Old October 23, 2000, 21:37   #1
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 05:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010
The Chiron Chronicle II
***DREAM TO PLANETMIND***
***CEO NWANDBWE MORGAN***

Continue to fight a losing battle, so you claim to be an entity...

I will not close the mines for ever; perhaps indefinitley, but not during the war which I am losing against Zakharov, and certainly not now.

Do you want money... I can provide you with much?
DarkCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2000, 22:02   #2
Argonaut
Prince

***Private Message***
To: Provost Zakharov c/o University of Planet

I'm afraid I cannot allow you any more leeway then I have already given. Your faliure to respect the rights of all of your citizens leaves with me no other choice. We are at war Zakharov. I only hope you can see the light before this war destroys you.

***Private Message***
To: Prime Function Aki Zeta-Five c/o Cybernetic Conciousness
CEO Nwabudike Morgan c/o Morgan Industries

Regrettably, Provost Zakharov has left with me no choice but to declare vendetta. I had hoped it would not have to come to this, but now that it has, know that you both have my full support. CEO Morgan, my borders are once again open to your trade if you are willing. I am currently assembling an offensive force to contribute to the attack. My only hope is that we can do this with a minmal loss of civilian lives. Prime Function, I'm currently combining my best operatives into an offensive force in order to break down the University security as you previously suggested.

***Public Announcement***

Datatechs, I speak to you with grave news. Provost Zakharov has been unwilling to release our Cybernetic friends be held prisoner illegally within University territory. Unfortunately, this means a state of war now exists between our two factions. An offensive force is being assembled, which will be combined with those of the Conciousness and the Morganites, in order to put an end to Zakharov's regime. I had hoped that the threat of force would be enough to make the academician see the light, but it appears he cares less about humanity than I thought. Now our forces will see to it that our friends are liberated and returned to their homes. There was room on this continent for four factions. But by the time this war is over, there will be only three. Zakharov's University poses a threat to the survival of mankind on Planet, and he has to be eliminated.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24, 2000, 04:13   #3
XWaste
Prince

***Private to the Nautilus Pirates***

Encrypted Message
To: Captain Ulrik Svensgaard

The first assault against the University has just been initiated, here are the plans for your approval. Our target will be Inspiration Point, which is as close to Gamma Heights as in University Base. I believe that Zhakarov is expecting us to attack University Base, so this move will be unexpected. We have three infantry units and three rover units (including your two) at Gamma Heights ready to be deployed. The rover units will scout around the infantry, using their increased mobility and speed to warn of university units. Should some be encountered, they will no doubt rush to attack what they perceive to be a lone unit, and can be lead back into the main army and easily disposed off. Should they not attack, then the rover unit will be in their element and can easily chase and destroy the fleeing unit.

There are two scout rovers patrolling around Inspiration point which will have to be neutralised before the main attack, but I see no difficulty in this. Moving from Alpha Prime are two more regiments of Augmented patrols. Once all Eight units coordinate we will be able to easily overpower the two Synth units that they have in garrison there.

The Data Angels have joined the fight against the university. With Inspiration Point secured, we will then be able to squeeze university base between our troops and Data Angel and Morganite troops. Our strategic position means that we can also intercept any aid coming from outpost one, or units fleeing University Base.

We have set up a secure channel for your units to use, as we are closing down all electronic communications. We will give you regular updates using the secure channel only.

In regards to the tech exchange…we will grant planetary networks as well, the transfer will occur once we can again resume normal communications.

[This message has been edited by XWaste (edited October 24, 2000).]
XWaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24, 2000, 15:31   #4
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

UN Free Press
Public announcement by Comissioner Lal, U.N. Headquarters

Dear citizens, soon help will come in the form of Isles of deep.Do not be afraid of these frendly creatures.They will arrive in front of our harbors to take us to an island, south of U.N. Headquarters, where we will be save from the Spartan persecution.Pack as much as food and supplies and some personal belongings, leave nothing to the Spartans.All of our bases have converted their production from defensive units to colony pods and all resources are given to that production.

Fighting is not an opting, I´m afraid.The Spartans have a way too much of a superior army compared to us, that is the whole point in their society.To wage war, nothing more.
Even if we managed to stop their current onslaught, probably with the cost of countless lifes, they would never stop attacking us.They would send armies after armies to kill us, until either us or them would be no more.

