Old November 2, 2003, 13:38   #181
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 01:22
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Indeed, welcome to our newest member. It is an exiting time to be a CyCon War is afoot (or at least, very soon will be)

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old November 2, 2003, 22:17   #182
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:22
Finally a faction! Stupid Drones - keeping me waiting in that Rec Commons bar forever...

Thanks for authorising me - I imagine it will take me some time to work this alcohol out of my system, but that should give me time to work out what's happening (as, ATM, I have no idea even where the game IS!)

And if that wasn't the weiredest combination of In Character and Out of Character I don't know what is.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 3, 2003, 09:15   #183
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

weclome sub-routine. before you are a full function of the CyCon. you will need to go through AECPT (artificial enhancment of Cyborg parts Training) and you will need to be linked directly and not through another function to one of the base centre mainframes...

WELCOME MWIA long time no see...we are about to kick PEACES butt
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old November 4, 2003, 00:34   #184
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 20:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Indeed, welcome to all new members. Hopefully, this will kick some life back into this forum (yes, I've been guilty of it too these past couple of weeks). And indeed, we shall have fun assimilating those annoying pirates.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old November 9, 2003, 14:18   #185
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 20:22
From the Internal Affairs Function,

Due to recent requests, we shall be installing echo dampeners throughout this forum. Please disregard the noise during construction.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old November 10, 2003, 20:03   #186
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Corellion
Indeed, welcome to all new members. Hopefully, this will kick some life back into this forum

Old January 18, 2004, 09:42   #187
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Welcome to our newest member, obstructor

Please feel free to contribute and ask any questions you want here, or by PM. Your cybernetic implants should are being designed and built, and should be available soon.

Welcome to the CyCon, we hope you enjoy your stay

Old January 18, 2004, 10:52   #188
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 18:22
Greatings
Alow me to extened auxilery greatings to our newest member

Always glad to have another function around, you have chosen an excelent team and an interesting time be be Cycon, our war is going qite well and diplomacy is becoming very intersting as we get deeper into the Mid Game. Spend some time familerizing yourself with the situation by reading the main threads and opening up the 2153 save which I see Univeristy just sent us (just remember you can only move units in the path that has been officialy planned and aproved).

The Cycon is organized in a very strait forward mannor. Each month we register for one of 4 offices and conduct elections (if more then one person actualy want the office). The offices are Prime Fucntion (Drogue), Second Fucntion (currently unocupied), External Affairs Function (Maniac) and Internal Affairs Fucntion (myself). External affairs covers military and diplomacy, Internal all building and terraforming. These Function post detailed plans which everyone is encouraged to review and coment on. In the event of some ireconsilable differences we run a poll usualy for 3 days on the issue and this acts as the final desision maker in all matters. All the orders are then finalized and official Orders posts are put the orders thread. Lastly the turn gets played by the Prime Function in presise accordance with said orders but who also has executive desision making over emergency situations that may arise.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old January 18, 2004, 13:05   #189
Drogue
staff

Impaler: Have already PMed with CyCon details, but thanks for the info

Old January 18, 2004, 13:20   #190
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 03:22
Hey Obstructor! Nice to have you here

- Paul Valery
Old January 18, 2004, 22:10   #191
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Seeing as this is becomin a general rollcall for CyCon members, I'd like to add my own personl "Welcome" to Obstructor.

Old January 19, 2004, 11:05   #192
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

W E L C O M E obstructor

and no i am not drunk just bored...
Old January 19, 2004, 11:06   #193
DeathByTheSword
King

he damnit i had like a zillion spaces between those letters....damn me....
Old January 19, 2004, 14:54   #194
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Thank you for all the welcomes. I am Obstructor-Omicron-Nine and I am now part of the Consciousness.[IMG]c:\My documents\240x320.jpg[/IMG]
Old January 19, 2004, 15:09   #195
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Locutus will be my avatar when I accumulate enough posts (500 I think), so hands off if have any ideas. He was my idea first.
or be
Old January 19, 2004, 15:42   #196
Drogue
staff

Well... There is a poster called Locutus, but IIRC he doesn't use the Borg as an avatar, so you're safe.

Old January 19, 2004, 15:58   #197
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Why always people remember Locutus? I originally wanted that name when I was filling registration form. But someone already took it. Guess Obstructor is just as fine.
Old January 19, 2004, 16:10   #198
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Hi obstructor!
Remember: You are required to worship me daily in the temple
Old January 19, 2004, 18:37   #199
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

What is VoyForum I have read up somewhere?
Old January 19, 2004, 18:41   #200
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

http://www.voy.com/154401/pub/login.html

Voltogue
Old January 19, 2004, 18:44   #201
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

The password all needs to be in small letters I think.
Old January 20, 2004, 05:39   #202
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
What is VoyForum I have read up somewhere?
A forum set up for Hive-CyCon discussions. The Hive have been close friends for a while, if probably the strongest faction on the planet, with a whole load of Secret Projects. We are discussing possible trades with them now in other threads.

Old January 20, 2004, 16:39   #203
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 18:22
Ofcorse the moment we calculate it to be in our advantage we will viciusly back stab the Hive or any other faction which might get in our way. Our ethos is a very cold calculating Machiavelian one, but we do have a lot of fun when we want to.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old January 20, 2004, 18:02   #204
Drogue
staff

Welcome Geomodder too Please feel free to contribute

Old January 20, 2004, 18:08   #205
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
Welcome Geomodder too Please feel free to contribute
Sure do, thanks for the welcome.
Already solved my first problem (unzipping the turn)
After looking in it, some s might pop up
Old January 20, 2004, 18:29   #206
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Wellcome GeoModder! Always nice to add new Talents to the Conciousness Have Fun!

btw is that a queue i see outside Alpha Primes immigrations office?

- Paul Valery
Old January 20, 2004, 18:41   #207
DeathByTheSword
King

welcome GEO...cycon is getting busy these last couple of weeks
Old January 20, 2004, 19:02   #208
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by laurentius
Wellcome GeoModder! Always nice to add new Talents to the Conciousness Have Fun!

btw is that a queue i see outside Alpha Primes immigrations office?
Nah, just a bunch of non-educated -brain biologicals unaware of their glorious implanted future.
A succesfull Function DOES need an entourage, you know
Old January 21, 2004, 15:53   #209
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Welcome Modder from the former newest member of CyCon

It seems we solved our population problem - just look at the imigration queues. We should get rid of -1 growth
Old January 22, 2004, 09:35   #210
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Welcome (back) GeoModder and Skanky Burns.