Old October 23, 2000, 19:13   #151
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Sorry. Double Post.
[This message has been edited by Christantine The Great (edited October 23, 2000).]
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2000, 19:15   #152
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
OOC: The Unity Project was launched in 2060. They lost contact with Earth after a couple of months. How would they know what the Spanish did in a war in 2061?

------------------
"Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives

The MGE Succession Game Team. Sign Up Today!
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2000, 21:32   #153
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 05:32
***Private Message***
To: Head Datajack Roze c/o Data Angels
From: Academian Provost Zakharov c/o University of Planet

Simply stating the mistakes humankind has made in the past?

Release the prisoners to Aki-Zeta five or yourself, are you mad Roze... I will need a signed statement if I release the prisoners to you that you will not let them roam outside your capital city of Data DeCentral.

I do not want war between our factions; as we are the two most alike factions on this planet and have the greatest rewards for allying.

So I tell you this, extend your ultimatum and we shall craft a treaty that both will be happy with.
DarkCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2000, 21:34   #154
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

OOC: Thread ends here as the place will be locked by Mark or Dan.

*** DREAM TO PLANETMIND ***
FROM ZAKHAROV

Fear you. Ha! Why should I fear you. You are but a figment of my imagination, go away or I will seek a demonologist to drive you from my head.
Old October 23, 2000, 21:56   #155
[LordLMP]

OOC: Re-read my last post, doesn't show the things i edited, darnit :/ wanted to get Consciouness to exchange Planetary Networks aswell, since Doctrine: Flexibility is very special to the pirates, risky to share it.

NAUTILUS SAILOR NEWS

Results from the polls...

Last week, Captain Svensgaard started a poll to see the peoples opinion on the possible Pact with Cybernetic Consciousness. It seems most of the Merchant and Military sectors agree with the idea, while we have a lot from the Industrial and Agriculture sectors. So 2/3 would approve a Pact with Cyborgs. Svensgaard also stated that we will continue keep an on them thought.

Helping the Cyborgs in their war...

Many people wonder why we getting ourselves involve in a landwar. Captain Svensgaard states that we need to help our friends fight against a Dictorship runned faction. We may not support the UN Charter, but we do believe a lot of what it says in it. Besides, the Scouting Expedition as finish its exploration and they have nothing else to do :P

The construction of Privateer Quay is completed...

...and already started in extablishing defences. Scout Patrol will be ready soon, so Gun Foil Mariner can go on do its usual military protection.

Dream to Planetmind

We don't like killing, yet we do so... thats humanity for you... besides, we are not the only ones that are killing... your mindworms having fun destroying Morgan?... this is what is left of our humanity... we came here to avoid the destruction of our home... and avoid making the same mistakes... but some people never learn... my people for one rather live peacefully in the seas... away from the war on land... we have no intentions of taking the seas from you... but we do need to expand as our population grow... we have no choice... and we will fight for our survival...
if you ever choose to have a temper fit upon us... why not be friends?...

Old October 23, 2000, 22:10   #156
[LordLMP]

TO: Nautilus of the Sea

The Synthmetal and Trance upgrades on the rovers are completed. We ready to help the cyborgs in their attack. I also took the liberty to rename the unit, since we are no Recon Rovers anymore. The units are nicknaming themselves as the Nautilus Raiders and the Nautilus Marauders.

waiting for further orders...

Colonel Greenway
1st Laser Rovers

TO: 1st Laser Rovers

Good to hear. Do remember that you are to support the Cyborg units, not to directly be in the fighting. I have no intentions to loose you people in a landwar.

If the taskforce succeeds in capturing University Base, try to acquire any technologies and any other useful data.

Captain Ulrik Svensgaard

****message to the consciousness****

TO: Alki Zeta-Five

Thank you for upgrading my Rover Units. They seem to be ready to move out with the rest of your Units.

Do remember that even if they may coordinate with your Commanders, they are still Nautilus Units. So they will split off if needed.

Old November 14, 2000, 19:16   #157
DarkCloud
staff

Bump.
Old January 22, 2001, 21:21   #158
DarkCloud
staff

Bump.