Old February 26, 2004, 16:53   #421
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 19:29
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Is there a regular schedule to these?

If so, when?

If not, when will be the next one that I may formulate some sort of entry...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 26, 2004, 17:03   #422
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 03:29
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Hi UnOrthOdOx!

I am current editor by I am sure I will accept all your contributions.
This issue is almost ready to be published.
Just PM or post here stuff you wrote and any questions and I will be happy to help you.
Old February 26, 2004, 17:08   #423
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Probably won't have a chance to sit and type anything good till this weekend.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 26, 2004, 17:12   #424
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

No need - this Issue is in work for two weeks. Just tell me what would you want to type about?
Old February 26, 2004, 17:17   #425
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Super special secret Haiku submission:

Consciousness
Seperate, asleep;
Minds brought together awake,
Forming Consciousness.

What to write about?

Oh, I'm best left to freelance most often. I am putting the days of a set topic behind me. No offense.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 26, 2004, 17:28   #426
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

happy to include any of it

Anyway, is there any more objections to 7.0 so that I can finally finish it and post it?

Last edited by Illuminatus; February 26, 2004 at 17:33.
Old February 26, 2004, 17:40   #427
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

If you ever want to make fun of WIA, I have a...compromising...picture of him and a sheep...

(no WIA, I'm never going to get rid of that pic. It'll haunt you forever!)

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 26, 2004, 17:44   #428
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

???

We shouldnt make fun of our own members.

Still waiting for allclear signal.
Old February 26, 2004, 17:53   #429
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=81568

Lighthearted, mind you...but then, apparantly that's not our style. So be it.

Anyway. It looks good to me. I'll get together something allot more in depth for the next one.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 26, 2004, 17:59   #430
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

If we combine our powers - we will produce a bigger 3D. Then Hive will be forced to read it instead of thinking new ways to exterminate our species.

STILL WAITING FOR GOVERNMENT APPROVAL!
Old February 26, 2004, 19:40   #431
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
STILL WAITING FOR GOVERNMENT APPROVAL!
You are the government.

Btw, since we're now running FM, how about including the previously suggested advertisement in the next 3D?
Old February 28, 2004, 16:41   #432
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Hm.

I have an idea for a story. Will likely be in parts, though.

Maybe we could put one part in each edition for a little while. I'm thinking maybe 5 parts to it right now as it tumbles around in my brain...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 29, 2004, 13:59   #433
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac

You are the government.

Btw, since we're now running FM, how about including the previously suggested advertisement in the next 3D?
OK.

Btw still need approval from External Function regarding the relations. Do not want to accidentally cause a world war.

When you said that I am government you said it like I was the whole government. That means that you are just one of my DLs.
Old February 29, 2004, 17:38   #434
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Btw still need approval from External Function regarding the relations. Do not want to accidentally cause a world war.
Yes, I almost thought we would get on when you nerve-stapled both ambassadors

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 29, 2004, 17:43   #435
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I could have nervestapled Chairman too...
Old February 29, 2004, 18:17   #436
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
I could have nervestapled Chairman too...
/me is for a moment

No, you couldn't have, He is safely far away somewhere in a Hive Office Pit.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 29, 2004, 18:20   #437
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Well, they said themselves.. "Chairman has mysteriously dissapeared " in new PRAVDA
Old February 29, 2004, 18:28   #438
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Well, they said themselves.. "Chairman has mysteriously dissapeared " in new PRAVDA
Remember that for the next 3D Issue, should make great copy...

Perhaps something with PEACE governing members seeking refuge in Hive and are really fakes (Santiago's spartan commando's popping up again, like in the section 'search of Colonel Santiago' that started in the early days of 3D).

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 29, 2004, 18:34   #439
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Hey! How did youm know what I am thinking? Youa re.. oh yea, telepathic link.
Old March 4, 2004, 11:39   #440
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor, how about making a proud announcement about a full colony pod of PEACE citizens defecting to our side with some blahblah of how bad PEACE leadership is for their civilians ATM?

I don't have time for such a thing now, so I prefer to lay it in your capable editor hands...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 4, 2004, 15:58   #441
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I will start work on 8.0 in Saturday
Old March 4, 2004, 17:56   #442
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

A test you should ignore.