One night in my dreams came an entity called planetmind.This entity is friendly towards us and wants to help.It is capable of controlling the native life of this planet, or rather it is the combined concioucness of the native lifeforms.
Planetmind will try to keep the Spartans away, until we can move to our new home with the help of its Isles of deep.

Once we arrive there, life is going to be hard.Food, drinkable water and accomodations will be rationed until we can enlarge our new bases to support everyone.

Hopefully, someday we will prosper there better than we have here.
TheDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24, 2000, 16:18   #5
[LordLMP]

TO: Aki Zeta-Five

I and my Chief of Military agree with the plans, I would be able to provide artillary support from the sea. I have just sent orders to rush build a Laser Foil prototype so it can be sent near Inspiration Point in time. Surely, University will not expect anything from the seas.

Captain Ulrik Svensgaard

TO: Captain Ulrik Svensgaard

Sir, I just wanted to warn you of the stress your putting on our reserves by Hurrying the Laser Foil production. We are already in the process of upgrading our Scout Patrols to Trance Synth Garrisons. The people may wonder about the expenditures to military.

Quark Gates
Chief of Economy
Old October 24, 2000, 21:48   #6
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
Dream to Prime Function Aki Zata-5 and Datajack Rose...

You have dare fight for my enemy!? Consider the Planetfungus your worst enemy.

""Planetchildren, I was wrong. This is not a time for peace. This is a time for defence. A time for war. Planetfungaltowers, rise up where ever you can inside all enemy territory. Planetsporelaunchers. Fire on all enemy cities. Planetworms, attack.""

Dream to Commissioner Lal...

My Planetisles have created a corridor in which you will be safe until you reach the island you speak of. Do not attempt radio contact between the Planetisles. The island has a Planetsporelauncher garrison which will protect the island at all times. I will give them to you upon reaching the new island. I have kept a small patch of fungus in which to grow troops which will help you. I have ordered my Planetworms to infest your cities here after you leave. The Spartans will not get your cities unscathed.

Dream to Aca. Zakharov...

You will let me control the Manifold Nexus. I am willing to give you 5 Planetworms that you may study and attempt to breed.

Dream to all Peacekeepers...

Greetings. I am Planetmind. I am Planet. I am here to help you. Trust the Planetisles. Do not worry about the Planetworms attacking you or eating you. This will not happen. You are the wises among the Earthhumans for you cling to the very reason why you were sent out here. Peace.

""All Planetisles, clear out any Pirate ships from the corridor. We must protect the EarthPeacekeepers.""

------------------
"Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives

The MGE Succession Game Team. Sign Up Today!
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24, 2000, 22:15   #7
[LordLMP]

OOC: Pirate ships? my faction havne't discovered the peacekeepers yet, or even have any ships in that area :P Faction not into piracy yet, geezz another thing, Morgans decided to help the Cyborgs, not Cyborgs helping Morgans. Planetmind can't hack or intercept radio transmission of the transfer of the Trance ability..... just saying..... not being bossy...sorry don't hurt me...
Old October 24, 2000, 22:16   #8
Argonaut
Prince

Dream to Planetmind
Who are you? What do you mean "fight for my enemy"? Do you mean our war with the University? Provost Zakharov cannot be allowed to continue to harm innocent people. If you side with him then you side against me.
But who are you? I do not wish to fight with someone whom I have never met. Are you somehow connected to the mindworms?
I am a strong believer in all of humanity working together. There is so much we all can learn from each other. Do you know who I am, and what my people represent? Who are you?
Old October 25, 2000, 00:15   #9
Cyber
Warlord

Local Time: 07:32
Message from Colonel Santiago to Comissioner Lal

Don´t try to fool me with your scorched earth strategy.Soon your capital will fall before my mighty army, then your other cities and finally you will be executed publicly and I will drink wine from your skull.There is nowhere to escape, no place to hide.

Tell this to your people.Anyone of your army who stands against my forces and survives, will be put through his stomach into a pole and left to die in the Great Dunes.There will be a great bloodshead in the cities that I conquer from you and those who are left to survive will, from the shear dread, never rise against me.Your reign of stupidity and naivness is about to end.
Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25, 2000, 00:16   #10
Cyber
Warlord

Urgent Message
To:Colonel Santiago

Sir, we have another problem.Our forward scouts, 16 soldiers in their rovers have apparently ”sunk” in a xenofungus field.Also, near the fungusfield grew some spore launchers, which immediately when we came near launched their spores.3 soldiers dead and 2 more dying.The whole taskforce has stopped and ready for a mindworm attack.The most alerting is that our radars indicate somekind of fungal towers rising up from the xenofungus.These towers haven´t started growing near us, but soon will probably and I don´t want to stay and find out what they are.

