Old May 8, 2003, 19:37   #1
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 21:03
Local Date: November 1, 2010
A third Nes?
Hi everyone. Well, I was bored and stumbled across these forums again. I wasn’t going to start posting again, but then, I remembered all the fun I had playing nes' with some of the people around here.

Now, I'm starting to think about starting an nes of my own, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in playing, seeing as this forum doesn't seem to be to active, and the fact that there are 2 active nes' going.

I was thinking of making an nes in one of these three time periods: Way, way back in time, like ancient Roman era (though I may have trouble finding a map of that time), world war 2 time period (starting in ~1930, leading up to the war) or just start one that takes place in the present day, and making up a storyline for it.

I'm planning of finding a way to reward the person who writes the best story every 2 or 3 days; hoping that will encourage storytelling. Don’t have a clue what I could reward em with though, but I'm sure we could come up with something.

Anyway, just reply here if you would be interested, and also what one of the three options you would like.

Thanks
Old May 9, 2003, 12:52   #2
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 19:03
Actually, I was thinking of starting one soon taking place around 1500 but with history very changed.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 9, 2003, 13:20   #3
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 18:03
any of those (and 1500) would be good except the WWII, unless you have a particularly ingenious way of making it unique
Old May 9, 2003, 13:23   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 01:03
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Why don't you join the Alternative History NES? Canada, India, Soviet Union, Australia and Brazil are all free at the moment. Its a very evil schemeing NES

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old May 15, 2003, 07:48   #5
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 02:03
I would really much like to join a nes from the beginning, but ancient era (although my special interest) doesn´t hold many options, and ww2 is kinda overplayed. The 1500 sounds great, that one I´d appreciate to join. Perhaps you shouldn´t alter too much of the history, I don´t like to see e.g. Korea to own north america or something like that
Old May 15, 2003, 08:16   #6
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 01:03
Its just started two days ago Micha. Have a look in this forum, its called cNES1492 or something (I'm the Holy Roman Empire) but there's still countries free, and noone's really done much yet.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.