Last edited by Illuminatus; March 4, 2004 at 18:14.
Old March 4, 2004, 18:55   #443
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
I will start work on 8.0 in Saturday
Oh, this news is not ment for a whole new issue, just make something short as for 7.1 or something.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 12, 2004, 17:34   #444
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Digital Data Download Special Newsflash
Since Hive destroyed our CP, I am building this template which hopefully will not have to be used.

Hive slaughters ten thousand CPU civilians in an unprovoked attack and without official declaration of war! CPU Government declares war on Hive after they refuse to make amends!

Innocent CPU civilians brutally murdered and stacked up by Hive soldiers!

ATTENTION ALL CPU CITIZENS- This is a level 10 Priority Declaration of the Cybernetic Planetary Union!

As of date 2159.1503, the Cybernetic Planetary Union is formally and officially in a state of war with the faction called The Hive. All military units have been alerted and forces set to red alert. We will defend against this act of agression and crush our enemy, until they do not pose a threat never again. All Hive citizens shall be liberated and intriduced into the most democratic system on planet, finally tasting freedom, after enduring generations in slavery. All factions that will military support Hive in this war shall be considered enemies of Hive too.

List of Hive transgessions:

1. Commiting a genocide against CPU.

2. Conducting an act of war (genocide) without formal declaration.

3. Falsly accusing CPU of atrocities.

4. Spreading lies about CPU.

5. Oppresing its own people under Police State.

6. Not worshipping our Lord God, Tassadar.

7. Nervestapling children.

8. Feeding its own people to mindworms.

9. Using Planetary Council as disguise for their sneak attack.

10. Being a highly irrational and emotional set of Fullhumans who cling to emotions out of archaic evolutionary tendencies, in spite of the glorious example set by the Consciousness.

11. Using PEACE issue for their own purposes while behaving highly hypocritical.

Cybernetic algorithms predict a 96.33% probability of victory over Hive aggresion forces.

Ten thousand people butchered by Hive!

In an completely unprovoked attack, Hive has brutally murdered every single member of the Colony pod on unnamed island. Even then we tried diplomatic channels to avoid war, demanding amends for slaughtered civilians, and resigning the pact with Hive as show of good will. However they have refused, thus proving they are planing to invade CPU. The colony pod which has just recently joined CPU, was completely unarmed and posed no threat, but this wasn`t important for Hiverian murderors. They just killed everyone of them!
Hiverian ambassador explained this atrocity with a poor lie:
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Dear Function Maniac,

I was notified that the colony pod your captured is determined to be affected by an unknown planet virus that may be deadly and highly contagious. The Hive coastal guard had to take it out because it posed great potential threat to the Hive's security.

Comrade HongHu
So innocent civilians posed a threat to Hive, stranded and unarmed on island? Infected by unknown virus that may be dangerous and contagious? Yet we received no such report of facts to conclude that. Hive isn`t even trying to explain this atrocity, not to make amends. Comrade HongHu even showed it`s hypocricy, as she overseed murder of 10 000 people for whom she claimed not long ago that they were murdered by CPU soldiers, while they were simply convinced to join us.

to conclude:

WE ARE THE CPU
PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED
LOWER YOUR DEFENCES, AND SURRENDER YOUR UNITS
WE WILL ADD YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND INDUSTRIAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
YOUR LIFE, AS IT HAS BEEN, IS OVER
FROM THIS TIME FORWARD YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE OURS
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Last edited by Illuminatus; March 12, 2004 at 18:41.
Old March 12, 2004, 17:54   #445
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 16:29
A little more emphasis on the innocent... add assisted murder in there, for them helping out PEACE.
Old March 12, 2004, 18:07   #446
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

How about referring to HongHu's hypocricy? She accused us of murder of the CP when she didn't yet know we had just mind controlled it.
Old March 12, 2004, 18:09   #447
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Old March 12, 2004, 18:19   #448
GeoModder
Deity

And perhaps, just perhaps, making it our cause to free Hive people from the abundance of government revolutions -and bickering of their 'leaders'

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 12, 2004, 18:23   #449
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Wouldn`t anouncing it alert the Drones? Nevermind, they will go to war with us anyway if they want to.
Old March 12, 2004, 18:45   #450
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Done. I will check it tommorow. Hopefully we will get a positive response from Hive.