Old March 18, 2004, 12:19   #751
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 19:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
In other news,

A former driver has been drafted to the Hive air force. "I know how to operate a former, I'm sure I'll know how to operate a skyhawk." He announced proudly upon inquery.

Can we get a Pravda out with the war declaration please?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 18, 2004, 13:18   #752
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 02:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
In other news,
A former driver has been drafted to the Hive air force.

Quote:
Originally posted by t_ras
1) IT IS FORMER OPERATOR AND NOT DIVER!!
Old March 18, 2004, 13:26   #753
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Heh. How about change it to a former diver.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 18, 2004, 15:24   #754
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 01:24
Then they would be a skydiver

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 18, 2004, 16:40   #755
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 03:24
Air-former! cool! does make clouds too?
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)
Old March 29, 2004, 12:33   #756
Snowflake
Princess

Former deputy chairman and long time anti-revolutionist Jamski was found to have fled from the Human Hive. Jamski has reportedly left without saying goodbye to anybody. His disappearance was discovered when a janitor found a wide-open door and a disordered floor filled with old classified materials and tapes of Claire Forloni in Jamski’s private quarters. It is speculated that the former deputy intended to defect to the Hive’s enemy faction – the CPU.

CPC chairman HongHu was reported to have also left the Hive after leaving a note on her desk on the same day. Friends close to her said that she had run after Jamski. Hive authorities was informed that she had briefly been in contact with the PEACE, one friendly faction of the Hive. However, she had never actually arrived to join the good captains.

Eight days later a probe team dispatched by CMC chairman Rubin found an unconscious HongHu in a massive area of xenofungus. There is no speculation on how long she had been in that state. Although she appeared to be unwounded, many say that she seems a little different from before. Nobody knows what had happened in those eight days because Comrade HongHu refused to comment on it. Others believe that a nervestaple therapy session may be in order.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 29, 2004, 12:37   #757
Snowflake
Princess

Can somebody write something about the "brainstorm" action?

Is Comrade Vander around these days? When can we expect a new Pravda?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 30, 2004, 02:14   #758
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

I could put an issue out this weekend, if necessary.
Old March 30, 2004, 02:45   #759
Snowflake
Princess

That would be great!

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 30, 2004, 06:17   #760
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

go for it!
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)
Old April 2, 2004, 00:13   #761
Scorpi40000
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesACDG3 MorganC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Warlord

The former slaves of the CyCon

As we all hopefully knows, our mortal enemies wayward brothers, the Planet University of Technology has been invaded and defeated by our ruthless armies liberated from evil CyCon mind control. It is a lie well known that the University was being mind controlled and acted as puppets for their evil and perverted masters, the Cybernetic Conciousness, otherwise known as the CyCon. However using wave after wave of barely armed woman and children clever tactics devised by Chairman Voltaire himself, we have invaded liberated the scientists.

One of the jerks men from University has unwillingly told us of his life as a free man slave of the CyCon.

PRAVDA Journalist: Listen here scum! Tell us about your life before the Hive came and took your faction by force.
Former slave: I lived a happy life before you bastards came and murdered my family and friends!!
PRAVDA Journalist: If you do not tell me something i WANT to hear i will have to use this handheld nervestapler on you!
Former slave: To hell with you bastaaaAAAARRGH!!!!
PRAVDA Journalist: Take him to the punishment spheres and then dump him into the recycling tanks
Former slave: What!? Get those crimson guards off me!! ARRRGH!!!!

As we can hear from this interview the scientist is in this very moment being dragged to the recycling tanks happy to die live in the Hive.

We all hope for the scientists to live the rest of their lives in our Genejack Factories live fruitful lives in the Human Hive!

DEATH GLORY TO OUR NEW SLAVES MEMBERS!
"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"
Old April 2, 2004, 04:34   #762
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

not very good propaganda for the hive...but fani
Old April 2, 2004, 06:51   #763
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Definately one of the most funny articles since quite some time, scorpi! Btw, welcome!
Old April 2, 2004, 10:40   #764
Scorpi40000
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesACDG3 MorganC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Warlord

Thanks!

I shall turn up the propaganda to 'max' next time!
"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

Old April 2, 2004, 10:47   #765
Snowflake
Princess

Can we get it out about the same time we get our turn out?

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 4, 2004, 16:10   #766
Snowflake
Princess

In other news:

The Hive military force has gone through drastic changes so that normal drones cannot recognize any units any more.

Sources say that the CMC is secretly planning a surprise mission following the succession of Brainstorm Project. Several code names has leaked out including "Death of Angels", "Fallen Angels" and "The Last Rose in the Summer".

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 4, 2004, 22:18   #767
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

OK, maybe an issue of PRAVDA lite, tomorrow, since that's when I turn in my research paper.
Old April 6, 2004, 02:02   #768
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 20:24
Strike-through, Scorpi style!
Old April 6, 2004, 02:43   #769
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 11:24
Comrade David Hattenborough Commentary

We have here a pristine University environment, great marble halls, a place of learning. Now we shall take a closer look. Here we are a prime example of a pair University members communicating in their natural habitat. Let's see what our hidden cameras receive.

"Please Professor, I need those grades I can't afford to fail the course and spend another semester 'working' in Zak's private laboratories."

"Sorry young lady, you know rules are rules. My hands are tied."

"That's ... a shame. I have to use mine then."

"No, mouth only."

Of course, in this modern jungle, only the fittest survives and the alpha male is Zak. He hides within his lair, never showing his face.

But that is all going to change soon.
Old April 6, 2004, 08:27   #770
Micha
King

Woooh, filthy... Now I understand why we had to obliterate liberate the PUT...
Old April 6, 2004, 10:21   #771
Snowflake
Princess

Publication please!

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 6, 2004, 11:20   #772
Scorpi40000
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by jtsisyoda
Strike-through, Scorpi style!
?

Old April 6, 2004, 11:50   #773
Snowflake
Princess

Yes that scorpi style is quite impressive.

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 6, 2004, 11:52   #774
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 20:24
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpi40000

?
I was just admiring your humorous use of strike-through.
Old April 6, 2004, 12:10   #775
Scorpi40000
Warlord

I must say that i'm flattered!

Old April 6, 2004, 17:48   #776
Scorpi40000
Warlord

Promising scientist lost due to the right to bear and use nerve staplers!

The SSC was shocked to find out that one of their most promising young scientists was lost in an accident involving a disgruntled drone and a nerve stapler. The scientist was researching something he called a "level 12" generator when he was brutally murdered his days came to end. The "level 12" generator was supposed to be used for planet busters peace-time purposes. The loss of such a brilliant scientist was greatly mourned and the murderer was imiedietly nerve stapled unconcious, stuffed into a punishment sphere and dumped into the recycling tanks! The same procedure happened to three random persons on the street as the Crimson Guards had a bad day!

The people of the glorious Human Hive are commanded to mourn the loss of their comrade. Anyone found smiling, laughing, not being sad, wearing flashy clothing, speaking loudly, talking bad about the Hive or Chairman and/or eating xenodoughnuts today WILL be nervestapled on the spot!

Old April 6, 2004, 17:49   #777
Scorpi40000
Warlord

Here's another article i wrote...

Am i using strike-trough too much?

Old April 6, 2004, 19:20   #778
Octavian X
King

Hmm...

You can probably expect a new PRAVDA tonight!
Old April 7, 2004, 10:00   #779
Snowflake
Princess

In other news:

Bunnies spotted!

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 7, 2004, 10:01   #780
Snowflake
Princess

Comrade Oct, do you mean "tonight" as "tonight"?

Grapefruit Garden