We decided to cross that fungusfield and to circle the Great Dunes to U.N. Headquarters, but that option seems now closed.There is too much fungus on our path.
This all seems, as if the native lifeforms want us dead.

Urgent Message
To: Commander Hardion, 1st Laser rover unit

Commander, you have fought against mindworms and this planets lifeforms.The pesty mindworms probably are in a pissed mood today.Instead of crossing the fungus field and circling the dunes you will cross them.And don´t tell me its not wise to cross the dunes.You have your rovers, which are Spartan made and can cross even Hell.

As for the native lifeforms, you won´t find them in the dunes so your passage is secured.
If you, however, have to cross a fungalfield, give it a good bombardment to ensure nothing is lurking there and the same thing with fungal towers.You know what to do if you encounter mindworms.Still, try to avoid contacts with the natives, will you?I don´t want my good soldiers to turn into wormbait.
Futher orders will come when you are near U.N. Headquarters.

[This message has been edited by Cyber (edited October 24, 2000).]
Old October 25, 2000, 03:49   #11
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

Urgent message
To: Comissioner Pravin Lal

Sir, our long range scanners have detected the Spartan army coming through the the dunes.They seem to have evaded the defenses planetmind set up.

Sir, they´ll be here before we can get everyone through the corridor.
We have practicly cannibalised every possible source to build the colony pods, and they´ll be ready in a couple of days.Until then we have to stall the spartan,any way possible.

Urgent message
To: Chief of Security, U.N. Headquarters

This is a very grave information, indeed.Send all units here in U.N. heaquarters to intercept the spartan units.Also,send a message to the Laser rover unit travelling here, to change cource for interception.

The Laser rovers will charge the west flank of the spartans while the unity rovers charge straight into the oncoming army.The unity chopper unit starts to harass the spartans after the rovers have charged in.

The Spartans surely will not retreat,and as I know their expertise, this is a suicide mission for troops.

Message from Comissioner Pravin Lal to counter-offensive taskforce

Our brave warriors, I will tell you the truth about your new mission.You are going against the Spartan army.You are to stall them as long as possible.

You will probably not survive, but you are our only hope.
Fight for your believes, fight for the freedom of your people, of your loved ones.Fight for unity, fight for humankind.
Good luck, warriors, and God bless you.

Old October 25, 2000, 04:31   #12
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

UN Free press

chaos in the bases

All peacekeeper bases are in a state of orderly chaos, as people and equipment are hurried onto the arriving Planetisles.The bases have been stripped of all possible equipment that can be carried by the planetisles.Temporal shelters have been readied for the long trip to the destination island, on the back of the
planetisles.
But the most important ones are the colony pods, which are soon to be ready in all of our three bases.Without them we will surely perish in our new homeland.A big help was the one colony pod,which was a gift from Planetmind.

Our new home-a paradise or a cramped paradise

A question arises,when discussing the habitability of
the Island of peace, as people have started calling it.
For how long can it sustain our growing population?

Scientists have started researching, or rather, re-discovering the ability to use and build ships.
With shipfaring we can build water-going versions of formers, which in turn can terraform the waters around the island of peace.We will be able even to have bases built on water.
Still, it will take atleast a year until we are once again able to ride the waves.
Old October 25, 2000, 10:20   #13
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

OOC:The new peacekeeper bases to be found on Island of peace.
U.N. Headquarters, the northernmost part of island
coordinates 114,104
U.N. Planetary trust, the middlepart of island.Coordinates 114,112
U.N. Amnesty town, the southernmost part of island.
Coodrinates 120,114
On the huge map of planet.
[This message has been edited by TheDiplomat (edited October 25, 2000).]
Old October 25, 2000, 16:03   #14
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Dream To Planetmind:
Zakharov

Perhaps, you are a hallucination... but perhaps you are not... 5 Planetworms, how soon... Research in return for the Nexus... Perhaps... I cannot defend it well... so perhaps I will grant you with this... hmmm... my answer is
... yes.
Old October 25, 2000, 16:09   #15
DarkCloud
staff

Orders for Evacuation
General Notice 5-7-2119
New Alliance?

A mysterious entity calling itself 'planetmind' has proposed an alliance with us, promising to grant us with 5 planetworms and thus granting us the head research capabilities and the power to crush our enemies if we evacuate the Manifold Nexus.

