe EL is busy. Did you let him know it was his turn?
Old June 19, 2003, 21:50   #183
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

That was implied by the secret contents of the mails.
Old June 19, 2003, 21:51   #184
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
That was implied by the secret contents of the mails.

Fair enough!
Old June 19, 2003, 22:09   #185
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 20:58
Gah, Apolyton has been very screwy lately, second time in like three days I manage to get something to open up.

In other news, Spanish fleet decimated outside Oran, seven Spanish ships sunk to only one loss.
Attached Files:
File Type: net turks6.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 19, 2003, 22:12   #186
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yea! El is back!

And I agree Apoly has been very frustrating lately!
Old June 19, 2003, 23:15   #187
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence

In other news, Spanish fleet decimated outside Oran, seven Spanish ships sunk to only one loss.
Praise be to Allah!

Last edited by Darius871; June 19, 2003 at 23:28.
Old June 19, 2003, 23:18   #188
Dr. Nick
Deity

Now there is no Spanish invasion near Melilla, and the invasion that isn't will be crushed by the mighty Turkish fist.
Old June 19, 2003, 23:32   #189
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Henrik, maybe you should reroute your 'armada' to defend your own damn country.
Old June 19, 2003, 23:53   #190
Dr. Nick
Deity

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old June 20, 2003, 05:45   #191
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 00:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Now, now, don't worry.
Spain has plenty of forces for both of you
Old June 21, 2003, 09:40   #192
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

jim panse your up!
Old June 22, 2003, 07:18   #193
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:58
No turkish advance spotted on the Balkans this year, my fellow christian kings in Europe.
Attached Files:
File Type: net austria_6_1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 22, 2003, 08:25   #194
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Great we are moving again!

FiGu is up, with Henrik on deck.

Not a bump just a reminder!
Old June 23, 2003, 01:22   #195
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25 Not a bump just a reminder!
pc++
Old June 24, 2003, 22:17   #196
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

FIGU THREE DAYS!
Old June 25, 2003, 04:23   #197
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

omg! eh, you will have the turn soon..

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old June 26, 2003, 16:03   #198
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Attached Files:
File Type: net french_1_1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old June 27, 2003, 05:32   #199
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Is it just me or is this way too slow? :(
More danish knights moves on to the after life.

Several Berber pirates sleeps with the fishes...

Spain is pleased (though somewhat preplexed) by the fact that it seems no European prince has adopted the foul learnings of the protestantism so far.
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 29, 2003, 14:48   #200
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Painfully slow!

And of course FiGu had to wait till I got very busy with my kids this week.

Ill try and have the turn up tonight, I just got back from a camping trip.
Old July 1, 2003, 07:24   #201
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Nothing to report
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old July 1, 2003, 17:06   #202
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro?
Old July 2, 2003, 16:51   #203
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

P&P

Russian Campaing:

The Swedes have increased their Russian Campaing, and they are expected to attack and conquest (in some years) the cities of Memel, Birze, Kiejdany, Grodno and so on....

They are also expected to proclaim Protestantism as offical religion of the state very soon...

Also, I want to do a notification of abscence:

I'll be out of city from the Saturday to July the 15th. I'll try to connect the Saturday in order to move my turn, if possible
Attached Files:
File Type: net sweden_a1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old July 2, 2003, 17:17   #204
Henrik
Emperor

I'll be gone from July 11 to 22nd myself.

I'll see about getting a sub.
Old July 2, 2003, 17:21   #205
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Old July 2, 2003, 22:55   #206
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

- Fields outside Groningen and Ostende razed.

- The King is deeply concerned about the flagrant mobilization of the French fleet against Denmark. We've observed ships continually moving east, and one galley has already passed Groningen. If ANY French ships not bearing trade goods pass an imaginary line marked by Osnabruck, this will be considered an act of war. If you're going to openly attack us for the Hapsburg dogs you'd be very kind to announce it.
Attached Files:
File Type: net danes_1526.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old July 2, 2003, 23:02   #207
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	neth.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	49012  
Old July 2, 2003, 23:06   #208
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

God will punish you for this!
Old July 2, 2003, 23:16   #209
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Pity England has decided to join the fetid cesspool of false prophets as well. We'll fight to the last for our... 'individually defined version' of God!

Last edited by Darius871; July 2, 2003 at 23:26.
Old July 2, 2003, 23:30   #210
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
'individually defined version' of God!
This version of god is blaspheme! Anyone who aids the unbelievers and attacks fellow Christians will be punished by god. It is inevitable!