Main_Brain
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 03:22
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ah. An Hive One then?
Old July 26, 2003, 18:16   #93
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 11:22
If you look closely you notice all those 1's and 0's makes it a CyCon one.

*Hides his biniary generator*

Kody
Old July 27, 2003, 03:28   #94
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 19:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
It's part pf a new Hive secret weapon - the SPAMINATOR. With one shot, it can level cities, and fill threads with hundreds of posts of pure SPAM!

*is shot for revealing secret information*
Old July 27, 2003, 19:39   #95
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Shhh, you weren't suppose to reveal our ultimate weapon.
Old August 2, 2003, 07:58   #96
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Is this thread still not untopped? Spammers!
Old September 15, 2003, 07:28   #97
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 18:22
Sorry the break up the spam war with a ligitimate post but here goes

I have been wondering for some time now how to join the Peace Keepers faction, it says I am "awaiting Authorization" but from whom? and how? Can yall give me some advise on how to go about joining and getting access to the Private Forums. Who should I contact? Who is currently running the PeaceKeepers?
Old September 15, 2003, 07:37   #98
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:22
Firs toff, the Peacekeepers aren't actually in this game - the PEACE are the Pirates (PEACE standing for something which I can't remember, involving 'Exploratory' and 'Chiron'). Secondly, regarding authorisation - I'm not sure who runs the PEACE, but you should probably start by contacting Hercules and johndmuller.
Old September 15, 2003, 07:47   #99
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

I have nothing against the Peace (Pirates), but the hive is always looking out for new members.

Pick the Hive!!!!
Old September 15, 2003, 07:48   #100
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Bah, don't be greedy. You've already got more than twice as many members as the PEACE.
Old September 15, 2003, 08:00   #101
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

No PeacKeepers !!

Drats I realy had my heart set on joining up with fellow humanitarians, oh well I might want to re-evaluate what faction I am going to join in that case. I dont own Alien crossfire and dont particularly like any of the factions in it from a role playing stand point. I had better stick with a faction I know about so I will go with the University instead.

If anyone from the Peace faction is reading this, Ignore (as you have been) all my previous requests to join your faction, sorry about the misunderstanding.

I will now go aplie to the University, whom should I contact for University admissions (I hope I can afford the Tuition)?
Old September 15, 2003, 08:09   #102
Kody
Emperor

Yeah, but we have so many inactive members.

Many people have left, gone inactive or have less than 10 posts in total.

I think the numbers are actually closer to even to other factions.
Old September 15, 2003, 08:14   #103
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
No PeacKeepers !!

Drats I realy had my heart set on joining up with fellow humanitarians, oh well I might want to re-evaluate what faction I am going to join in that case. I dont own Alien crossfire and dont particularly like any of the factions in it from a role playing stand point. I had better stick with a faction I know about so I will go with the University instead.

If anyone from the Peace faction is reading this, Ignore (as you have been) all my previous requests to join your faction, sorry about the misunderstanding.

I will now go aplie to the University, whom should I contact for University admissions (I hope I can afford the Tuition)?
Talk to Archaic, he's the one who does the authorising. I'll pass along your request next time he comes online, fi he hasn't already authorised you.

btw, you have it all wrong - you don't have to pay tuition. On the contrary, we pay you to do research for us - and if you need an education before you can do that, we consider an investment
Old September 15, 2003, 08:18   #104
Kody
Emperor

Impaler,

Well it's good to see new faces, perhaps you can sign up with GT on the university debating team.

GeneralTacticus,

I need to figure out why the Hive hasn't got any new members since back in June. The University seems to be getting all the people I have tagged as good members of late.
Old September 15, 2003, 08:56   #105
Impaler[WrG]
King

Sorry Kody, I see the Hive has the most members and is very active in its role playing BUT as you can see I am a PeaceKeeper fan which puts me in Diametric oposition to the Hive's brutal Nilhilist inhuman Agenda. Your rampent Never Stapaling of any who stand in your way can not be alowed to continue! I shall take great pleasure in invoking sanctions upon your faction and having the leaders of the Hive given a fair trial!

Since I know nothing of the factions relative positions in game (I read someware that your not even in contact yet) I have only your the member totals to go off of which puts the Hive on top, and I am definatly an UnderDog kind of person.
Old September 15, 2003, 09:18   #106
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Kody
The University seems to be getting all the people I have tagged as good members of late.

Seriously, has someone else other than me joined the University lately?

Oh and btw, I have nothing against discussing the Hive's strategies with you.
Old September 15, 2003, 09:42   #107
Kody
Emperor

Impaler,

Join the hive and help me change the evil ways of the others. Everytime I've tried to bring it up an alternative ideology I've been nervestapled. With two people fighting the good fight perhaps concrete changes can be made.

Also this post shows that the hive is obvious the weakest and more deserving faction for your attention.
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...on#post2099244

Minute Mirage,

You're going to get me into trouble.

Last edited by Kody; September 15, 2003 at 10:51.
Old September 15, 2003, 09:48   #108
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 02:22
Impaler[WrG] This is Hercules of the Pirates Expeditionary Armada and Chironian Explorers. PEACE.

Actually I did contact you regarding joining the pirates and asked you to forward an email address. But as you were expecting contact from the Peacekeepers that may have caused you to ignore the message.

If you don't have Alien Crossfire then you can just RP the University, but then equally you could have RPed the pirates. Anyway best of luck
Old October 1, 2003, 19:34   #109
Chaunk
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 01:22
Now that we have more topped threads than the Cycon private forum, can we untop this one please? I mean, I like to see a "top heavy" forum, but not for this reason!

C
Old October 2, 2003, 07:46   #110
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

I've asked it a few times already to GT.
Old October 2, 2003, 07:56   #111
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Sorry; as I posted in the election threads, my internet's lagging really badly, and I'm trying to minimize my use of it until it stops doing that.