This we shall do.

-Zakharov
Old October 25, 2000, 16:43   #16
XWaste
Prince

Thought Log

:Ben Iota-8
7-5-2119 15:18:73.00283

start

The test subject is currently in deep REM sleep. The amplifiers have been attached to broadcast on all wideband frequencies, to both through the air and into the land. Decoding frequency also to match wave forms recorded from mind worms, though certain peculiarities yet cannot be simulated.

Manipulation of brain waves to commence - inserting the program now...OK stimulation of the aural processors within the brain in the best approximation of 'dream speech'...

Broadcast started

TEST

TEST

PLANET, CAN YOU HEAR US.

PLEASE REPLY

broadcast repeated.

progam stopped. Am about to begin recording, Zeta-5 system maintenance utilities shut down...recording subjects brain waves and functioning started at 15:26:15.03836 to document a possible reply.

Old October 25, 2000, 20:37   #17
Christantine The Great
Prince

Dream to Prime Fuction Aki Zata-5...

Did you try to contact me? Let me remind you, you can only contact me while in normal sleep without any types of hardware trying to scream a message at me. You have quite a bit of research to do. I am sorry about my harsh reaction. But remember Morgan hurts me so I must repulse him.

Dream to Aca. Zakharov...

Good. I will be sending two Planetworm clusters to the Manifold Nexus now. They will have larval Planetworms with them for you. Understand, this is a trade, not a treaty. I will stop hunting your units though.

OOC: I never said that isles can send radio messages. I just don't want other people picking it up and finding the Peacekeepers. I also never said that Pirate (notice the cap. "P") ships were in the area. I just don't want them around the Peacekeepers. They are just simple precautions.

Dream to Datajack Roze...

When I said fight for my enemy I meant Morgan. He disrupts my fungal stocks with horrible mines. I guess I acted too harshly. Please forgive me but remember one thing. Morgan hurts me.

Maybe if you have one pilot in the EarthCopter I can have some Planetworms be on it and you can drop them on the Earthspartan troops. I have almost have the cities ready for my Planetworms to do much damage to the Earthspartans. I regret that the cities have to be destroyed.

------------------
"Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives

The MGE Succession Game Team. Sign Up Today!
Old October 25, 2000, 21:13   #18
DarkCloud
staff

Dream to Planetmind:
Aca. Zakharov

Thank you 'planetmind' for your sending of the 'research subjects'... they will be greatly appreciated... I hope that I can use them to destroy the evil people who are polluting your world worse than us and their allies... the research you have provided me with is invaluable... thank you.
Old October 25, 2000, 21:21   #19
XWaste
Prince

thought log

:Ben Iota-8
8-5-2119 09:02:45.89532

start record conversation

Prime Function Aki Zeta-5: The experiment was not a total failure, I was contacted last night in another dream.

:Yes Prime Function, I have read the post, what do you suggest?

PF: The entity claims that it can only be contacted through normal sleep. This has me somewhat perplexed, as in normal sleep the dreams are unguided, random. I do not know how we can effectively communicate this way. Try the experiment again, without the amplification. I think that 'planet' perhaps can hear when 'planet' is being spoken to.

: Do you have a message to send.

PF: More than a message, create a dreamscape of a fungal plane, and place the subject there. Have her open with
PLANET, THERE IS MUCH WE HAVE TO DISCUSS
From your equipment you should then be able to monitor any response. If you can interpret the response, then simply input any interaction directly into the dream, as if you were talking to planet yourself. If you cannot interpret what planet is saying then you have to allow the subject some degree of consciousness without allowing her to wake up. Make sure you record everything.

:Yes Prime Function

PF: These series of dream messages are just too cumbersome a way to communicate, this research may enable us to develop some sort of receiver, if we can only determine how 'planet' is influencing my brain waves, and why it is neccesary I be asleep.

:If indeed it is necessary. Planet may just be biding its time at the moment, choosing to destabalise us through what most humans fear and distrust and still attach some mystical value to - their dreams.

PF: Until we have some more information we cannot make any conclusions. Run the test. Lets see if 'planet' is willing to enter in a conversation.

[This message has been edited by XWaste (edited October 25, 2000).]
Old October 25, 2000, 22:05   #20
Argonaut
Prince

[i]Dream to Planetmind...
Now I think I understand your concern. I assure you that no great friendship exists between myself and Morgan. I have fought a war for the express purpose of freeing my people from his control. But Morgan is more powerful than I, and it is in the best interest of my people to remain at peace with his people. Morgan barely tolerates my existance, but it is better then him seeking to endanger the lives of my people.
Is it true what people say? Are you really the embodiment of all of this wonderful world we find ourselves on? I believe there is much that we can learn from such a powerful force.
I will do my best to heed your warnings and respect your power. But the interests of my people come first. If you threaten them, I will defend them.
Old October 25, 2000, 23:43   #21
[LordLMP]

NAUTILUS SAILORS NEWS

Laser Foil prototype completed...

Safe Haven has quickly completed a Laser Foil which takes advantages of the technologies of Lasers and Synthmetal. The Foil was named Diamond Shark and has already being sent towards Privateer Quay.

Accidental Dream to Planetmind

wonders across the seas... Nautilus bases placed throughout the seas... people content... people at peace... away from landwars... planetmind... Isle of the deeps everywhere... slaughtering bases... people dying... ships sinking... the Foreign base near Safe haven... a pinked eyed child... mind worms.... isle of the deeps......... destruction of Safe Haven.... Pressure Dome cracks..... end of nautilus.....

TO: Aki Zeta-Five

This Planetmind worries me. The alignment of the suns as ended, yet planetmind is still around, but atleast s/he calming down. Why does Planetmind choose now to communicate to us? Planetmind as proven how dangerous s/he is. Don't like having some global being who can control the mindworms threating us everytime we displeases hir. Anyway, how do you communicate to Planetmind via dreams which we don't have complete control of. What happens if we unintentionally say something to offend Planetmind? In that case, the rest of my people?

Anyway, sorry for sending this useless message, just woked up. Also, theres a strange base west of Safe Haven. Sending you the pictures of the base. What do you make of this? Theres full of fungus around that base, from what we can see. Wonder how they survive there...
Old October 26, 2000, 05:31   #22
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

*Dream to planetmind from Pravin Lal*

Thank you...friend...you have saved our lives...the island of peace will be a safe haven for humans and native life...one of the copters will land near the old U.N. Headquarters...your mindworms can then climb in...just in time for the battle...we need only a few hours for the rest of our people to get out from the old bases...must keep the Spartans away until then...
[This message has been edited by TheDiplomat (edited October 26, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 06:46   #23
Cyber
Warlord

Battle report

Sir, the peacekeepers have done it again.
three hours ago they ambushed our forward scouts.Then, before we could do anything, two whole units rushed and attacked us.It was a bloody battle, rovers head to head blasting each other.
Finally, five minutes ago we managed to rout them, but they haven´t fled.I reckon we have destroyed worth a whole unit of their rovers,while they managed to make us damage worth 1/3 of a unit.
According to our sensors, they are probably waiting for us in the hilly region south, just in front of U.N. Headquarters.We´ve decided to stay for a while here and to monitor the peacekeeper forces.

Next morning

*Voice communication to Colonel Santiago from Commander Hardion*

Sir,...they´ve renewed their attack against us!... and they got support...
One of their surviving rover units from yesterday with the help of another rover unit charged us from south...
and a while later a Laser rover unit charged from north... we´re now between a hammer and anvil...(sounds of explosions)

Sh*t!... what´s that!... God damn!... copters, but it can´t be...
they are blasting our forward lines into bits and pieces...We have to retreat...

Now one of their copters is hovering over our central lines... Sh*t, that thing is hard to hit...

the damn copter is dropping something... mindworms!... they´re raining on us...the central lines in panic!We have to retreat!...(Shouting to someone else)Shoot that thing out of the sky now, or I´ll shoot you!

(A huge explosion)The copter is down!... Sh*t!, the mindworms are pouring out of it!...

We are retreating now!…(gun fire and a shattering of a window)…(Someone else)Commander… Commander!…

Battle report

This is Commander Finhal, I´ve taken command after Commander Hardion was killed in action.

We have retreated about 100km east, the peacekeepers stopped following us about 20km ago.
Our casualties are two whole units: the 1st Laser unit was almost completely destroyed and the 3rd Laser unit was devoured by the mindworms.
All of the other units got extensive damage, and we have to go as soon as possible for repairs.The peacekeepers got lots of damage too.They´ve got maybe one unit left and it has taken heavy casualties.
Damn, without those copters and mindworms, we would have easily won that battle.

We are now heading towards War outpost.

[This message has been edited by Cyber (edited October 26, 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Cyber (edited October 26, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 08:52   #24
XWaste
Prince

University Sun-Governor
7-6-2118

Terrorist attack in University Base!

Production on the next division of laser rovers has come to a standstill today as terrorists bombed a production factory, destroying all the stockpiled parts that where due to be assembled a day later.

Factory foreman Richard Geue-Jenkins started that 'Weeks of labour has been destroyed with this attack, we are basically back at stage one.'

Therre was no loss of life, though damages are reported to be severe.

A full report continues on page 2

OOC-Sorry, we have a newspaper here the sun-herald...my mind ,must have slipped

[This message has been edited by XWaste (edited October 27, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 11:54   #25
DarkCloud
staff

OOC: XWaste: the paper is the University Sun-Governor just for your information

University Sun-Governor
7-6-2119
Volume 17, Issue 125

Terrorist attack in University Base!

Contd from page 1

"The terrorist attack will not be unpunished" The chief of Security, Samuel Geddings-Howe commented. "We will have dragnets set up all around; however our police force is largely understaffed."

He went on to ask for more funding for more protection.
Zakharov spoke at the press conference, "The explosive device was supposedly made by the Morganites; however I suspect different, I suspect that the Cyborgs are behind the recent terrorist attack."

Despite the slowing of production; all plans are going ahead to ready antoher unit of Laser Rovers.

Colonization Pod

The colonization pod based in Inspiration Point will take off for colonization as soon as the Cyborgs or Morganites are destroyed.

For now they are based in a secure area of Inspiration Point.

[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited November 03, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 11:57   #26
DarkCloud
staff

Ooc: Why haven't the Cyborgs attacked?

Message to Aca. Zakharov
Subject: The troops have arrived

The new 'mindworm' troops, promised to us by planetmind have arrived and are ready to be studied by our scientists.

However I will take all precautions to make sure that the ordinary populace and spies do not know of the arrival of these new troops.

-SG-H
Old October 26, 2000, 15:16   #27
Christantine The Great
Prince

OOC: My troops are there to secure the Manifold Nexus. Not to be studied.
I ordered mindworms to attack Spartan bases but nothing has been said!?!?

I have a suprise for you. Others have survived. Others from the Unity. One of them almost sees how you see. With your permission I would like to introduce them. I have set up a perimeter around the Isle of Peace. You will be protected.

""Planetisles, do not fight the EarthPirates directly. Now just protect the Isle of Peace. Keep all ships away.""

Dream to Capt. Svensgaard...

I am sorry for the violence but...A Planetisle...was hurt by a EarthPirate...and we...thought it was intentional. I have rescued some of the survivors from the Earthbase you called Safe Haven. They will be delivered to the nearest base.

Dream to Datajack Roze...

If Earthmorgan does not want you, move.

OOC: I belive contacting Planetmind through artificial means is still far in the future, even for Cyborgs.

Second Dream to Commissioner Lal...

What did the Unity look like?
[This message has been edited by Christantine The Great (edited October 26, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 20:22   #28
DarkCloud
staff

OOC:
quote:

You will let me control the Manifold Nexus. I am willing to give you 5 Planetworms that you may study and attempt to breed.

This is your direct quote; So I believe that the Planetworm units are to be studied.

You also should not have more than roughly 15 planetworm units and 5 fungal spores on the continent of Zakharov etc considering its size. But perhaps you have more Chirstantine.

[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited October 26, 2000).]
[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited October 26, 2000).]
Old October 26, 2000, 21:07   #29
Christantine The Great
Prince

OOC: No.
quote:

I will be sending two Planetworm clusters to the Manifold Nexus now. They will have larval Planetworms with them for you.

There would be two mindworm clusters to secure the Manifold Nexus AND give you specimens for study. 5 single mindworms, not clusters.
Old October 26, 2000, 23:02   #30
[LordLMP]

OOC: whoa there, Safe Haven is still around, not going to condemn my capital that easily geez and Svensgaard would of died with it too. Was a accidental dream to planetmind from Captain svensgaard...more like a Nightmare of nonsence...trying to describe blurry scenes in the dream. planetmind... was the key dream scene that would get Planetminds attention, so receives rest of the dreams. sorry, should of done a OOC to explain it. Thought the message to Aki Zeta-Five would of explained it. Also refered the Cult of Planet too.... Was a nightmare, dream of the destruction of faction by planetmind or/and this pinked eyed child worried him. next time, will make sure i make my confusing parts explained